Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Well, congrats you win Venk.... I'm sorry that was just sad only one entry. Hope you don't mind that I'm not gonna judge.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 am

Hmm, checking...checking... Nope, I don't mind. Yeah, I'm sort of bummed I was the only one, too. Oh well, onto next week's challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

wow really? whats with card making going like dead lately? i've been grounded for 2 weeks so thats why i don't have anything entered yet but geese one entry?
and uh what is this weeks theme? still the orochi/kabuto thing?
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 pm

sorry. my reason is i have a block agaist good effects right now.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 pm

So, is it "make any Oro or Kabuto you want" theme, or is there a setting/story point you are aiming this week?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:37 am

venkelos wrote:
So, is it "make any Oro or Kabuto you want" theme, or is there a setting/story point you are aiming this week?
We are still at bridge battle.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:37 pm

mendokuse wrote:
venkelos wrote:

So, Gaara is down, they are looking for Sasuke, they find him, they are no challenge, he wants to use uber-attack, and Oro stops him, forcing the withdraw. Is this about where, in the story?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:41 pm

venkelos wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
venkelos wrote:

So, Gaara is down, they are looking for Sasuke, they find him, they are no challenge, he wants to use uber-attack, and Oro stops him, forcing the withdraw. Is this about where, in the story?
No, they beat sasori, naruto just went TBM and oro and kabuto are fighting him off.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Well, I think this will do for this week. It might not quite be specific to the theme, but it isn't really specific to anything else, either. Kind of a hard spot for me, with him weakening, and such. Anyway, the gist is that snakes get ambush; Orochimaru uses his tattoo to quick-summon snakes, with no need for the seal (maybe a jutsu, or something). It may not seem like much, and it probably isn't, with snakes having next to no representatives in this CCG (even Manda only has one card, and no official Platoon with his Sannin, where Shukaku has 3+, GBunta has oodles, and such), and that there are cheesy ways to Turn 2-3 Manda, so maybe you don't want him in your chakra area, but if your deck doesn't quite run that way, maybe a Snake, or Manda, can pull a little weight in chakra, or hold out to get summoned later. It was the only thought I had for the week. It also hinges on a Manda I might make, who gets a discount to EC for being ambushed, but doesn't have Ambush, itself.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 5034_101709806743_510076743_2544808_6383409_n
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Forgot to make a card then I forgot to post a card so here it is... one of my older cards...

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Junky4Fame
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Junky4Fame

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Heres my entry i also forgot :/
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Orocopy
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 am

I can beat you all I forgot I even had to judge today, good thing I decided to randomly browse this site.

Sry about doing such quick judging and not going into detail but I've been really busy latley.

Junky4Fame: 8/10
Template errors, 1 grammar error and text a bit off. I like the effect.

MJM: 7.5/10
Rough cut tempalate, rough outline, no drop shadow, 2 grammar errors. Good effect though.

Venk: 7/10
Pics a mess with the snake and outline confusions. Blurry, effects a bit since theres only 2 snakes and manda's the only semi playable one. If it wasnt snakes it could have had potential though, thats what saddens me, bandai is the downfall for not realeasing more snakes.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Here's my Sasuke. Yeah, it's a little blurry, possibly more than usual for me, please don't ask? It is supposed to reflect his new mastery of Chidori, but since Chidoris all boost, I decided to add this as an effect. Also, while some folks might say' but hey, he should be Water now, my endless tirade about Water Sasuke is weak and bad aside, the new set has a Sasuke that is this time, and still Fire (N-589 [FOR THE AIM]), so as long as Bandai is still supplying Fire Sasukes, I figure I can, too. Anyway, onto Sasuke.

"Removed the image; see next page"

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 am

venkelos wrote:
Here's my Sasuke. Yeah, it's a little blurry, possibly more than usual for me, please don't ask? It is supposed to reflect his new mastery of Chidori, but since Chidoris all boost, I decided to add this as an effect. Also, while some folks might say' but hey, he should be Water now, my endless tirade about Water Sasuke is weak and bad aside, the new set has a Sasuke that is this time, and still Fire (N-589 [FOR THE AIM]), so as long as Bandai is still supplying Fire Sasukes, I figure I can, too. Anyway, onto Sasuke.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 4783_103246541743_510076743_2574830_5919748_n
I might look at that pic again..... I know you said don't ask but... White dotted box? with green control point? wtf?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

oh, hahahahaha indeed. Yeah, I'll fix that oops. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 pm

mendokuse wrote:
venkelos wrote:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 4783_103246541743_510076743_2574830_5919748_n

I might look at that pic again..... I know you said don't ask but... White dotted box? with green control point? wtf?
i was going 2 ask the same thing...
anyway i havent done anything much on this site in a while and i feel like gettin my points up so here's my entry.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Shippudensasuke2
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

oh, hahahahaha indeed. Yeah, I'll fix that oops. Thank you.

REDO
Here's my Sasuke, V2. Yeah, it's still a little blurry, possibly more than usual
for
me, but the whatever caused my problem still is, so a screen capture,
made JPEG is a blurry substitute. Anyhow, the card is supposed to
reflect his new mastery of Chidori (hitting multiple targets at close range), but since Chidoris all boost, I decided to add this as an effect.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 6253_104197566743_510076743_2590250_3014193_n

Maybe a cheesy effect, but he still pays for the Chidori, just

obliterates most teams he hits with it, which is accurate. Plus, it
could still be negated, or some such. Also, while some folks might say
"but hey, he should be Water now", my endless tirade about Water Sasuke is weak and bad aside (poorly supported), the new set has a Sasuke that is this time set, and still Fire (N-589 [FOR THE AIM]), so as long as Bandai is still supplying Fire Sasukes, I figure I can, too. Anyway, onto Sasuke.

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 0001

here's my entry.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 am

Chidcurrent: 7.25/10
Love the pic, your missing drop shadow though or at least I don't see it. You made a couple grammar errors like damage should be lowercase and small mispelling. And your effect well best way put is way overpowered so gotta ding for that. Oh and spacing is a bit off with text.

Venk: 7.75/10
Blurry as usual just worse then usual. Effect is a great idea just not good enough for normal sr maybe starter sr. . Also small error near the shuriken stat.

Anaki: 7.5/10
Just like chid your effect is overpowerd though I like how you tried to balance it but still not enough -2 from each ninja will pretty much guarenty you CDing them. So overpowered. Font is off, multiple grammar errors. Lacking drop shadow, etc.

Once again sorry for not going super in depth im really busy but I at least tried to give explanation this time. Also since this site is sadly dieing down I was thinking about maybe bringing this tourney to the Bandai site what do you guys think about that? Please leave a comment on this issue. Your participation and comments are greaty appreciated. Remember unlike bandai I actually care what you say. :P
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Love the pic, your missing drop shadow though or at least I don't see it. You made a couple grammar errors like damage should be lowercase and small mispelling. And your effect well best way put is way overpowered so gotta ding for that. Oh and spacing is a bit off with text.

Blurry as usual just worse then usual. Effect is a great idea just not good enough for normal sr maybe starter sr. . Also small error near the shuriken stat.

Just like chid your effect is overpowerd though I like how you tried to balance it but still not enough -2 from each ninja will pretty much guarenty you CDing them. So overpowered. Font is off, multiple grammar errors. Lacking drop shadow, etc.

Once again sorry for not going super in depth im really busy but I at least tried to give explanation this time. Also since this site is sadly dieing down I was thinking about maybe bringing this tourney to the Bandai site what do you guys think about that? Please leave a comment on this issue. Your participation and comments are greaty appreciated. Remember unlike bandai I actually care what you say. :P

Sure, why not? Bandai has more card makers that go on everyday.

My question is will we have to start from the beginning and have 0 points?
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:55 pm

mendokuse wrote:

do it.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

No points will carry over so don't worry you keep what you got. If I bring this to the bandai site and it gets popular again then I might actually have ppl do something with the points lol. Until then congrats to Venk for making it to first.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

mendokuse wrote:
MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

No points will carry over so don't worry you keep what you got. If I bring this to the bandai site and it gets popular again then I might actually have ppl do something with the points lol. Until then congrats to Venk for making it to first.

Hazaah, and thank you. Also, go ahead and move it.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 pm

But if it does get popular what do you plan on doing? Give every points so they reach at least the 20's or something?
Back to top Go down
Junky4Fame
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Junky4Fame

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm

I think you should move it to the bandai boards and heres my card
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Shikamarushadowpossesioncopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next