Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+9
Fayt Susomi
satanspawngenma
venkelos
mendokuse
naruto4ever
Susano'o the Storm God
Sandboxkid
aurelio
Lovely Ino
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm

venkelos wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
You can use any chakra to pay for Void costs. But void cannot be used to pay for any chakra cost other than void.

So, you are saying that, in the case of a F|F|1 Jutsu cost, a Void-chakra card in the chakra area cannot be used as the 1? I see that it is Void, so it couldn't be in for Fire, Water, etc., but it would be weird for it to only be V, and not 1, 2, or X.

I'm pretty sure Void can be used for chakra costs of 1, 2, or X because that jutsu had a cost of 2
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Alright, well again I apologize for this being a week late but here it goes. Last week your task was to make any ninja into a childhood version, I saw some nice stuff. Let’s see how everyone did.

Satanspawngenma: (Kakashi Hatake (Childhood))

Grammar: 3.5/5 In the effects should go:
Valid: While this Ninja is in a Team with only “Leaf” Ninjas, this Ninja cannot be affected by the effects of your opponent’s Ninjas.

Valid: This Ninja can become the user of the “Chidori” and “Lightning Blade” Jutsu cards with out paying their Jutsu cost.

Creativity: 2/3 Both effects have been used on other cards before.

Playability: 3/3 YES!!

Broken or Not: 0/2 Absolutely busted, essentially I can use a free jutsu card that wins the showdown with this card in the right team its gg. Plus you made it better than Boyhood....

Art: 1/ 2 Its been used but I like the older kakashi in the back.

Total: 9.5/15

Aurelio: (Konan (Childhood))

Grammar: 4.5/5 The first blocked should be opposed.

Creativity: 3/3 Nice!

Playability: 3/3 Looks good, I could see it being used in a prisoner deck.

Broken or Not: 1.5/2 I think there should be a cost to use this effect.

Art: 2/2 Awesome!!

Total: 13/15

Venkelos: (Sakura Haruno & Ino Yamanaka)

Grammar: 4.5/5 Last line of the 2nd effect should read:
.....and move it into this Ninja’ s Team in any position.

Creativity: 3/3 I remember the bandai made. I like this one more :p
Playability: 2/3 It is a platoon so that means people wont play it....

Broken or Not: 2/2 I don’t think its to bad.

Art: 1.5/2 Little rough but love it!

Susano'o the Storm God: (Nagato (Younger Days))

Grammar: 4.5/5
It should read:
Valid: While your turn marker is 2 or less this Ninja can be deployed.

Creatvity: 0/3 You didnt follow the rules this is Younger Days not Childhood.....

Playability: 3/3 Yep definitely playable.

Broken or Not: 0/2 Way to busted. I can play a 3/0 6/0 turn 0 and play any jutsu?!

Art: ½ Really rough, don’t think its been used though.

Total: 8.5/15

UchihaKyoji23 (Shibuki (Childhood))

Grammar: 4.75/5 It should be Ninjas.

Creativity: 3/3 Shibuki....childhood! Nuff said.

Playability: 3/3 All water Ninjas get -1 EC that helps water more than Jirobo....

Broken or Not: ½ It might be a little bit in water...not to sure though.

Art: ½ Rough, but never used.

Total: 12.75/15

MJM: (Sasori (Childhood))

Grammar: 5/5 Spot on!

Creativity: 3/3 I like it.

Playability: 2/3 Not sure how much play it will see, we need more puppets...

Broken or Not: 2/2 Nope!

Art: ½ Looks really weird.

Alright so there you have it. Everyone who just had a card judged please check your PM’s within the next 24 hours for your super exclusive prize :p
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 pm

naruto4ever wrote:

i have 14/15 8)
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

aurelio wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

i have 14/15 8)

Yep your right! I will fix your points then :p
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 pm

naruto4ever wrote:

Susano'o the Storm God: (Nagato (Younger Days))

Grammar: 4.5/5
It should read:
Valid: While your turn marker is 2 or less this Ninja can be deployed.

Creatvity: 0/3 You didnt follow the rules this is Younger Days not Childhood.....

Playability: 3/3 Yep definitely playable.

Broken or Not: 0/2 Way to busted. I can play a 3/0 6/0 turn 0 and play any jutsu?!

Art: ½ Really rough, don’t think its been used though.

