Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:04 am

Well here you go its broken duh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Well here you go its broken duh
wow really nice card. i like it. but yeah, still sorta broken. cant be effected, blocked, and its an 8/2. the second effect and the turn 7 barely save it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Well here you go its broken duh
wow really nice card. i like it. but yeah, still sorta broken. cant be effected, blocked, and its an 8/2. the second effect and the turn 7 barely save it.
Yea but it doesnt even save it that much its still mad broken.... But i finally got the stuff to finish it so i did....Thanks mendo for the 7 Entrance cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Well here you go its broken duh
wow really nice card. i like it. but yeah, still sorta broken. cant be effected, blocked, and its an 8/2. the second effect and the turn 7 barely save it.
Yea but it doesnt even save it that much its still mad broken.... But i finally got the stuff to finish it so i did....Thanks mendo for the 7 Entrance cost.
yeah, there's not much you can do against a 8/2 that cant be effected by anything while being able to use sharingan jutsu's and chidori.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:32 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Well here you go its broken duh
wow really nice card. i like it. but yeah, still sorta broken. cant be effected, blocked, and its an 8/2. the second effect and the turn 7 barely save it.
Yea but it doesnt even save it that much its still mad broken.... But i finally got the stuff to finish it so i did....Thanks mendo for the 7 Entrance cost.
yeah, there's not much you can do against a 8/2 that cant be effected by anything while being able to use sharingan jutsu's and chidori.

Yea but you can still stop it in power....i wanted to make its second effect Valid: This Ninja cannot be included in a Team with any other Ninjas. But then i wouldnt like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New card   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:32 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Well here you go its broken duh
wow really nice card. i like it. but yeah, still sorta broken. cant be effected, blocked, and its an 8/2. the second effect and the turn 7 barely save it.
Yea but it doesnt even save it that much its still mad broken.... But i finally got the stuff to finish it so i did....Thanks mendo for the 7 Entrance cost.
yeah, there's not much you can do against a 8/2 that cant be effected by anything while being able to use sharingan jutsu's and chidori.

Yea but you can still stop it in power....i wanted to make its second effect Valid: This Ninja cannot be included in a Team with any other Ninjas. But then i wouldnt like it.
yeah that wouldn't be as fun. sending him out in a beastly team with like the rare bod chidori that gives him +7 would be too much fun to resist. or maybe a power of the sharingan eye. Sasuke would be so fun with that card. your opponent could vortex you, and you could play that. sure your back ninja's are gone but sasuke stays and their team is whiped out. its always fun messing with people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: New card   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:56 am

Good card N4E Very Happy

_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New card   

Back to top Go down
 
New card
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Payment Method - Credit/Debit Card
» [Card Review Article] Card Sneak-a-Peek: Herald of Perfection
» Card Ruling at Diamond Dude?
» Yugioh card game
» Virtual Birthday Card for Gerry via gerardbutler.net

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: