Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+9
Fayt Susomi
satanspawngenma
venkelos
mendokuse
naruto4ever
Susano'o the Storm God
Sandboxkid
aurelio
Lovely Ino
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Wow, I remember seeing some of these for the first time. You all have come a long way and I am hoping you will continue to grow! To help you with that Mendo has come up with a new idea: https://customcardsyume.4umer.com/tournament-section-f4/random-idea-plz-leave-input-t563.htm Go give him your input now. Then after that the new theme was posted I think its probably already done so this week when you post your card tell me what you want a theme to be in another week.
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 pm

just putting an old card up.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 0019copy
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:44 pm

so for this weeks tourney we make a genin and a jutsu for our genin????? Confused
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 pm

satanspawngenma wrote:
so for this weeks tourney we make a genin and a jutsu for our genin????? Confused

You make a genin and if you want one of the prizes you make a Jutsu for you genin as well.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Yay first!!!

Well, I figure I'll start it off with cheesy. Granted, this is a bit more powerful than might be expected for the contest this week, but it is a Genin, the eternal Genin, Naruto; he just happens to have a friend with him, in the form of the Fifth Kazekage. For the rundown, this card commemorates the friendship between Konoha and Suna, and of Naruto and Gaara, following Gaara's resurrection. I'm not sure if I think it does too little, or too much. In most respects, it is a booster, making your Leaf and Sand Ninjas (the two best supported villages, I suppose), a bit tougher. It also uses the love the people have for them (or at least Gaara at this time), to protect it from going anywhere. It also has several nice characteristics; Mastery is good, and it makes sense that a Kage has it, though Naruto can certainly benefit, too, it has Surge, which, with a deck that can have numerous Narutos, Naruto (something), Gaara, and Name: Gaara Ninjas means it might even see repeat use. I can also see them being strong, as Naruto has some of the best power-boosting jutsus, while Gaara has some nasty pain infliction, and field control. Between them, they can pack a punch, and keep doing so. I didn't give them Chakra Affinity; I figured I had to stop somewhere, so they need to choose what support they have, jutsu/chakra wise, but with Naruto getting some "or Wind" jutsus, that limitation might be lessened. The only real limit might be getting Naruto and Gaara out, and committing them to this, rather than making one of them into a Four Tails, or Shukaku. Overall, I think it is a very nice card.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 ShippudenSquadNarutoGaaraImage

If I think of one, maybe I'll toss up a jutsu a little later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 am

my entries:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 048sakuraMendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 009kunoichianger2
i just love sakura's face when she gets angry. specially effects with "inner sakura". lmao.

i think those cards could be cool in "kunoichi" decks, but sakura itself could be useful in any deck...
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 am

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Konohamaru
i choose konohamaru, because theres not many genin forms of him out there, and when i read genin hes who i thought of

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Rasengan
since basically the only important thing konohamaru did was defeat a body of pein using the rasengan i thought it only logically to make him a rasengan jutsu card
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 am

Here yah go. I thought about who to do for a while and chose Choji. The part of the series where this picture is from made me really respect choji for more than just being Shika's BFF.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 M134Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 M135-1

Last edited by mendokuse on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 am

Here is my entry for the week.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Tsunad10

Now as for her effects. The first effect is to give her some drawing power and the second is to help kunoichi type decks, and as for the jutsu

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Medica11

This jutsu used with this Tsunade heals a Ninja and lets you draw possibly 2 cards for 1 Wind chakra.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:33 am

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:

Now as for her effects. The first effect is to give her some drawing power and the second is to help kunoichi type decks, and as for the jutsu

This jutsu used with this Tsunade heals a Ninja and lets you draw possibly 2 cards for 1 Wind chakra.

O_O Im jealous of that Tsunade pic!
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 am

naruto4ever wrote:
UchihaKyoji23 wrote:

When I made the card I thought the Tsunade pic looked phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:05 am

After posting those cards last week, I realized it's been a long time since I made any cards for Ino... so, here's my entry.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 InoYamanaka2

Her effect was intended to go with that old mission card, Combo of 16 Hits. I don't actually imagine anybody would use it even if this Ino did exist, but it's easy to see how giving people Mastery would make that Mission card easier to use. So when she's a bystander, she can cheer her teammates on, and let them use some crazy combos!

I actually like the idea of this card... it's a 0 Entrance cost Ninjas that would get more useful as the game went on. Naturally, you would have more chakra later on to use mastery, bigger ninjas to use more significant jutsus, and you could afford to have Ino sit on the sidelines, as opposed to early game where each and every ninja you play has to be a huge help. Because of this strange status, I don't think she would be good in some decks, but in other decks, that hinge on key jutsu cards, I think she could be really good. So, I like her because I think she would see play, without being overpowered. Or maybe she is overpowered? I don't know.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 MindTransferJutsu

Okie dokie, and here's my jutsu. It's the first Mind Transfer I've made, and it's pretty straightforward; however, I don't think that Bandai's really done it justice yet (in all 2 tries), so "straightforward" is an improvement, in my opinion. There actually is a little synergy between these two cards, since Mind Transfer could make Ino a standby ninja, putting her in a position to use her effect, too.

Last edited by Lovely Ino on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 am

Lovely Ino wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 InoYamanaka2
wonderful effect, i like it a lot. congrats.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:44 pm

LI, you'd have to reword the Jutsu if you want it to work how you think.

You can't move it to your Village because if you do, it's not Battling.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm

MJM wrote:

Hm? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. If it's no trouble, could you elaborate a little?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Lovely Ino wrote:
MJM wrote:

Hm? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. If it's no trouble, could you elaborate a little?
When Ninjas are sent out to battle they leave the village. So when you move their Ninja to your village and then say in the same (battling) team that your ino was in, it becomes an impossible thing. Look at one of the older Sexy Jutsus for better wording on stealing an opponent to your team.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Lovely Ino wrote:
MJM wrote:

When Ninjas are sent out to battle they leave the village. So when you move their Ninja to your village and then say in the same (battling) team that your ino was in, it becomes an impossible thing. Look at one of the older Sexy Jutsus for better wording on stealing an opponent to your team.

Ohh... I didn't realize that Ninjas being sent out to battle weren't in your Village any more. Okie dokie, that should be easy enough to fix then, and it would actually make room on the card, which would be nice. Thank you very much for pointing that out!
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Just so you all know, the Lazy Tourney that I talked about earlier has begun. Please come by and check it out, you got some time to work on the current theme.

https://customcardsyume.4umer.com/tournament-section-f4/mendo-s-lazy-tourney-t564.htm#5721
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm

I think you need to say "move the selected Ninja to the User's Team." first, and then say "In that case, the User becomes a Standby Ninja." The jutsu is applied, regardless, so In''s departure shouldn't hurt it, you get a Ninja, she becomes Standby, and if she did this first, or early in the EoJ, her effect could still apply to others on her side. The wordage might still be a little off, but it should be close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 am

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
UchihaKyoji23 wrote:

When I made the card I thought the Tsunade pic looked phenomenal.

Any way you could hook me up with it?
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 am

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 N-176

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 J-060
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 am

I'll put my entry up around noon I hope.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 am

MJM wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 N-176

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 J-060

wow dude...
very nice combo...
at the first time i saw dosu i was thinking of "what a crap idea for a card effect", but after jutsu i was amazed. congrats.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Here's my entry, if it's not too late.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Shino

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Parasite

I felt that Shino deserves another good turn 0. He's very similar to IW, but he is also very different.
I had an idea for his dad to work like this:

Gen Aburame

EC:4 HC:1

During your Mission Phase, you can negate your in-play "Shino Aburame"'s effect until the beginning of your next turn. In that case place 1 coin (Symbolizing Insect coin) in play with the following:
"[Power: 0/1 (Healthy and Injured)]".
Valid: Your in-play "Insect" coins get +1/+3.

Healthy: 5/2 Injured: 2/2
Rarity: SR.

I would appreciate it if you guys take Gen into account for Shino's effect.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:01 am

chidoricurrent 2:

Grammar: 3/5 The effect should read:
Valid: During the Exchange of Jutsu you can discard 2 Chakras. In that case, select and apply 1 of the following:
1) Negate and discard 1 Jutsu card being played by your opponent.
2) This Ninja gets +5/+0 during the turn.

Creativity: 3/3 Looks good. I do personally like how you included a built in Chidori effect.

Playability: 1/3 Turn 2 with turn 0-1 Stats with an ok effect. Wont see play.

Art: 2/2 Good Job

Broken or Not: 2/2 Looks Balanced.