Total: 8.5/15

You can't play him turn 0! His entrance is 3 :/ Although I prolly should've given him a hand cost. Where the heck did you get the idea you could play him turn 0?!? Confused
Just so you know, it says -2. He can be put in play while the turn the turn marker is Negative Two! I'd just like to point that out.
The negative turn marker pat has something to do with the set I'm making. You could take a look for details. I said to ignore the negative turn marker part because I haven't shown enough of the set to make it look viable.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 am

venkelos wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
You can use any chakra to pay for Void costs. But void cannot be used to pay for any chakra cost other than void.

So, you are saying that, in the case of a F|F|1 Jutsu cost, a Void-chakra card in the chakra area cannot be used as the 1? I see that it is Void, so it couldn't be in for Fire, Water, etc., but it would be weird for it to only be V, and not 1, 2, or X.
No what I meant was what i think it was texans said. You can pay for a void cost with Fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, or void. But you cannot pay for fire, water, earth, wind, or lightning with void. So its like a one way colorless. Of course the true generic can still be paid by anything.
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Void = Colorless

If a Jutsu costed F|F|1, you could pay the cost with 2 fire chakra and a void chakra.

Just as a note, there is no such thing as a Void chakra symbol, so there aren't going to be cases where a jutsu Must be paid with other Void cards in the chakra area.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

my entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 047tobi

and jutsus. i just couldn't resist to not make frill necked lizard. it's an absolute great jutsu.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 013whackamolejutsuMendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 014frillneckedlizard
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:58 pm

aurelio wrote:
my entry:

and jutsus. i just couldn't resist to not make frill necked lizard. it's an absolute great jutsu.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 013whackamolejutsu

OMG that pick is just epic win! btw, what site do you use for those clear pics? My pics are always blurry Sad

Here's my entry!

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 SasukeTrumpCard

Here's the jutsu:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Kirin

Time = The same as growth except a few differences. The differences are the following:
- You must pay the Hand Cost
- You can only "Time" a Ninja with an entrance cost less than the Ninja you are putting in-play. This is to prevent abuse with PiP effects.
- When you "Time" a Ninja, the Ninja you are putting in-play is put in play in healthy status and all coins are removed. (Growth, bomb, poison, etc.)
- You do not place any Growth coins on the "Timed" Ninja
- You can "Time" Ninjas from your Chakra area if the Ninja has Ambush. Using "Time" in this way is considered a deployment and counts toward your "1 Ninja per turn restriction".
- You can "Time" Ninjas that already have Growth coins

Last edited by Susano'o the Storm God on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

wtf?!? How come this thread got reduced to 11-12 pages? Even the first post disappeared!
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
wtf?!? How come this thread got reduced to 11-12 pages? Even the first post disappeared!

O_O Wow, I cant believe this happened!?! Um either tonight or tomorrow I will try to add a new post where I can update everything, I guess we really do get a total reset huh? Any who for those who didnt see it here is these weeks theme:

Theme: Ninja who has a unique Jutsu that only he/she can use. (Uniqueness rule applies onces a ninja has been posted another one with the same name cannot be posted)
Due Date: October 9th, 2010
Type: Ninja Only
Prize: +5 points
Prize Requirements: Make that Ninja's Unique Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Testing, testing, one, two three?
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 pm

ok so my favorite character is asuma so i did asuma, but i wasnt sure which pic i like better so iposted them both.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Asuma-1

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Asuma2

heres the jutsu, for some reason it decided it would be huge (it wasnt this big when i made it)

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Flyingswallow
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 pm

naruto4ever wrote:

O_O Wow, I cant believe this happened!?! Um either tonight or tomorrow I will try to add a new post where I can update everything, I guess we really do get a total reset huh? Any who for those who didnt see it here is these weeks theme:

Theme: Ninja who has a unique Jutsu that only he/she can use. (Uniqueness rule applies onces a ninja has been posted another one with the same name cannot be posted)
Due Date: October 9th, 2010
Type: Ninja Only
Prize: +5 points
Prize Requirements: Make that Ninja's Unique Jutsu.

I just realized the thread got chopped into 2 parts. It's still inconvenient >_> Here's he link:

https://customcardsyume.4umer.com/tournament-section-f4/mendo-s-ongoing-tourney-t224.htm
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

btw, what site do you use for those clear pics?
as i said earlier, i don't use websites, i have all episodes so far on my computer.

btw, if you need any specific shot, or specific scene form any episode, p.m. me with your e-mail address, and i will send it to you.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 am

WTF happen to my old tourney. It got wiped.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Glad I accidentally found this. i just texted Mendo, asking what's up. Well, at least I found it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Whoa wtf, i just noticed the beginning 100 pages are all in a locked thread.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:36 am

Yeah, that's what threw me. My bookmark for p.110 went to nowhere, and the thread stopped at 100, and was locked. I accidentally found this by searching for N4E's posts; it was the only way for me. I hope everyone else can find it.

