Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+9
Fayt Susomi
satanspawngenma
venkelos
mendokuse
naruto4ever
Susano'o the Storm God
Sandboxkid
aurelio
Lovely Ino
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

venkelos wrote:
At first, I had zero ideas, since I was hoping to do a card of someone who didn't already have a Childhood card, and nothing tripped my trigger, and then it hit me; I'd made one long ago, before such a thing existed, in the form of a little Mikomi. Before she was an overpowered Chunin/Tokubetsu Jonin with powers of some other potent ninjas, she was a small kid (that's how I invented her, as a two/three year old, with no powers). So, I decided it was high time that card got a revamp, and this is it. This card assumes some alternate history, as this Mikomi is with her father, rather than the Village, and it assumes Sasuke lives for a good while. she lacks much of the oomph Mikomi usually has, but she still has Sharingan (was born with it active), a nice boosting effect, and the ability to learn one of Sasuke's best moves, with time and effort. I have two other kid Mikomis, but I like this one overall the best.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 ShippudenMikomiChildhoodforContestImage

Sorry Venk but it has to be an actual Ninja from the naruto universe...
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 pm

the sharingan eye thing was very observant, and i kinda feel like and idiot now but unfortunately the file is alredy deleted, and the only way i can edit it, is by making is look like S*** or starting over which is just too much work right now Sad o well i just have to roll with it i guess
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm

aurelio wrote:
my entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 054konan

i put "weapon" combat attribute, since i don't know how to place "origami". let's say that she can use papers as a weapon Embarassed

aww man, I was do Konan...
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Sorry Venk but it has to be an actual Ninja from the naruto universe...

Ouch, Venkelos = Sad. Alrighty, I'll do some thinking, then, and post again, later.

Okay, I have a big request; PLEASE, please don't use Sakura or Ino? If I don't get it up by Wednesday, then forget I asked, but I have to go to work, and can't finish it yet. Well, at least I asked.

Well, here it is, then, my Childhood entry. Since Mikomi is out, I present Sakura and Ino, before Emosuke came between them. Still, it happens, so I included it.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 ShippudenSakuraandInoChildhoodforContestImage-1

It's not a powerful Ninja, on its own, but it can be. It has good starting Support, and that will continue to grow each turn. It's also got respectable MP, in case you are running a Mental Power Deck. If your opponent plays Sasuke, the team must break up, but you aren't out everything, as you can search your deck for the stand-in of your choice, between them, and if you have a specific Sakura or Ino you need, this can be a way to get it. It probably should've been Turn 1, but it isn't a biggie, as it would take a doozy, I think, to get a T0 Sakura and a T0 Ino both into play, and have this in hand. If you can, all power to you. It doesn't say (Childhood), but that shouldn't be a biggie, since they are obviously weak kids, and NA Student rank.

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
wu tang - mystery of chessboxin' wrote:
you must think fast, before you move
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

aurelio wrote:
wu tang - mystery of chessboxin' wrote:
you must think fast, before you move

I don't get this post... >_> By the time you put up your card I just finished rendering Konan... :sigh: Guess I have to think of another one...
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:06 am

Here's my card. It's one of my older pre-existing cards. Ignore the Negative Turn Marker part.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Nagato

Yahiko
Water, Lightning
EC: 4 HC:1
Rain l Male l GROWTH

Combination ("Nagato" and "Konan"): Your opponent's jutsu cards that target a Ninja in this Ninja's team cost 2 more to play.

Healthy: 5/3 Injured: 2/2
CA: Weapon/Ninjutsu
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konan (Younger Days)
Wind, Lightning
EC:1 HC: 0
Rain l Female l Mental Power: 1 l GROWTH

When this Ninja is deployed, you can search your deck for a "Nagato" or "Yahiko".
Valid: This Ninja cannot become the user of jutsu cards with "Requirements: "Konan"".
Combination ("Nagato" or "Yahiko"): This Ninja gets +1/+1.
CA: Paper

Healthy: 1/2 Injured: 0/0
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Was hoping that Yahiko's CA would be Gravity. Otherwise interesting.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 pm

venkelos wrote:
Was hoping that Yahiko's CA would be Gravity. Otherwise interesting.

umm, Yahiko doesn't have that broken Shinra Tensei technique. Nagato did. He just made Yahiko's body the one able to use after his death.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Well I thought that I would go with somebody that no one would pick, so here is my entry Shibuki from the "Mission: Protect The Waterfall Village!"

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Shibuk11

Last edited by UchihaKyoji23 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

Here's my entry. Sasori (Childhood).

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 N-204

His ability to not use Sasori Jutsu cannot be altered now. In addition, he has Growth and Surge to make him more playable.

His effect allows for a big "Lifeless Warrior" like feel to Puppets but the downside is he has to be the Head Ninja, which isn't that good late game. Especially since you'll be wanting to play other Sasori's that late in the game.

Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:36 pm

no judging? Sad
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 am

seriously. What's going on? The new theme isn't even posted yet. Confused
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 am

seriously. What's going on? The new theme isn't even posted yet. Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 563430
Maybe he's sick like me and swallowed up in school... like me. *sneeze*
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 am

Sorry everyone, Ive been insanely busy the last week and a half, so I sincerely apologize for not judging this week. So tomorrow I will judge, Put up a new theme and everyone who entered last week with get a super exclusive prize Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:14 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Sorry everyone, Ive been insanely busy the last week and a half, so I sincerely apologize for not judging this week. So tomorrow I will judge, Put up a new theme and everyone who entered last week with get a super exclusive prize Thumbs up

btw, when will the point and tally boards get updated?
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 am

naruto4ever wrote:

Tomorrow sorry, everything will be updated/renewed tomorrow.

Also, anyone want to take a crack at what the super exclusive prize will be?
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:26 am

naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

A MILLION BUCKS! Tongue
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 am

naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

A MILLION BUCKS! Tongue

Close, but if that ever is a prize you would need to wait till I'm out of jail to get it.

Hint: Its something for naruto cards.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

A MILLION BUCKS! Tongue

Close, but if that ever is a prize you would need to wait till I'm out of jail to get it.

Hmmm, Void Templates.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:44 pm

MJM wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

A MILLION BUCKS! Tongue

Hmmm, Void Templates.

Aww thats no fair you knew I was working on them >.< I finished though!!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 pm

I tried, but with limited success. I would very much like Void templates, though; I was going to remake my favorite Pains and Nagato Rein; it's a birthday present I could easily live with (Sunday). Not sure if I like the idea in the game (there shouldn't be enough Void elements to support it as a Chakra type that will be a specific cost, and if it is all 1, 2, or X, rather than Fire or Wind, then they aren't even good for other chakras, and the Void Jutsus might not need them, with just 1, 2, or X costs. Still, it's a nice way to say that the Rinnegan can use any chakra type, if all costs for Pain's jutsus will be numbers, rather than giving an effect that can't be found, or can be negated.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 pm

venkelos wrote:
I tried, but with limited success. I would very much like Void templates, though; I was going to remake my favorite Pains and Nagato Rein; it's a birthday present I could easily live with (Sunday). Not sure if I like the idea in the game (there shouldn't be enough Void elements to support it as a Chakra type that will be a specific cost, and if it is all 1, 2, or X, rather than Fire or Wind, then they aren't even good for other chakras, and the Void Jutsus might not need them, with just 1, 2, or X costs. Still, it's a nice way to say that the Rinnegan can use any chakra type, if all costs for Pain's jutsus will be numbers, rather than giving an effect that can't be found, or can be negated.
You can use any chakra to pay for Void costs. But void cannot be used to pay for any chakra cost other than void.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

naruto4ever wrote:

shame on you. Tongue

naruto4ever wrote:
MJM wrote:

Hmmm, Void Templates.

Aww thats no fair you knew I was working on them >.< I finished though!!

lol, I wan the void template too for a card in my set. at the time, I was making a special custom template for a certain card in my set. Don't ask. I'm not telling anyone what it is. 8)
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:45 pm

mendokuse wrote:
You can use any chakra to pay for Void costs. But void cannot be used to pay for any chakra cost other than void.

So, you are saying that, in the case of a F|F|1 Jutsu cost, a Void-chakra card in the chakra area cannot be used as the 1? I see that it is Void, so it couldn't be in for Fire, Water, etc., but it would be weird for it to only be V, and not 1, 2, or X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next