Total: 11/15

Venkelos:

Grammar: 3.75/5 Both effects need some rewording.
If this Ninja would receive any Damage, you can give that same amount of Damage to 1 or more of your in-play "Leaf" and/or "Sand" Ninjas. In that case, this Ninja would not receive any Damage.

Valid: Your other in-play "Leaf" and/or "Sand" Ninjas get +1/+1 while this Ninja is in play.

Creativity: 3/3 I love how you can disperse the Damage amoung your Ninjas.

Playability: 2/3 It might not see play with Temari & Gaara being playable.

Art: 1/2 Looks a little weird.

Broken or Not: 2/2 Looks good.

Total: 11.75/15

Aurelio:

Grammar: 4.75/5 Chakras is Caped.

Creativity: 3/3 Loving this Sakura. Seems like an Inner Sakura though.

Playability: 2/3 Im not sure, seems kind of bland for a turn 1. Id rather play the reprinted Temari instead of this Sakura.

Art: 2/2 LOVE IT!

Broken or not: 2/2 Nope its good.

Total: 13.75/15

Jutsu: Looks good, I like the mission hate at the end.

satanspawngenma:

Grammar: 3/5 Try wording like this:
Valid: While you have "Naruto Uzumaki" in-play this Ninja gets +2/+1
Valid: This Ninja can become the user of any Jutsu card with "Rasengan" in its name. In that case, you must pay an additional 2 Chakras (any Symbol.)

Creativity: 3/3 Your right not to many Genin Kono's out there.

Playability: 3/3 I think I would play this in my Lightning Deck!

Art: 1/2 Its rough.

Broken or Not: 2/2 I dont think he is to bad.

Total: 12/15

Jutsu: Other than the wording, the card looks good. It wouldnt see play though with BP rasengan being out.

Mendokuse:

Grammar: 4.5/5
The Second effect should read:
Valid: At the end of the turn, if this Ninja has 3 or more Growth Coins on it, discard it.

Creativity: 3/3 I loved this arc so much! And a Wind card interesting, mind explaining it some?

Playability: 2/3 Probably wont see play in many decks because its wind.

Art: 1.5/2 Looks a little rough, love it though.

Broken or Not: 2/2 Nope Checks out.

Total: 13/15

Jutsu: Works really nicely with this Choji!

UchihaKyoji23:

Grammar: 4.5/5 First effect should read:
When this Ninja become the user of a Jutsu card with "Requirements: "Medical" or "Tsunade", draw 1 card.

Creativity: 2.5/3 Not to many Childhood Tsunades, however the second effect seems to be a tad different than an previously made Ino.

Playability: 2/3 Much better than Bandai's but I dont think it would see to much play.

Art: 2/2 You know I love it!

Broken or Not: 1/2 It affects all male Ninjas?!

Total: 12/15

Jutsu: Dual draw nice combo.

Lovely Ino:
Grammar: 5/5 Nice!

Creativity: 3/3 Wow, im jealous on how creative all of your cards are.

Playability: 2/3 Im not sure with all the ino's out there if this would see play.

Art: 2/2 Exceptional as always.

Broken or Not: 2/2 I think its ok for now, it may get pretty bad if FBG goes back to 3.

Total: 14/15

Jutsu: I love it! Really works nicely with your Ino.

MJM:

Grammar: 4.5/5 You didnt cap Deck after I told you...im sad.

Creativity: 3/3 Absolutely awesome!

Playability: 2/3 Id play this over Jirobo. But im not sure if it fits in No hand water.

Art: 2/2 Wow it is good!

Broken or not: 2/2 Balanced!

Total: 13.5/15

Jutsu: I like it a lot!! Nice combo with your Dosu.

Susano'o the Storm God:

Grammar: 4.5/5 It should be Ninja Blade coin (symbolizing an Insect coin).....

Creativity: 2.5/3 To close to Shino IW's effect.

Playability: 2/3 With the discarding "Wind" chakras this card loses playability.

Art: 2/2 Looks good.

Broken or Not: 0/2 With your Gen this card is nuts! I get a bunch of 1/4 insects!!!

Total: 11/15

Jutsu: I like how I can get rid of a Insect to help pay for the Jutsu.

Alright all of you who entered a Jutsu card what do you want for your prize?
Your Choice of +5 points, +2 Tally, 1 thing to help your cards

Also, new theme was posted. Remember once a Ninja is posted a Ninja with the Same name cannot be posted!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next