Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 am

naruto4ever wrote:
venkelos wrote:
Going to post in the morning, after work. If you could, please, by then, let me know if Platoons are inadmissible?

I dont think you cant as long as well you dont put in a Ninja thats not part of the theme.
Like N4E said, I believe I had this in the first post. Squads and Platoons are allowed, but have to meet all requirements, so like when I asked for sound 4 ninjas, you could've made a tayuya X Kidomaru, but not a tayuya X Oro cause oro wasnt one of the asked ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
venkelos wrote:
Going to post in the morning, after work. If you could, please, by then, let me know if Platoons are inadmissible?

I dont think you cant as long as well you dont put in a Ninja thats not part of the theme.
Like N4E said, I believe I had this in the first post. Squads and Platoons are allowed, but have to meet all requirements, so like when I asked for sound 4 ninjas, you could've made a tayuya X Kidomaru, but not a tayuya X Oro cause oro wasnt one of the asked ninjas.
oh, crap i just realized my kakashi has a mangenkyou effect, does that mean i have to change it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
venkelos wrote:

oh, crap i just realized my kakashi has a mangenkyou effect, does that mean i have to change it?

yup
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
venkelos wrote:

yup
and everybodys card exept chidoricurrent2 and mine has shippuden at the bottom... Here comes Hanabi!!
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Hanabicopy-2

Last edited by Chibi Clone on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Okay, my entry; a sore spot to some, for they haven't bothered to make an official one, yet. Here they are, Orochimaru and Manda!

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 N510076743_2222380_619042

Okay, a little explaining:
It might seem a little bit broken, I get that, sometimes, but it really isn't. You can get regular, healthy Oro or Manda out on T2 (at least Manda; I saw it Wednesday night, it got eaten by Shukaku, later), and it stays in play, so T6, rather than T8, isn't big; in fact, this Manda is guaranteed to have to wait until T6. It comes in Injured, putting it at not much stronger than Tsunade, a T6, and it has a higher hand cost, not including needing an Oro, or Manda, in play already, to give up for the platoon effect. Since Orochimaru couldn't use jutsus, at this card's time, this Ninja can't, either, unless Kabuto is skulking about, or the big Snake could use it. Kabuto can assist by healing, or allowing Orochimaru-specific jutsu. Overall, I'd say that it is a rather balanced card, and a nice thought, seeing as Bandai made J-GBunta and T-Katsu platoons, already. I'm sure it won't be the big point-scorer, but hopefully a few folks will like it, and again wonder why a real one existeth not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 am

Well here's my card, I know it took a while but I think you can see why. I know the effect is beast but what's the chance of it ever even getting out? Then again what squad card isnt beast so far.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 M080Kakashiand4thHokage1
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 pm

It should be give 2 Damage to not deal.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Well here's my card, I know it took a while but I think you can see why. I know the effect is beast but what's the chance of it ever even getting out? Then again what squad card isnt beast so far.

-twitch- wow.
thats amazing. pic, effect, stats, everything. I think we know who's getting first place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 pm

mendokuse wrote:

Pic: 5/5
Text: 4/5. "Deal" should be give, and should not be capitalized ( - .5 for each)
Effect: 3.5/5. Extremely broken, even for a squad. 2 Damage AND +2/+2, for a grand total of 9/7 on turn 7 with no handcost? That's broken. In injured status, its even worse. 10/7 on turn 7 in injured is incredibly broken AND 2 damage to ANY of your opponent's Ninjas! Worse then any of your cards made yet, actually.
Quality: 5/5. Looks real

17.5/20

Chibi Clone wrote:

Pic: 5/5.
Text: 3.5/5. Effect name is not bolded enough, the characteristics aren't formatted correctly, drop shadow is barely visable.
Effect: 4/5. My only qualm is that it should be every Ninja with "Byakugan" in your hand with an entrance cost of 4 or less gets -1 entrance cost.
Quality: 5/5

17.5/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 001
Pic: 4/5. The chakra should not be outlined, nor should the Rasengan.
Text: 2/5. Wrong font, wrong sizing on many parts.
Effect: 4.5/5. Little bit broken with both combined in a Successors deck.
Quality: 3.5/5. The template is not that good...

14/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Awsomekakashi
Pic: 4/5. The outline is horrible...
Text: 2/5. The text is wrong font, poorly made, and no drop shadow.
Effect: 3/5. Sorry, but wrong time period for the effect. -2 points for that.
Quality: 3/5. The wrong time period.

12/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Naruto5
Pic: 3.5/5. No drop shadow and outline is scratchy in some parts.
Text: 4/5. No drop shadow again and formatted wrong.
Effect: 5/5. Good effect.
Quality: 3.5/5. Not bad... but fix the above.

