Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:12 pm

I haven't finished my entry either but........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

My card is almost done, but my program has rebelled for the day; someday, it would be nice to know why it can wait until I'm done, and saved, and then, when I want it to resave as a jpeg, the program crashes, and auto-closes itself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 am

Here is my entry, its a Kisame to steal all of your opponents chakra when put in play. As well as making it harder for them to use any jutsu.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Kisame13

I really must say this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shakky
Genin
Genin
shakky

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:16 am

my card will be up...soon i hope just need one more render. happy B-Day Mendo
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 am

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Kakuzu

my idea behind this was bandai just came out with its first kakuzu i was very disapointed in the way they made him basically dependent apon his souls/hearts.
the five heart special ability was kinda ovious if you kill the card you kill one of kakuzu's heart and when you kill five hearts you kill kakuzu just like in the manga.
his second special ability's basis was the ability to use every element from the individual hearts he has stolen form shinobi.
as for the attack i thought bandai basiclly got that right so i left it as such.
the mental power of bandai's card was a 2 i thought that kakuzu's mental prowess was on par with kakashi at least so i put his menatl power at 3.
the final thing about the card is i made him an entrance cost of 5 just to give him a little bit of extra badassness.

Finally,
Happy Birthday MendoMendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 859361
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Dang, I saw the Fish up there, and all I caught was the blue hair; I was worried someone had beaten me to Konan. Happily, this was not the case. Anyway, onto the card:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 ShippudenKonanforContestV2Image

So, she doesn't do much of anything, for herself (neither does the character; she lives for Nagato and Yahiko), but her effects can be useful. For her first effect, she's a searcher for Deva Pain. If you had some other Yahiko, I guess that works, too, but as she precedes God, it makes sense that he will follow along; you might see him without her, but she rarely goes anywhere without him. Now, if you already have a Yahiko in your hand, and don't want to search for another one, you can, instead, put that Yahiko into play, though then you cannot deploy a Ninja next turn.

As for the other effect, in order to bring the Pain faster Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Icon_wink , all Rain Ninjas get a -1 EC. Now, there are a few other Rain Ninjas, so it might be beneficial for them, too, but the real point is to lower the EC of the in-hand Deva Pain, for her primary effect. Otherwise, many of my 6 Paths are EC 6, so one might get out a round sooner. It isn't too broken, because if you use her effect to deploy Deva Pain, it's already turn 5 when you do, and you can't deploy a Ninja on turn 6 (barring a jutsu, Ninja effect, or something. After that, her reduction of EC is nullified, it's turn 7, and there are no turn 8 Rain Ninjas. If you just search, though, you can have, say, Deva Pain, play something else on turn 5, preferably another 6PoP Ninja (in my set, probably Neraka, Animal, or Asura Path), and hold onto Deva for his usual turn 6, then he has another Six Paths Ninja to take a hit for him, by effect. In this way, her set of effects isn't too broken, but you do have a few options.

She has the usual set of attributes; skipping out on that coveted Rogue Ninja, like all of my Pains and Konans, and toting about some M.Power. She ambushes, like most Akatsuki seem capable of doing. Her stats aren't interstellar, but she is T4, and the card game seems against having any female being stronger than 4, save Tsunade, so I made her about Kurenai strength, but with great support, as she is an expert at fighting alongside her teammate. Having a unique C.Attr., like hers might be a bit limiting, but I wasn't sure what else the paper mistress might have.

As for the card, I am relatively certain that the image will cost me points, being as it isn't "anime/manga" enough, but I thought it looked awesome, one of the coolest Konan images I could find, and so I'll just accept that. It got blurry, a bit, but they all do, for me. Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 76186
Back to top Go down
shakky
Genin
Genin
shakky

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am

hey all here's my entry and a preview for Uchihakyoji23 and my set "Spirailing desires"
i would like to thank lovly ino for the render of kakuzu
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Hidankakauzu
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 am

So here is my entry for week 2 of the Akatsuki theme..

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Tobicopy

I was wanting a card that imulated Tobi bouncing around everywhere during the fight with Naruto,kiba and company. Also how at this point in the story..Tobi cant be touched. He just keeps coming back for more.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:27 am

Sorry shakky, I know I'm being a rather poor sport, but I'm stealing your picture. After I finished it, I didn't have time to do a second one for myself, so I'm reusing it. At the very least, since your card was a platoon, I don't feel like it's a direct copy...

