Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 am

venkelos wrote:
I have a thought.

Anbu (E4 H0; Fire)
"It's the job of the Anbu Black Ops to track down renegade Ninjas, and to deal with them."
Leaf | Male | Anbu | Mental Power: 1 | AMBUSH

Tracking
When your opponent deploys a Tracked Ninja with "Rogue Ninja", you can treat all of your opponent's in-play Ninjas with "Rogue Ninja" as Tracked Ninjas.

When 1 of your opponent's Tracked Ninjas is discarded, you can pay 2 chakras. In that case, move that Ninja to your Battle Rewards area, face up.

Valid: This Ninja can be put into play, or moved into a Village or Battlefield, even if the player already has 1 or more Ninjas with the same name in play.

4/2 Weapon 2/1

Well, this is my idea for an Anbu Tracker Ninja. It tweaks the Tracking rule, but I like the effect, and it is not likely that there will be too many Rogue Ninjas in any one Deck.

I love the flavor of the card but there's no way in hell you'll be able to fit that on a card lawl.

That's why Bandai needs a Characteristic or Mechanic that allows a card to break the Uniqueness rule.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Thus, I will do exactly that Wink

New Rule: GROUP
This Ninja can be put into play, or moved into
a Village or Battlefield, even if the player already has 1 or more
Ninjas with the same name in play.

With this attribute, nondescript ninjas, such as Anbu, Kurosaki Thugs, or the Soldiers of the Gelel arc, can be in play together.

I also added it to my Fan-Made Card Rules thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

venkelos wrote:
Thus, I will do exactly that Wink

New Rule: GROUP
This Ninja can be put into play, or moved into
a Village or Battlefield, even if the player already has 1 or more
Ninjas with the same name in play.

With this attribute, nondescript ninjas, such as Anbu, Kurosaki Thugs, or the Soldiers of the Gelel arc, can be in play together.

I also added it to my Fan-Made Card Rules thread.

I actually called it Unity.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm

There, now it is referenced as such, in addition to the Group name.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 pm

I decided to follow some advice, and edit a card, to make it completely cheesy. Now, my Danzo is more powerful.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenReinforcementDanzoIzana-1 Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMissionDanzosUnsealingf-1

Not really sure why I cared, but it is one of my favorite cards I have made. It uses my attempt at the Reinforcement template, uses my first fan-rule, covers some cool shizz, and uses one of my few good drawings.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 am

The card game is revealing something weird, upcoming:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 Attachment

and I wonder if, maybe, I/we should make anything like these. This format is rather cool, except that it can't use Rasengan.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Well, I got bored, and decided to make a card. I wanted to make something that didn't rely on me to supply the art, and I always wished that this necromantic cheese had been some sort of permanent Mission, rather than a jutsu. I very much like my Kabutomaru, with his effect that can do this, but this allows Rochi to do it (Snake Kabuto can, too, as he has Rochi's name).

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMissionImpureWorldResurrectionimage

Anyway, this Mission will let you dig through discard piles, and grab up "dead" Ninjas. Then, to be even worse, they are "indestructible". While not quite as potent as in the show/manga, you have to dispose of these late-game zombies with effects; "conventional" combat will not shake them. To make it fair, you do need Orochimaru to use it; it can survive his departures, and await his return, but it doesn't do much without him. Even if the mission buys it, though, the zombie ninjas still have tokens, so they still battle on invincible. Overall, I rather like it. It is T5, rather than 6, but I figure there are some T5 Rochis, and it was already there; I just didn't want to cut out a 6 star. Well, that's about it, for now. I will go back to trying to DRAW images of my ninjas; there are a few Suru and Myouhime ideas I have, but I can't find art, so I am trying to learn to make my own, being as they are my OC Ninjas. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 am

I really like what you did with this card, there are a lot of great ideas here. I definitely think if bandai ever revisits this, a similar route will be taken.

Just a couple small suggestions; I would add "The Second Hokage" as an option, in addition to Orochimaru for the requirements. It's been stated that Tobirama can use the technique as well, and it might add some diversity to it if it wasn't limited only to Orochimaru.

Also, since the jutsu required a human sacrifice, I think that the card discarded from your hand due to the effect should be a Ninja card. This would add some more storyline flavor in my opinion. Maybe even removed from game, since Water has so many ways to get ninjas from discard to chakra and then chakra to village now.

Lastly, I don't think the word "Effect" has to be repeated twice, merely a space between the two effects, just like on a ninja card. Also, resurrection is spelled... resurrection.

Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 am

Lovely Ino wrote:
I really like what you did with this card, there are a lot of great ideas here. I definitely think if bandai ever revisits this, a similar route will be taken.

Just a couple small suggestions; I would add "The Second Hokage" as an option, in addition to Orochimaru for the requirements. It's been stated that Tobirama can use the technique as well, and it might add some diversity to it if it wasn't limited only to Orochimaru.

Also, since the jutsu required a human sacrifice, I think that the card discarded from your hand due to the effect should be a Ninja card. This would add some more storyline flavor in my opinion. Maybe even removed from game, since Water has so many ways to get ninjas from discard to chakra and then chakra to village now.

Lastly, I don't think the word "Effect" has to be repeated twice, merely a space between the two effects, just like on a ninja card. Also, resurrection is spelled... resurrection.

Thank you for sharing.

I thought of the Second, too, but I find it hard to believe that a man like him would actually USE this jutsu. Maybe there are character traits of him I/we don't know, but Hiruzen seemed to think highly of him, and I find it hard to believe that he would like someone who uses the same unnatural jutsu that eventually resulted in his death. I like your sacrifice thought, and read it on Narutopedia, but I just ran out of room; I made it too wordy for much else, even good stuff. Lastly, yep, I misspelled resurrection. Hopefully you'll laugh, but the file name has it spelled right Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 Icon_redface i thought I spell-checked everything, too.

So, I have poked, prodded, and tweaked a bit, and here it is Rochi's Necromancy V2:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMissionImpureWorldResurrectionimage-1

Last edited by venkelos on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 am

Originally, there was this card, for Mendo's Tourney.

Spoiler:

Well, I finally broke down and tweaked that Shikamaru into more of the version I wanted it to be; Himeru's dad. I took the critiques from my entry in the tourney, addressed them (I think), and then looked for a second effect. Sadly, I couldn't come up with a second, Himeru-assisting, effect (open to ideas, all of her's are here, somewhere), but I did make this Mission-wrecking one, instead. Due to his tactical brilliance, he delays some of the nastiest Missions from being played, at least a smidge. Granted, that doesn't stop a T4 Mission from playing T6, and you pay the cost without knowing if your opponent even will play a Mission, but if you know your opponent's deck, and you know that they always seem to have that Appearance of Unknown Rivals ready on its turn, you can delay it a turn, or that Huge Difference. It might be a small risk, but it could prove useful. This is V2, as V1 Mission-buster effect was too powerful, I decided.

Anyway, like I had said earlier, I wanted this Shikamaru, but with a black trench coat/duster; in both of my fanfics, he's relatively the same, and he wears the coat, sort of like a combo badge of office (Chief Tactical Advisor to the Hokage (Tsunade and Naruto, respectively); sort of like how Russian officers, most specifically Commissars, in my mind, have special coats, as in Warhammer 40K) and just cool addition to him, as he got older (I'm also very partial to black trench coats Wink). I wasn't able to just slap the whole thing together, myself, but with some strategic recoloring, and some additional bits, I got the coat effect I wanted. So, here he is:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenShikamaruHimerusDadV2Image
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, I was poking through the Internet, after getting home from work, and I found an image I would normally not use; chibi is not a form I like, and I usually avoid it like the plague, but this Naruto just caught my eye, and so I used it. It didn't have the toad eyes, so I had to give the yeppow, the pupils, and the patches, but it still looks cool.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenReinforcementNarutoSageMode3Image

