Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011

Go down 
+4
MJM
satanspawngenma
venkelos
naruto4ever
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 am

All of my Judging will be up tomorrow. In the mean time its time for a PSA if you havent checked the new Judging criteria then you should because from now on if you dont give your artist credit you will lose points.

Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:26 am

what if you are unaware of your artist cause you got the image off of google images, or photobucket, or if you did the art yourself Confused
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 am

satanspawngenma wrote:
what if you are unaware of your artist cause you got the image off of google images, or photobucket, or if you did the art yourself Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 563430

^this!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
Hikari Link

Male Number of posts : 76
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 am

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
satanspawngenma wrote:
what if you are unaware of your artist cause you got the image off of google images, or photobucket, or if you did the art yourself Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 563430

^this!
Then I guess mention that?
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

I think linking to the page where you got it from would be enough credit if you don't know the artist. For example say I made a Sasuke Uchiha.

Credit

I'd just post the link as the credit. I don't know if Link or N4E would say yes to that but it seems like a good option for those who don't know the owner of their art.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm

MJM wrote:
I think linking to the page where you got it from would be enough credit if you don't know the artist. For example say I made a Sasuke Uchiha.

Credit

I'd just post the link as the credit. I don't know if Link or N4E would say yes to that but it seems like a good option for those who don't know the owner of their art.

Yeah, I agree. I have no problem crediting sources, but if it takes longer to track down the original pic, through 4+ other pages that each borrowed it, and spending longer than it might've taken to make my card, that's too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
Hikari Link

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm

venkelos wrote:
MJM wrote:

Credit

Yeah, I agree. I have no problem crediting sources, but if it takes longer to track down the original pic, through 4+ other pages that each borrowed it, and spending longer than it might've taken to make my card, that's too much.
I definitely agree that it would be too much wok to do that. I would think that giving credit where you can is definitely the best, but when you can't, just saying you found it on Google Images would be fine. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:10 pm

What's going on with this tourney? When's the prizing gonna be given, and when is the new theme gonna be up? Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 563430
Back to top Go down
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
Hikari Link

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
What's going on with this tourney? When's the prizing gonna be given, and when is the new theme gonna be up? Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 563430
Well, considering that n4e hasn't posted in a while, I imagine life has been pretty busy for him. I can't speak for him, but I imagine that in little over a month, he should be on summer vacation and school won't be a problem anymore. But that's just my guess. And his time could free up before then. Just be patient, things happen after all.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

There's been talk between me and naruto4ever about me taking over the tournament because I have more time to update, etc. but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:10 pm

So uhh, when the heck will the super rare template prize be given out? Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 563430
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

N4E hasn't been on in a while or at least hasn't contacted anyone in a while. I might make a new tournament on Sunday if everyone wants something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3