Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Here is my entry for this week..was trying to represent the desire Kimimaro had to protect both Orochimaru and his new body Sasuke..his will to die to protect Orochi's dream. The art work is by yours truly Smile

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Kimimarocopy
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:55 am

Alright sorry for the delay my original plan was to make a State 2 Kimimaro but I failed miserably on top of that I have been extremely sick all week. So I threw together this card, probably not much of a challenge but oh well.

Here is my entry Jirobo (State 2)
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 109-JiroboState2copy

Now there will be a Mission card that will allow you to remove from game 1 of your in-play The Sound Four Ninja or Kimimaro in order to move one of these reinforcements to your field.

Well again sorry im not being to much of a competitor to you guys/gals.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Okie dokie, I must first apologize for the late entry. But anyways, onto the card. First of all, it's a reinforcement card, like naruto4ever's, so I made up a complimentary card to show how it will come into play. This card was made quickly, and is obviously unfinished/unbalanced. It's not an entry, per se. The important thing to notice is simply how it brings the State 2 version into play, along with the entrance cost and the absence of "Ambush".

Spoiler:

So, that being said, here's my entry.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Kidomarustate2

Just a little explanation, his first effect is supposed to represent his long range sniper style. His regular attacks can hit anyone, including taking out back ninjas, ninjas from other teams, or even standby ninjas.

His second effect is simply changing back when defeated. This is why he's an SR. He can basically keep transforming, so taking him out is pretty difficult. Of course the right timing, or Tsunade (Childhood) make pretty short work of him. Taking out Kidomaru from the chakra area, removing the mission card from play, or simply beating him three times work as well.

Made some fundamental changes to him too. I made him absurdly support based, to encourage him to be used as a back ninja, since in State 2 he never did fight close quarters. Also gave him mental power, since he was the brains of the group.

Oh, also, color and lineart on state 2 by mwah.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

satanspawngenma:
Total: 12/25

aurelio:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Tayuyacopy
Total: 19.5/25

shakky:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Kidomaru
Total: 12.5/25

UchihaKyoji23:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Sakon_10
Total: 12.5/25

venkelos:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 ShippudenKimiforContestimage
Total: 14/25

Sandboxkid:
Total: 14.5/25

N4E:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 109-JiroboState2copy
Total: 21/25

Lovely Ino:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Kidomarustate2
Total: 21.5/25
Back to top Go down
shakky
Genin
Genin
shakky

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:06 am

Awesome im first this time. Now my card is itachi...overdone right? but i got a none broken effect for him Smile enjoy my card and its chibiness

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Itachichibicard

i figure i should say why i chose itachi huh...well it wasn't my first choice sasori was but than i found this picture and thought. bandai is in a chibi loving mood so make a card in the style bandai is making it Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 859361 fun times lol
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:00 am

You know, I am kind of surprised I didn't do a Sasori, either; I didn't even think of it, though, until I read this; Pain was my first thought, and so I went with him.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 ShippudenPainYahikoforContestImage

Okay, this is Pain (Deva Path), obviously. It's a slight remodel of the one I made for this contest, some time ago, back during the Six Paths 3 Weeks we did, but I think I tweaked it in a way I like more; hopefully other people will, too. In order to make use of his gravity-manipulating powers (also note the Combat Attribute; it didn't seem any worse than stuff like Genjutsu, Taijutsu, or several others he doesn't use), he can move people, sort of hold them back, but rather than bust up teams (the old one did that), this one rearranges them, which might be even better, somewhat. Also, it only works when he blocks, more of a defensive maneuver, rather than playing havoc when he attacks. I figure he has to choose to use it as he blocks, since it doesn't say during the Exchange of Jutsu, but I'm not certain if, otherwise, as long as its when he goes to block, he can pick, after say Sasuke uses a Chidori to boost his power. I'd rather just assume its as he goes out, so opponents don't waste chakra needlessly. His second effect is mostly manga-based; the other Pains primarily guard this one, as he's Nagato's favorite, and simply the most powerful (highest rank among the active ones, and can use the uber jutsus, like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei). To that end, he can transfer the damages to them, if they're close by (in the same team), and stay in play longer. If you don't have others, too bad. His stats are good, and his undead status means he loses very little when injured; he's durable. He's very good for Support, but I figure this Pain usually sits behind one or two others, so he should have Nice Support, and he is about on par with Orochimaru, who is on par with those stats.

I kind of wanted to give him the Rinnegan effect, but I would be more than willing to let something else (my Nagato Client, or my Nagato Reinforcement, or maybe some Mission) give him that cheesy power, so I steered away from it. Anyway, that about covers him. As with all my Deva Pains, he has Satoosa, no Rogue Ninja, and I gave him Ambush and Mastery, because he's Akatsuki, and because he is that good. The pic isn't fantastic, but I had horrible luck finding a good picture of this Pain, and he's even rather popular on the Web, though I'm sure other folks will find beautiful ones Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Icon_sad .