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Kakuzu-fix

Obviously designed for synergy with Bounty. I thought Bounty was a really clever card, but I couldn't help but note the irony that - considering it's a water card - the "bounty" being turned in will most likely be ambushed into play the next turn. So, with that in mind, I thought it might be appropriate if there was a Kakuzu that actually got rid of the ninjas, for more money. At first I thought 2 cards seemed like a lot, but when comparing this Kakuzu's limitations to Michiru, I think he's actually pretty weak.

Still, this lingering sense of a great potential draw engine (in water, not wind) concerned me, so I thought he should have a little drawback. If Kakuzu doesn't have enough money, he goes out to find bounties and make some more. That's where his second effect came from.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Hopefully this post goes through, I haven't been able to post on here for weeks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENDO! It's a little late though. My birthday's tommorow! Very Happy

Card will be up later tonight.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 am

OMG! Its Monday today dang. Alright I will be judging after MJM posts up a card. Also please do not think I have forgotten about this site I am on every day and miss talking to you guys/gals I will try to be on my frequently. Happy B-Day MJM (Early)
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Early Happy Birthday MJM, make something coolz!!
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Alright, so I have had some trouble with Photoshop yesterday. I'm getting everything uploaded again thanks to N4E! So my card will probably/hopefully be up later tonight. If it does not go up, you can judge as you wish.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:01 am

I know this is a bit out of order since judging hasnt happened yet but i just put up the new theme. It's a special week, points are doubled, first place gets a free prize (not that anyone cares >_> ,idk why i bother). I wanter everyone to have fun and chance to think about this one this week, remember im judging and im always for out of the box thinking. Anyone can throw together a card that has 9/9 9/9 turn0 hand0 "I win the game" effect.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

Wow, cheese is usually my thing, but this time, this could take some effort.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm

hay i have a quick question where do you guys get your images from?
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm

satanspawngenma wrote:
screenshots from episodes.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:51 pm

aurelio wrote:
satanspawngenma wrote:
screenshots from episodes.

What website do you use? The one I use is still a bit too "pixely" for me.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:20 pm

i don't use screenshots from websites. i have all episodes on my pc.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm

aurelio wrote:

How'd you get them?

Last edited by MJM on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmaree31
Genin
Genin
Nightmaree31

Male Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

MJM wrote:
aurelio wrote:

How'd you get theme?

From torrents Id assume
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 am

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Rikudosennin

this image is for the crazy broken tournament for this week i picked rikudo sennin/ the sage of six paths widely regarded as the creator of modern ninjutsu, because it seems like he should be the strongest card ever. so first off the entrance cost is in fact 8 which seems like alot but however it has no hand cost he already has a 7/5 attack which is formidable and a 6/4 injured status which equal to most hokages. his effect allows him to add 1/1 every time your opponent plays a ninja, which gives the possibility to make him infinitely strong. additionally due to him being the father of ninjutsu i figured hed use no chakra for ninjutsu and use any for no madder the requirements. also it seemed as though he would be able to cancel out other ninjas ninjutsu thus the inablility to be attacked by jutsu of effects. finally he has a monsterous mental power of 5! as curently the highest mental power is 4 and he is 5 that makes him even more powerful. adding to his broken power i gave him mastery to bring back jutsu cards that he didnt even have to pay the chakra cost for in the first place.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 am

MJM what website do you use because i cant find any websites that allow me to get screenshots and i have a few episodes off of limewire but not enough shippuden, and im sick of using pictures off the internet.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 am

satanspawngenma wrote:
MJM what website do you use because i cant find any websites that allow me to get screenshots and i have a few episodes off of limewire but not enough shippuden, and im sick of using pictures off the internet.

I Google stuff mostly.
Back to top Go down
Nightmaree31
Genin
Genin
Nightmaree31

Male Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 am

Google Bittorent, Its a torrent program. Download it. Then go to a torrent site, I use torrentz.com, type in naruto shippuden ep # and then download it, the Episodes are usually out every wed/thursday, and Use a program to Snap screenshots of stuff in the episode. I use VLC media player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next