As a side, please check my cards thread? I have some new stuff up, and would like some critiques.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 am

here is my entry for the week

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Naruto10

So you can put multiple of Naruto like the anbu because I always thought you should be able to put more Naruto's in play because he fights with clones. Even though Efficient Training will help with that I thought the COPY ability would just make it easier. Also it negates a males effect for the turn and with up to 3 being able to be in play you can negate up to 3 of your opponents male effects, and here is the jutsu to go with Naruto.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Harem_10

So the more of Naruto that you have the more damage it will do.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:04 am

For the Unique Jutsu entry, I have decided to use this.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 ShippudenPainYahikoPic2Image

He doesn't have a Sacrifice effect, and I don't plan to go back and give him one, but he rather needs the others, and maybe I'll give those something, which will balance him, too. My 6Paths Ninjas will all have the "Six Paths of Pain" characteristic; their effects and jutsus often depend on it. Otherwise, he's Deva, and his effect is his gravity manipulation. When he blocks, he rearranges his opponent's team, making him a fearsome foe. His other effect reflects the value Nagato places on him; he can do the bulk of the combat, but all of the others will give their "lives" to keep Yahiko's body safe. As an animate corpse, he doesn't get much weaker for being injured. He's mighty powerful, boasting both impressive stats, even with Mastery, and the highest attainable rank.

(It makes me happy how close I got to the real one; got rank, quote, Name: Yahiko, and no Rogue Ninja right. Granted, I missed his Power, and gave him a "real" CA, rather than Ninjutsu, with some extra attributes, but still, I'm rather proud of myself. Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 76186 )

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 ShippudenJutsuChiTenseiV2forContestImage

Here is one of his unique jutsus; Chibaku Tensei. Using his prodigious gravity control and chakra, he can make a mini-moon, and demolish an enemy. If the need is great (and Nagato is in play), you can crank out the bigger oomph, and get rid of them for good, even getting a Battle Reward for your trouble. The costs to effects are similar to the two jutsus I thought of when making this, so all of that should be fair, and they each were one specific user, too, though with lower ECs than Deva.

As a little add on, though not for points, here is Shinra Tensei, the other unique jutsu. This one is a village buster, literally, though with a price to the user. Mostly, it is a bit broken, so unless it is loved, it's just for show. I also tossed in Nagato, retooled with the Void Reinforcement template, for fun to show what he brings, along with affinity availability. Sadly, his primary effect is slightly moot, thanks to the rules of Void, but there are plenty of other jutsus you might want a powerhouse like Deva to use, and then it matters. Also, my Animal Path can give other Ninjas Rinnegan, so it can work for them too. He gets into play by a Mission or by a Konan, neither of which have I made, but both of which are simple.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 ShippudenJutsuShinraTenseiforContestImage Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 ShippudenReinforcementNagatoV2Image

And thanks for the templates, they is awesome Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 936880 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 936880 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 936880 Happily, this Reinforcement variant was easy to make.

Last edited by venkelos on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 am

Here's the jutsu to go along with the Sasuke:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Kirin

Kirin is a very powerful jutsu, thus it has a considerably high chakra cost for being only usable by one person. The jutsu's effect resembles Heaven Kick of Pain, except not letting you choose which Ninja to kill, but you stand-by the back ninjas as compensation. Fortunately, Kirin's high cost would even put water on a budget.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 am

Alright here's my entry!

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 N-209

Kakashi Hatake! He's a Turn 4 with no effect but has Mastery. Therefore I wanted him to be a bit weaker but not too weak. I decided to beef up his front Combat to a 6 and lower his support to 2. His injured stats would take a minor -1/-1 hit because of Mastery lowering to a 2/1. Overall the stats are okay.

I gave him the Taijutsu Combat Attribute and the Lightning Symbol so he can be an asset to Lightning/Taijutsu with his "Mastery" and "Jonin".

Now what can he Mastery back? Well this little guy!

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 J-066

It's basically a Jutsu or Ninja effect negation. But then, it can be a solid Damage. It starts out soft and after it hits, you take the real damage.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Hope that the next theme is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 am

judging? Confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next