Last edited by venkelos on Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:34 am

my entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 023itachicrowclone

i didn't put "name: itachi uchiha" in characteristic bar, since i think it is pointless. it's a clone...
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:45 pm

well I did make a Sasori so, here he is. hope you like him
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Sasori10
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:00 am

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Peincardcopy-1
i was going to make a full power released kakuzu however i am excedingly sick and it is too dificult to create a new card so i posted a pein i had created and posted a while back
for his attack he killed jiraya which gave him at least equal power level so i asumed that 7 attack was appropriate and although deva path was the main body he provided great support for the other bodies thus the 5 backup finally i figure pein deserved some mental power as he was rather intellegent but decided to just give him 2 as 3 seemed like it would make him just too bad ***
i gave him satoosa rank, because teqniclly speaking he is infact the kage of the rain village and although it is not one of the five great shinobi nations, the hoshikage of the star village is regarded as a satoosa in the card gave so i figured so should pein
the idea behind the effects were first shinra tensei deflected and pushed away all weapons and was his most comonly used move. his second effect was for rinnengan allowing him to use all elements. his final effect of course is the six paths of pein meaning multiple peins can be on the field. i also created all the other bodies with theyre own unique attack numbers and effects, but did not post them as it seemed inappropriate to post more than one entry
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Sorta wonder if anyone will do a Konan? Seeing the double-up factor, already, I suspect several will go unrepresented, but while the Fish is no loss, ever (down with the Fish!!! Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 196332 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 160697 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 196332 ), Zetsu and Deidara are only so-so, and the game just made Kakuzu and Hidan, I rather hope someone makes a nice Konan.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

venkelos wrote:
Sorta wonder if anyone will do a Konan? Seeing the double-up factor, already, I suspect several will go unrepresented, but while the Fish is no loss, ever (down with the Fish!!! Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 196332 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 160697 Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 196332 ), Zetsu and Deidara are only so-so, and the game just made Kakuzu and Hidan, I rather hope someone makes a nice Konan.
Well if it cheers you up at all i was thinking about doing akatsuki again next week but it cant be any repeats. Soe everyone that shows up this week can't be done again. That means all pains in general btw. Anyways, that's just if i cant come up with a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Here is my entry for this week...Wanted to make an Akatsuki Sasuke that was to show off his new amaterasu ability during the Bee capture story. Wanted it to show the power of the MS yet the draw backs to great power.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Sasuke2
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Hmm, very interesting Sasuke; I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:03 am

thanks Venkelos, I actually had some extra time this week to really work on this card.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Sandboxkid wrote:
thanks Venkelos, I actually had some extra time this week to really work on this card.

I tried to make a Sasuke with that image, once, and it turned out blurry, before I was even finished (they all seem to blur after I finish them, and post Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Icon_sad), so I guess you must have found a better version of that image than I did.
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I dont know what dpi you are designing in, but i design in 200dpi so i get a quality print resolution. It helps cut down on the blur. I set every template to that dpi.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Sandboxkid wrote:
I dont know what dpi you are designing in, but i design in 200dpi so i get a quality print resolution. It helps cut down on the blur. I set every template to that dpi.
300dpi is normally preferred print quality, and id really prefer if entries didnt show up super big. You can scale down the size when you render your card out, and since its a computer image you dont need more than 72dpi.
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks Mendo, I always went with the lower end of the scale for print quality dpi levels since I wasn't really sending to print. .it just makes things a little easier to design when your images aren't cloudy due to poor resolution. If i'm using my original images from illustrator I never have to worry about the dpi issue,just when I get stuck using internet images.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Sandboxkid wrote:
Thanks Mendo, I always went with the lower end of the scale for print quality dpi levels since I wasn't really sending to print. .it just makes things a little easier to design when your images aren't cloudy due to poor resolution. If i'm using my original images from illustrator I never have to worry about the dpi issue,just when I get stuck using internet images.
Yah, well my naruto template is completely based on the pics given from bandai which are smaller and low quality so there's no way for me to make those look all pretty, i wish i could though. But I understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 am

Sorry I havent judged, Im really rushing this one so please understand:

Shakky: 19/25
Venkelos: 19/25
Aurelio: 21/25
UchihaKyoji23: 18.75/20
satanspawngenma: 18/20
Sandboxkid: 23/25

Again sorry I had to do a fast judging it might make all of you look like this: Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 19427
Back to top Go down
shakky
Genin
Genin
shakky

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 am

naruto4ever wrote:

Again sorry I had to do a fast judging it might make all of you look like this: Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 19427

wait was this out of 20 or 25 because you have both numbers up there
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 am

shakky wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

wait was this out of 20 or 25 because you have both numbers up there

25 sorry.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 am

New theme's up, and a random special for this week. :P
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

my entry:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 025zetsu
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I haven't completed my entry yet, but it would be meaningless if I said this later, so...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next