Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Well, seemingly several years later, and 4+ pages, to boot, I can finally post an image of Kiraga with art.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetKiragaAburame2013Image_zpsa67821c1

To recap, Kiraga is one of my other Chunin from Kekkei Genkai Craze. She was born in Kiri, and began her Ninja Academy and Genin training there before being sent back to Konoha to learn skills involving bug jutsu, like the rest of the Aburame Clan. She has decent stats and characteristics, overall, letting her cover bases as bug user, healer, MP battler, or whatever. The image is that of a kunoichi who avoids attention, holding back and letting the destruction bugs fight her battles, and healing comrades as needed. Someone so devoted to detail collection also has decent MP, for when such is needed.

Kiraga's team focuses mostly on espionage, though the other three members (her fellow Chunin and their Jonin Leader), have not been fabricated yet. There will likely be an Inuzuka in the team, and a Shoton user, though where they will figure in is undecided.

Another of Kiraga's specialties is distraction. Growing up on the beaches of Kiri-around, she is aware of what pretty sights, and flashing lights can gain. Her bugs often take a more showy form, like butterflies, rather than beetles, or shiny beetles, at the least, and these can often be shiny enough to reflect sunlight, dazzling a foe who is caught off-guard.

It's nice to finally have an idea of what she looks like on the card. Hopefully, I can flesh out a few more of the KGC characters, now that I have managed this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Ticonivus1983
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Ticonivus1983

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

This ninja is a great idea it would be awesome if she had a small heal ability and be able to put in non unique insect coin. Or maybe her insect coins can heal people as well as attck her opponets. Sorry i just jumped in there like that but i have been looking at your cards for a few days and i really like the chracters that you come up with. I am new to this forum and new to fan cards but i am starting to like them more than the offical ones. I am also trying to learn how to create my own. I currently have photoshop cs5 but i dont yave alot of templates.i want to ask you if you might yave links or if you couod email me the templates that would be awesome. Also i would a link to your stories as well they sound awesome. I am wanting to help with reviving fan made cards and continuing the story since Bandai stopped. It also sounds pretty coolwith what you got going on and i wouldnt mind once i get this card making thing down to help you. Sorry for the long post. And sorry for my grammer i am posting from my phone.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Ticonivus1983 wrote:
This ninja is a great idea it would be awesome if she had a small heal ability and be able to put in non unique insect coin. Or maybe her insect coins can heal people as well as attck her opponets. Sorry i just jumped in there like that but i have been looking at your cards for a few days and i really like the chracters that you come up with. I am new to this forum and new to fan cards but i am starting to like them more than the offical ones. I am also trying to learn how to create my own. I currently have photoshop cs5 but i dont yave alot of templates.i want to ask you if you might yave links or if you couod email me the templates that would be awesome. Also i would a link to your stories as well they sound awesome. I am wanting to help with reviving fan made cards and continuing the story since Bandai stopped. It also sounds pretty coolwith what you got going on and i wouldnt mind once i get this card making thing down to help you. Sorry for the long post. And sorry for my grammer i am posting from my phone.

For help, I'm not too sure how much I can. I use an older, outdated program called Microsoft Photodraw to make my cards, and have little experience with Photoshop, 10 years ago.

My two stories don't have much on the net, at the moment; they are a combination stuff I have on my computer, stuff I have in my head, and stuff I have made for a Naruto d20 RPG I have once run. Depending on the character, I can regale you with info, or some mostly up to date (slowly reworking it now, actually) is on my DeviantArt page.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Well, I finally managed it, and got a Genin-level character for Kekkei Genkai Craze. This is Manako, the daughter of Kiba and Hanabi. She combines both the traits of the Inuzuka and the Hyuga, and rather well, too.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetManakoInuzukaImage_zps2169ad90 Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetShiromaruImage_zps50ae9923

Manako was a rare case of a lot of little work to make her. I actually crunched numbers so that the 12 year old Ninja would fit with the others, and not have had Hanabi being uncomfortably young, and having kids. Her name means "eye", which is appropriate both for the Inuzuka, who are named after dog parts, and the Hyuga, since she bears the Byakugan.

Manako's effect is a simple one, but one that I feel is fitting. When she shows up, she can toss something, whether a Ninja, Jutsu, Mission, or Client, and then the opponent does the same. Both gain chakra, so it isn't broken, but it allows her super-senses to ascertain what the opponent is carrying, and plan for it. Otherwise, she's a bit tough, and has good stats and characteristics.

Manako also has a dog, of course. She is a puppy named Shiromaru (Shiro means "white"). A decent ally, Shiromaru allows for you to try and get a better card whenever you have to draw. She is also my first card for 2014. Hazaah!!!