16/20

Sorry ven can't judge your card...
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:

Text: 3.5/5. Effect name is not bolded enough, the characteristics aren't formatted correctly, drop shadow is barely visable.
Effect: 4/5. My only qualm is that it should be every Ninja with "Byakugan" in your hand with an entrance cost of 4 or less gets -1 entrance cost. No it shouldnt. Because im talking about every ninja with byakugan including preship neji and ship hina which are turn 2 and 3
Quality: 5

17.5/20
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:

Effect: 4/5. My only qualm is that it should be every Ninja with "Byakugan" in your hand with an entrance cost of 4 or less gets -1 entrance cost. No it shouldnt. Because im talking about every ninja with byakugan including preship neji and ship hina which are turn 2 and 3

17.5/20

exactly genius read it again... it says WITH AN ENTRANCE COST OF 4 OR LESS, MEANING BOTH SHIP HINATA AND NEJI
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:

17.5/20

exactly genius read it again... it says WITH AN ENTRANCE COST OF 4 OR LESS, MEANING BOTH SHIP HINATA AND NEJI
Sorry, I meant that I maded the effect in mind for all Hyugas including hiashi and hizashi
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:

17.5/20

Sorry, I meant that I maded the effect in mind for all Hyugas including hiashi and hizashi

4 OR LESS!!!!!!!!!! 2 IS LESS THAN 4 IDJIT!
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:

17.5/20

4 OR LESS!!!!!!!!!! 2 IS LESS THAN 4 IDJIT!
I's was talking about hiashi/hizashi on turn 5.... -_-
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 am

mendokuse wrote:

Pic: 5/5
Text: 4.5/5. "Deal" should be give. Like SS said
Effect: 4/5 Well the effect is pretty broken i know they havent given any squads a HC yet but this one needs it. Also for 3 chakras the effect isnt as awful as SS made it out to be
Quality: 5/5. Nice as always

18.5/20

Chibi Clone wrote:

Text: 3.75/5. Well some formating issues are apparent. Also the Drop shadow is very very hard to read.
Effect: 4.25/5. Yea the idea of the first effect it a little rough.
Quality: 4.5/5 Everything is fine but no set symbol that is something that i feel is NEEDED!

17.5/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 001
Pic: 4.25/5. The outline is in places it shouldnt.
Text: 2.5/5. Wrong font, then sizing.
Effect: 4/5. The idea of the effect is nice but a higher rarity would be nice.
Quality: 3.5/5. The are many small details that are wrong. Also the Template isnt the best but better are avaible.

14.25/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Awsomekakashi
Pic: 4.25/5. The outline if very bad.
Text: 2/5. The text is wrong font, and many things are missing that make it well made.
Effect: 3.5/5. Well if the flavor text wasnt what it is you would have had a better score..
Quality: 3.25/5. Wrong era.

13/20

Quote :
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Naruto5
Pic: 4/5. Exactly what SS said
Text: 3.5/5. Still what SS said.
Effect: 5/5. Nice
Quality: 3.25/5. Minor errors throw it off.

15.75/20

Crap Venkelos ill judge yours in a sec.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

venkelos wrote:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 N510076743_2222380_619042

Pic.4.5/5 The quality is very low on this and the outer glow is BLURRY
Text.4/5 Very hard to read plus wrong font.
Effect: 3.5/5 Its worded wrong but its a nice idea
Overall.4/5 Many small details plus the blur make it bad.

16/20
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:03 am

What is the difficulty with judging my card, this week? I thought I had no problems with it, this time (well, none that should get it DQ'd). Whatever.

Thank you at least to N4E for judging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 am

Damn I lost.... But what makes me feel good is that I lost to mendo by only a point!! Im gettin better and Ill be back for the win next week.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 am

venkelos wrote:
What is the difficulty with judging my card, this week? I thought I had no problems with it, this time (well, none that should get it DQ'd). Whatever.

Thank you at least to N4E for judging.

no, my computer isn't letting me view the image... its on the fritz, so i could only view theirs. i would judge yours if i could, but i can't
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 am

Hehe, well seems no one liked the effect that i gave it but hell for a platoon thats never gonna actually be put in play i figured go all out. Anyways, damn you guys for not making a totals area like I always do, now i gotta actually do math, grrr.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 am

mendokuse wrote:
Hehe, well seems no one liked the effect that i gave it but hell for a platoon thats never gonna actually be put in play i figured go all out. Anyways, damn you guys for not making a totals area like I always do, now i gotta actually do math, grrr.
well if no one likes the effect, the art makes uo 4 it. I put totals also
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
No i mean like a little thing at the end of your post since your the last judge with everyone's complete totals added up. Thats also were I give advice to my participants.

BTW message to all, I'm back to judging now, this week will be me and N4E judging.

And venk, dont complain about SS not judging you, since he didnt, N4E's judge got doubled which put you in second place this week since you escaped SS's cold hearted judging. :P I'm playin with yah SS.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
No i mean like a little thing at the end of your post since your the last judge with everyone's complete totals added up. Thats also were I give advice to my participants.

BTW message to all, I'm back to judging now, this week will be me and N4E judging.

And venk, dont complain about SS not judging you, since he didnt, N4E's judge got doubled which put you in second place this week since you escaped SS's cold hearted judging. :P I'm playin with yah SS.

Sorry about that ill do it next week.

Congrats on the win it was close.

This week will be fun so there better be participants! As for the prize mendo you think it could be a card from each of us becasue well i wanna get some of my stuff out there because i never make cards for laughs any more.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

Sorry about that ill do it next week.

Congrats on the win it was close.

This week will be fun so there better be participants! As for the prize mendo you think it could be a card from each of us becasue well i wanna get some of my stuff out there because i never make cards for laughs any more.
We'll see, I'll go get on AIM so we can talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

yeah i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next