His first effect lets him use his senjutsu to cast cheap jutsus, possibly, while the other reflects his super-durability.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Receiving gift art is fun Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 76186 Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 76186 Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 76186 Thanks to Lovely Ino, I have a very nice pic of Myouhime, though slightly tarnished by my cutting efforts. Coming up with an effect was tricky, and I surmise reading it might be just as much so. In short, your opponent says that their tracked ninja will use a jutsu, but before they actually can, and before you know what, you get to discard 1 of their chakras. It might be as simple as "go for the later-turn Ambush Ninja", or maybe the odd element in the pool, but it can mess up their efforts. If they lose a chakra, and are now short the amount they need, or the variety required, that means no jutsu. While it is kind of weird, and maybe a bit powerful, it is only when their tracked ninja is doing battle, and using a jutsu, so it shouldn't be too earth-shattering.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMyoubyL

Hope everyone likes it, though it might be subject to reworking, if a better effect comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Hm? Cutting efforts? There should've been none necessary, it was already rendered. You didn't copy and paste, did you...?

Anyways, I think the effect would be less confusing and more accurate if it said...

"When your opponent's Tracked Ninja becomes the user of a Jutsu card, you can discard 1 of your opponent's Chakra."

According to this thread, declaration of the user comes before the cost is paid, so I think it would still work exactly how you intended.

Since I've never been able to see a tracking deck in action, I don't know how easy it is to change targets and keep the effect alive, but I think that the effect might be a touch underpowered. I don't really think it would be absurd if it was 2 chakra. I might be wrong though...
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Lovely Ino wrote:
Hm? Cutting efforts? There should've been none necessary, it was already rendered. You didn't copy and paste, did you...?

Anyways, I think the effect would be less confusing and more accurate if it said...

"When your opponent's Tracked Ninja becomes the user of a Jutsu card, you can discard 1 of your opponent's Chakra."

According to this thread, declaration of the user comes before the cost is paid, so I think it would still work exactly how you intended.

Since I've never been able to see a tracking deck in action, I don't know how easy it is to change targets and keep the effect alive, but I think that the effect might be a touch underpowered. I don't really think it would be absurd if it was 2 chakra. I might be wrong though...

This time around, yes, I did copy and paste. I'll probably go back and check some other way to move it into PhotoDraw. As I used it, it filled the background in with black, so that there was something there.

I don't know about the wordage, because if my opponent uses a jutsu, and I negate and discard it, the chakra is spent, and so is the jutsu, so I wasn't sure how to get the effect in. It is supposed to leave them with not enough to activate, sort of like sealing chakra points, and denying the enemy their chakra. As for Tracking, I don't think there is a way to change it. I'll see if I can improve it tomorrow, when I don't have to work. Thanks for the thoughts, and, of course, the pic.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm

I'll admit I'm probably wrong here, but I'd like to explain my reasoning at least. Here's the official rundown of how a jutsu card is played...

Spoiler:
So, you can't play another jutsu to negate and discard it until the first jutsu's "on the chain", that is, after it has completed all of the steps outlined above, including paying the cost. "When this Ninja becomes the user of a Jutsu card" is a timing in reference to the second step of the process, which takes place before the jutsu cost is payed. Otherwise, cards like...

Spoiler:
...would have a useless effect if it didn't activate until after jutsu cost was paid. That means it must activate prior to payment.

Lastly, I must apologize, I hadn't even considered that your program had problems with transparency. If it helps at all, here's the pic with a white background. That should at least be easier to cut away than black.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

The effect can also be,

"If your opponent's Tracked Ninja would become the user of a Jutsu card, before paying the Jutsu cost, you can discard 1 of your opponent's Chakra."
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 pm

All right, let us give this a shot. This might remedy some of the problems.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMyoubyLIno

Let me know, please, if there are still any errors?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, sometimes you find stuff when you least expect it. I was poking around the Internet, seeing how many pages of Deviant Art you have to look through to find my one picture up there (it's 10 by the way, if you just type "Danzo"), and, for no apparent reason, there was this Sakura pic on that page. Anyway, it reminded me of the old days, when I would find cool pics of Sakura, Mikomi-ize them, and make cards, and I decided that, overall, my first fanfic hadn't been getting much attention, so I made this mikomi to try and make up for it.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMikomiWarriorGoddessImage

Okay, the rundown: she is mostly my regular Mikomi, but with a slightly bigger rank. Her second effect is always there, and her attributes are her norms. Her Power is a bit higher, but so is her rank. Now, we come to her first effect, the one I'm proud of. If you have the audacity to hurt this girl, she will probably break your face. In cards, Mikomi has never been as powerful as her teacher (Tsunade), and about ties with her mom (Sakura), but make her mad, and she'll use the full extent of Tsunade's chakra-strength technique. It could get uber, with her passing P10, if you can't wound her again, but there are plenty of ways to do that, or to blast her off the field, or to negate her effect. You might even use an effect that wrecks havoc with her turn counter, and drop her back down to size. Overall, I'm still rather pleased with her; the only way she could be better, to me, would either be full Jonin (not yet in the story) or Medicine/Taijutsu. Well, I didn't feel like making that bit, and I've always felt that it is a smidge balancing, since there are jutsus that use Medical, but others are Medicine CA, so she can't use all of them.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 pm

I found an awesome, at least to me, pic of Sage Naruto, and had to make a card out of it. I know that once Naruto gets a bit older, he sort of matures beyond the use of Sexy Jutsu and Harem Jutsu, but I usually like the pics of "Naruko", and I like Sage Naruto very much, so combining the two is coolz to me.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenReinforcementNarutoSageMode4FemaleImage

The text is a bit cramped, but there is a good deal of it, so I had little choice. It's also a bit powerful, what with the high Support stats, but I like the idea that Naruto could summon a toad, say GBunta, and actually benefit from it. There are many more gamabuntas than Katsuyus or Mandas, and Jiraiya gains very little for summoning it, as does Naruto, since Naruto and GBunta both often have 0 Support, meaning you have to split them up. Tsunade and Orochimaru fair better, with Katsuyu giving a nice Support of 4, while Orochimaru hides behind Manda well, with his own Su4, too. I decided I wanted Naruto to pull similar, and be able to give something to a Summon, other than some "unaffected" effect to the both of them, which is scary. Others in a team can also benefit, and it means he/she doesn't have to play Leader, if you don't want it to, and, while vulnerable to all the jutsus, is not too affected by a forced team rearrangement.

Well, this is Naruto Sexy, so there has to be some sort of nosebleed effect, even if she's clothed, so she does a Tayuya, and causes a penalty to every male in her combat. It's free, but it doesn't affect other battles, like Tayuya's did, and it only targets males, so females and summons and puppets etc. aren't affected. In the current metagame, that might actually be a balancing limitation.

The final effect is a combo of how Naruto ends Sexy Jutsu and how he has kept Sage Mode going before, by calling in another Naruto clone, or reverting to his "normal, male self. It could prove to be another nice way to pull other Narutos out of reinforcement that depend on a card effect that is not printed on it (done by another ninja, or a jutsu/mission), boosting the strength of the deck. It can also search for powerful Narutos in your Deck, like TBMs, and get them out.

Well, that's about it. I rather like this one, especially the smokin' art, and was glad to have found that. I might've used it for the Taijutsu tourney entry, but it wasn't done yet, and it is probably at least a little broken. All right, that's it. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

venkelos wrote:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenMikomiWarriorGoddessImage

How do you make these pics?!?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:

Ceaseless scouring of the Internet, and judicious use of PhotoDraw. For the above, for example, I'd cut out the character (Sakura), copy/paste it a second time, cut Sakura out of the second's clothing, recolor it, add Mikomi-bits, and viola, you have 1 Mikomi Haruno, ready to go into a card. She gets the drawn white line, a drop-shadow, and goes into a card. Depending on the pic to start with, it can take a bit, but I am usually pleased with the results.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

venkelos wrote:

Ceaseless scouring of the Internet, and judicious use of PhotoDraw. For the above, for example, I'd cut out the character (Sakura), copy/paste it a second time, cut Sakura out of the second's clothing, recolor it, add Mikomi-bits, and viola, you have 1 Mikomi Haruno, ready to go into a card. She gets the drawn white line, a drop-shadow, and goes into a card. Depending on the pic to start with, it can take a bit, but I am usually pleased with the results.