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Well, I got a bit bored, and made a new card. I had hoped to finish it before my birthday, but other stuff got in the way. Hopefully not the last of the year, but maybe the last again for a bit; original ideas + good art have been hard to come by.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetMyouhimeChildhoodImage_zpsd7b61b08

So, this is Myouhime when she was a little girl. She is pretty good still, able to get her jutsus out soon, but she lacks Clone Status; her father hasn't taught her Shadow Clone Jutsu stuff, yet. Still, not using it on clones leaves her more to use, and her chakra sight made Rasengan easier to master. We'll see if any other ideas manifest.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:10 am

Well, here's another Sakura. She's beginning to shine a cell or two again, in the manga, and basically IS Tsunade, even while the 5th Hokage is standing right next to her; thus she gets another card. If Hinata can pull out some coolness, she can get some more love, too Wink So, here's the card:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetSakuraSuccessorImage_zpsa106a8f4

So, there may not seem to be much to her, but she could be good. Her stats are impressive, and she can cover most of the other Sakura and Tsunade tasks. She lacks the usual healing by effects that my previous Sakuras have, but her potentially amazing chakra control can more than cover for that. Even if she isn't the one who's going to be using it (passing on her chakra through Katsuyu?), she'll make sure that your chakra pool continues to stay nice. In Lightning, that could be beastly. Also, though there weren't too many Tsunade-specific jutsus lately, the death of the game kind makes Unlimited the play style, so she can use all of Tsunade's cool tricks. So yeah, not too bad, almost as strong, AND she shows up slightly sooner, minus shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Well, the end of another year approaches, and before I have to remember to change the date on all of my templates, I thought I'd toss out one more card for the year. So here it is, Naruto Claus and Elf Hinata, wishing you the best for this holiday season, as do I. Wink

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetSquadNarutoampHinataChristmasImage_zps35c58a35

So, it does what they do, for the most part. Primarily, of course, it gets you what you want, but it doesn't leave your opponent completely out; it's the holidays, after all. It even sort of fits; Naruto can actually make enough clones to get to every house in a single night, and ninja skills are a good way to sneak in, while Hinata's impeccable sight can keep a lookout for anyone who might see him in action. Hahaha!!! Not much else to say. Some of it looks wrong, even based on how I make stuff, partly from a slight lack of practice, and partly the rush. Oh well, it'll do for the end of 2014, and I hope other folks will fill the coming year with new stuff. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year all, from me to you.

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Well, I finally made something for 2014, though it's up higher with Manako. Will have to see if too much more of 2014 goes by before anyone else adds to the list o' stuff. Hope everyone else is having a fine year. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rune Master
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Rune Master

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 am

Hi! I wanted to ask where did you got the Super Rare backgrounds?.

I'm currently developing a Naruto Card Making program but I cant find the Super Rare BG's, are they yours? is there any posibility I can borrow them from you?

I'll give credit if you can help me ^^
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Sry, I got them when they were new from Naruto4ever, and on the grounds that I not share them; they were going to be prizes for contests, at the time. That was a decent while ago, but I haven't heard otherwise, so I have to sit on them, for the time being. If this site breathes again, we might do so again, and then they could still make a good round of prizes, I don't know. If he's still around here, and says I can, but till then...

I actually sort of like the regular ones, personally. He and the others who worked on them did a very nice job. I never figured out the fonts, so the numbers for Power/Support have to get cut/pasted when I make them, and the Target Rares are actually smaller/a bit different shaped, so finding the right stats, when most SR cards don't have certain numbers, can be a royal pain; not as much as the white outline, occasionally, but yeah. My PhotoBucket has a  folder with said stuff, which I DID get permission to share, so take a look.
Back to top Go down
Rune Master
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Rune Master

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 pm

I see. Well if you get permission to share them later can you please give me a shout?, I really need them to have my card generator with the original Super Rare Backgrounds.

Do you happen to have and be able to share the normal Void background? the one from this cards? http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379318_10151520563415348_2017267474_n.jpg I'm also missing that one.

And BTW I can totally help you with your combat value pain lol...
I already figured out the font for the numbers, its called AR JULIAN, I had it loaded it on my computer since I got it, but just in case here's a link for you: http://fontzone.net/font-details/ar-julian
Its the font Im using on my generator, here are some card examples if you want to see how it looks like:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 Hanako_zps11fc4725

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ArisaVileForm_zps8181dfd0

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 KeijiLeiko_zps47f7efc4
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 am

I believe our merry little contesting subsided before the "cobwebs and dust" Void for the Risen background appeared, so if any of the talented folks here made it, i never got that one, apologies.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi all. I noticed that I hadn't posted anything for a while, again, and wanted to throw a quick little something together. Myouhime was the most likely, but Himeru pulled my strings, as it were, and so I cranked out yet another Steel Puppet Mistress.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 ShippudenTargetHimeru6Image2_zps0089a8c9

So, other than art, my Himerus really rarely change. This one is pretty much consistent with the others, but she tries to make sure she's ready for anything by saying "what puppet would be good right here? Oh, well not this one." She is really good at helping maintain your curve, but she won't get them out any faster, so I don't feel it's too bad; get Scorpion or Chika in your hand a few turns early, and they'll just sit there, but they WON'T become Battle Rewards, and they WILL more likely be ready to play when you need them.

It's been a while since I really sat down and did anything prolific. I'm hoping to get back into this a little more, especially as the manga is nearing the end. I will continue to ignore a few things they do, such as sans-Sharingan Kakashi, and I still don't know if they'll ever go back for Yamato, but whatever; that's the joy of fanfiction, right?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 pm

So, the manga is now officially done, I suppose, as of last week. I'm sort of sad to see it end, but at least I got a few aspects of it right. I won't just list them off, in case someone who strays by hasn't finished. I can say I'll still be making cards, from time to time, maybe some of the new generation, and I don't really plan to change my own fanfic too much, just to reflect the manga; much of what I did that they didn't I like, so...

It was a fun run, and now we just need to see if they will do another generation, now that 15 years of Naruto is at an end.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Well, the year is just about over. Now that we have a good idea how the manga ends, I decided to make this to celebrate both it's end, and the holiday season. This will probably be my last card for the year, especially with my slow rate of making things now, but if it's the last one for a while, then I suppose it might as well be Naruto.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 B432e489-257e-4380-a76e-718a881c3a41_zps75bc4f7f

This Naruto is not amazing, I'm afraid, but I rather like him. It's become steadily more difficult to find unusual numbers for their stats, and make them look good on the target templates, as they use different scale on a few things, and there weren't cards with every possible outcome. If you thus notice that the numbers look a bit dumb, that's why. Otherwise, it's typical. Naruto can do most anything that a Naruto can, covering both sage stuff and tailed beast tricks. He also has Tree, from his left arm, and that gives him Mokuton (not totally official, but likely; everyone else with a Hashirama arm gets some). His stats are not epic, but the sheer range of his jutsu options should be able to cover it, while still allowing him to see Turn 6 play, and sometimes, one just doesn't want to make a 10/6 Oil/Tree 15/9 cheese hat. Like the other Kages near the end of the run, I decided to give him three elements, with Lightning (because yeah), Wind (his "real" element), and Earth (his Tree trickery) being chosen.

In my fanfic, this is the Naruto I use, too, though I am keeping my "his kid", and ignoring Bolt and Himawari, since I like my story more. In that case, I have figured out a few "new" jutsu for him, making use of his Tree attribute. I'll see if I care enough to make cards of any, next year. I might make an "amped up" version, in the form of a Reinforcement, and that could have a more ridiculous stat line; I argue Reinforcements, by virtue of their expense, can be a bit more BA, for their turn count.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Well, it's been most of nine months, and I sadly have little to show for it. The forum has become a bit clunky, I've had to use Quote to post on my own stuff, and my ideas for new cards have been sparse, at best. As you can see, I'm STILL with 7th Hokage Wink Oh well, Naruto is rather cool, as Hokage, so I'll let myself off about it. Still trying not to spoiler EVERYTHING, if you haven't read that far, so if I have, anyway, apologies.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 Shippuden20Target207th20Hokage20official20320Image_zpsnqehyo78

Like the previous one, this Naruto is nothing spectacular, I'm guessing, but where it gives up a small percentage of the prior's offensive range, regarding some jutsus it could use, this one more than makes up for it with sheer chakra strength; Naruto's biggest advantage since Day 1. With Senjutsu, ANY chakra will do, and this Naruto regenerates his chakra, if you don't stop it, with whole opposing deck options possibly NOT building toward doing that, while the faith of the people in the Leaf Village has never been stronger than in their hero leader, so they now count as extra strength. He can still do most things a decent player would ask of a later-game Naruto, and I left him with Mokuton, again, since my variant of him has those, for Wood Style: Lamellar of Longevity, Wood Style: Forest of Guardians, Wood Style: Rasen-Bokkun, and Wood Style: Thousand-Year Binding, all silly jutsus he developed in my fanfic. Still 3 symbols, still normal attributes, keywords, and what have you. I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7