Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Well i see many flaws with this card already but to fix them would but lazy on spring break.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 1tailednarutocopy
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm

mendokuse wrote:

So it's not time for what we've all wanted. Now I expect to see a lot of cards out there ok? And small tip, I hate OC. Be creative.

Poor people who made those Narutos already.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Yay 2 entries already. But really I would like feed back on last weeks judgin criteria did you guys like it? or not?
thought it was pretty good if not a little too leniant found things on cards including mine not seen by judges
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 am

Chibi Clone wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Yay 2 entries already. But really I would like feed back on last weeks judgin criteria did you guys like it? or not?
thought it was pretty good if not a little too leniant found things on cards including mine not seen by judges
OK, I'll admit it. I was falling asleep as I was juding yesterday so I sorta did it quickly. 3 days of minimal sleep, followed by work caught up with me. I crashed right after I finished the judging last night lol. :P
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 am

Shino'sDad wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

So it's not time for what we've all wanted. Now I expect to see a lot of cards out there ok? And small tip, I hate OC. Be creative.

? If thats a comment to what I said about OC, they can still enter them, I just dont want to see a hundred completley broken cards, who knows maybe someone can make a twist on oc that balances well that I like.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:17 am

mendokuse wrote:
Shino'sDad wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

? If thats a comment to what I said about OC, they can still enter them, I just dont want to see a hundred completley broken cards, who knows maybe someone can make a twist on oc that balances well that I like.

already got my effect ready... just need to find a picture
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 1Tailcopy-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 am

My entry, Sasuke Uchiha, State 2

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 N510076743_2188604_5026050

No headband, but it is the right costume, and with an interesting twist on the OC effect. It also lets other Sasuke's in a Deck be useful, without hindering your ability to get this one out, at least some of the time. The thing I've always hated most about the OC or SP Narutos and Sasukes is if you have other Narutos and Sasukes in the deck, and one in play, you have to kamikaze the one to get the other out, which becomes obvious. I don't want them to have Growth, I suppose, but someith might've been nice. Enough from me, though; here it is.

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 am

And there we go, that makes 5 entries, If you guys haven't noticed for the prize to be won I placed a requirement which was 5 entries so this week there is now a prize, I'm still hoping for more entries though this is a really fun week and I know there's more of you out there.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm

venkelos wrote:

Quality: 3.25/5
Fuzzy template
Pixelated pic
Not anime style
EC and HC messy

Text: 4/5

Wrong font

Effect:1.5/5
Ok, so, is there any chance you would not amubsh this guy... NO, so you have an OC effect along with the ability to get this ninja out earlier.... I'm waiting for the balancing downside. Also he got a stat fix, which i like btw, but still not a balancer.

And im pretty sure the as if by ambush part is worded wrong.

Creativity: 4/5
Unique pic, and the first part of the effect is unique, though worded wrong, and i like the stat change.

Total: 12.75/20

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 1Tailcopy-3
Quality: 4.25/5

Shoulda brought the lightning symbol to the top.
Outline should be around naruto not chakra, I understand that would have been tough but not impossible.

Text: 5/5
Obviously we got the text down, so might be taking this part out of my judging in the near future, whuch shoudl make venkelos happy lol.

Effect: 4.25/5
Not worth a super rare, but OK. Maybe an uncommon. Cause seriously the chances of that senario happing is like uber rare.
Also shouldnt it say for the turn?

Creativity: 2/5
I wonder where I've seen this pic before.... And effect coulda been more out there.

Total: 15.5/20

naruto4ever wrote:

Quality: 4.5/5
Dude your drop shadows going upwards again??? Remember its down to the right.
There's like a double dot for the last part of the rarity.

Text: 4.75/5
in-play not in play

Effect: 4.5/5
The last effect should say for the turn. Past that I like it. Though, chances are first thing they do is gonna be kill their sasuke after you put this in play lol.

Creativity: 3/5
I dont think I've seen the pic before. As to the effect I've seen more unique.

Total: 16.75/20

MJM wrote:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 Naruto4
Quality: 3/5
No ninja symbol
Lightning is rough cut
Chakra shouldnt have white around it
Drop shadow?
EC and HC are rough cut.

Text: 5/5
Seems good.

Effect: 4.75/5
The second effect seems unnecessary.

Really, were have I seen this pic before? :P
I'm diggin the effect though.

Total: 15.75/20

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 005

Quality: 3/5
No drop shadow.
Outling not supposed to be on chakra.
Messed up template.
EC and HC are rough.
I can easily tell that you cut out the rarity.
Not anime style.

Text: 3/5
Both Ninja and Jutsu shoudl always be capp'ed. And Battle.
Wrong font.
Wrong flavor text alignment.

Effect: 4.75/5
Hmm turn 3 huh... maybe.

Whats sith giving him ambush though, i dont get it.

Creativity: 3.75/5
Pic is ok. Effects been seen.

Total: 14.5/20

Total wrote:

Venkelos: 12.75 Your effect was too good and was your unfortunate downfall this time.
Shadow Shika: 15.5 Overall I gotta say the creativity was your downfall this time.
N4E: 16.75 Very Nice
MJM: 15.75 Covering the Ninja symbol was a blow. Becarful next time.
Chidcurrent: 14.5 Yah overall the pic was yur down fall, small errors here and there add up, the effect was cool though, not the very original though.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:31 pm

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Quality: 4.5/5
Dude your drop shadows going upwards again??? Remember its down to the right.
There's like a double dot for the last part of the rarity.

Text: 4.75/5
in-play not in play

Effect: 4.5/5
The last effect should say for the turn. Past that I like it. Though, chances are first thing they do is gonna be kill their sasuke after you put this in play lol.

I dont think I've seen the pic before. As to the effect I've seen more unique.

Total: 16.75/20

Total wrote:

Venkelos: 12.75 Your effect was too good and was your unfortunate downfall this time.
Shadow Shika: 15.5 Overall I gotta say the creativity was your downfall this time.
N4E: 16.75 Very Nice
MJM: 15.75 Covering the Ninja symbol was a blow. Becarful next time.
Chidcurrent: 14.5 Yah overall the pic was yur down fall, small errors here and there add up, the effect was cool though, not the very original though.
Actually "in play" would be correct, my friend. Cuz it does not say your opponent's in-play "Sasuke Uchiha". Tell me if Im wrong. Also can I be a judge? I really would like to try my share at that.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Actually "in play" would be correct, my friend. Cuz it does not say your opponent's in-play "Sasuke Uchiha". Tell me if Im wrong. Also can I be a judge? I really would like to try my share at that.
Touche, sorry N4E, but it makes up for me missing opponent's anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Touche, sorry N4E, but it makes up for me missing opponent's anyways.
So can I judge?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 am

mendokuse wrote:
venkelos wrote:

Quality: 3.25/5
Fuzzy template
Pixelated pic
Not anime style
EC and HC messy

Text: 4/5

Wrong font

Effect:1.5/5
Ok, so, is there any chance you would not amubsh this guy... NO, so you have an OC effect along with the ability to get this ninja out earlier.... I'm waiting for the balancing downside. Also he got a stat fix, which i like btw, but still not a balancer.

And im pretty sure the as if by ambush part is worded wrong.

Creativity: 4/5
Unique pic, and the first part of the effect is unique, though worded wrong, and i like the stat change.

Total: 12.75/20

Okay, fair warning, I am not feeling well, and shouldn't be conscious, but I am, so I will rant just a titch.

Well, a grainy image is a grainy image. I couldn't really do much to it, and nothing is worse than the same shot on three cards. There really aren't too many good ones of this Sasuke, now. You've seen at least one of them this week, but most people are up to Shippuden State 2. As for the template, it isn't fuzzy, but having to save it as a JPEG, to upload it, sometimes does that to an image. Anyway, I suppose.

He shouldn't be sooner. I hope that the Ambush effect says "EC must be met." I didn't give him (or mean to) an effect that gets him out early. And it only works that way with another Sasuke in play, while fighting Naruto.

Balance is a fun thing. I've had a number of balance-issues of late, ruining good games, and not here. But let's see. The game has a few brokens, and they get away with it. A sick Orochimaru that gets to use any Water jutsu, as long as it's under 3 cost, as if most aren't. "Broke" Lee, nough said. He doesn't have to seem balanced. Besides, I play the OC one, and he gets busted plenty easy. No matter how broken this might seem, it's really not so bad. The only "balance" he might've had is a Hand Cost, but still, not really.

Okay, I'm done. Hopefully, Ill be feeling better soon; it's unusuall for me to be ill for more than 48 hours. Sorry to bee an a$$, and see you next week.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 am

mendokuse wrote:

This Weeks Theme: Any Ninja from the Naruto series
This Means no Shippuuden.
Deadline: Sunday, April 26th
Card Type: Ninja Only
Prize: None
Prize Requirements: None
Special: None

Alright we did it we completed the whole Naruto series. Can you guess what's next?!!!! Your wrong its not Shippuuden cause I'm a *******. Lets go have fun with the fillers. But I'm gonna be very open ok? So let this be a passing of the Naruto series to prepare for Shippu- what? So have fun make what you've been wanting to.
EPIC THEME!! Got dibs on Hanabi!!
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:59 am

hey dont i win a prize? You dont have to do anything for me mendo the LB:FS is all i need
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 am

I'm very sorry Venkelos what program do you use?

To chibi, give me a bit before I tell you.

To N4E yes you get a prize if you wish, I was just gonna wait to tell you on aim.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 am

This makes me sad, its already wednesday and no entries. For those who care this weeks judges will be SS and N4E. Yes thats right, im not judging this week. So gl everyone its a free week so come on and turn something in already. There's no excuse not to.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm

mendokuse wrote:
This makes me sad, its already wednesday and no entries. For those who care this weeks judges will be SS and N4E. Yes thats right, im not judging this week. So gl everyone its a free week so come on and turn something in already. There's no excuse not to.
I'll be turning one in. I can probably have it in by the end of the day also. I'm thinking either a kisame, kurenai, or asuma.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Wow saturday an NO entries this is a easy win ANY character!
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 001
just to win.made it before i figured out you don't put the white outline on chakra.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 pm

here's my card. I used it in a personal match, but not in a tourney. and gimps been acting up the past few days on me.Oh, and for future reference, can we enter squads and platoons too or does it have to be a reg ninja?
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 Awsomekakashi
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm

I was wondering the Squad/Platoon thing too.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 Naruto5

My entry.

Last edited by MJM on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:26 am

Going to post in the morning, after work. If you could, please, by then, let me know if Platoons are inadmissible?
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

venkelos wrote:
Going to post in the morning, after work. If you could, please, by then, let me know if Platoons are inadmissible?

I dont think you cant as long as well you dont put in a Ninja thats not part of the theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next