Interesting. I asked because I thought it was very interesting to make fan-fic characters and there was particular character I wanted to make, but apparently the process is too difficult and time-consuming for me... >_> I'm wondering if you could to do it.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:24 am

venkelos wrote:

Interesting. I asked because I thought it was very interesting to make fan-fic characters and there was particular character I wanted to make, but apparently the process is too difficult and time-consuming for me... >_> I'm wondering if you could to do it.

I am certainly open to requests. All I ask is that, to some extent, be exhaustive with details; I want to get it done right, and if you have a few pics of other people, so that a visual representation of your idea becomes available, please send or reference them? Feel free to post here, or PM me, and I will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Well I am pleased; I finally managed to hammer out what I want Suru's face/head to look like, and believe I can remake it, when I need to. This is a Suru at most of his abilities; he has Sharingan, and he has Ranton.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 ShippudenSuruImage

It was nice to finally get another Shissuru card up, even if the body is the same, though it has more vertical to it, now. He looks a bit darker than I expected, but he does have Cloud heritage, so it isn't so strange. It's also a shadowing, so others might look more pale.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 pm

venkelos wrote:
venkelos wrote:

I am certainly open to requests. All I ask is that, to some extent, be exhaustive with details; I want to get it done right, and if you have a few pics of other people, so that a visual representation of your idea becomes available, please send or reference them? Feel free to post here, or PM me, and I will see what I can do.

k, cool. Here's the description. It's lengthy. I only need a pic though, I'll make the actual card. I only kept the info that would actually be relevant to you. btw, the Dark Style techniques mentioned, they're fire is blue.

Name: Kuroshi Karasu
Village: Darkness
Physical Description: 5 feet, 5 inches tall, a little thin, and has black, uncombed hair, which in the back, goes down to the top-center of the neck, and down to the eyebrows from the front, and covers the ears on the side. His hair also has a slight jagged tone on the back and the sides and additionally bears a resemblance to that of the Uchiha. His eyes are black and he has a black, hooded cloak, along with a V-shaped opening down to the bottom of the chest and over-sized sleeves. Under his cloak is a blue V-collar T-shirt (like the Akatsuki) and black pants. Finally, Kuroshi has a black (big surprise?) sheaf for his sword on his right hip, held by a black sash tied around his waist. As an extra piece of info, Kuroshi is left-handed.
History: Not much is known about Kuroshi's history except that he became a Jonin at the age of 12, and that he uses a the Dark Style, which is a Hiden jutsu developed by the mysterious Karasu clan who originated from a hidden village they lead known as "The Village Hidden in the Darkness". The fire related Dark Style jutsus can only be extinguished by B-Rank or higher water jutsu, except for the more powerful Dark Style techniques, which would require A-Rank techniques, and are much hotter than normal fire.
Personality: Sadistic and arrogant, although he has the strength to back up his arrogance. Known for having defeated over 5 jonin lvl Ninja all at once by himself. Other than sadism, Kuroshi shows almost no emotion in any situation. He is also very deceitful and is very smart. Kuroshi always has a cloth with him to clean his sword, Mayonaka (Midnight). He also has the advantage of not caring about his surroundings, allowing him to fight to the fullest without worry. Kuroshi also states that his favorite animal is the phoenix.
Weapons: Kuroshi has typical Ninja gear, kunai, shuriken, and paper bombs although in a small amount. Kuroshi's main weapon in Mayonaka, a black single edged sword, with a 2 foot long blade, and a 6 inch handle with a silver ribbon around it. Kuroshi generally holds the sword with one hand (his left cause he's left-handed). Finally, Mayonaka is made out of obsidian, making the blade extremely sharp (Sharp enough to cleanly slice things in half). Additionally, Mayonaka cannot be damaged at all. IOWs, it cannot get scratched, wear out, break, ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next