Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

mendokuse wrote:
venkelos wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
It must be your program thats doing it cause everyone else isnt having any issues.

Well crumbs, then I guess I'll be a bit nosy. When you make cards, assuming Photoshop has visible rules, and you use them, what is the palette size set to? I measured a real card's image (say off the bandai card list) at roughly 3.66 in by 5.13 in, and, as I said, if I copy a card made by someone else into PhotoDraw, they are that size, too. Are your in-project dimensions significantly different than that? if you'll remember, my cards used to be titans, so it isn't as bad as then, but minus you can read them, their size at present is not amazingly advantageous.

350pxW X 490pxH, 4.861inW X 6.806inH, Resolution: 72px/in (basic comp res)

Wow, that's depressing; you make yours at 4.86 x 6.80, while I make mine at 3.66'w x 5.13'h, and mine still look bigger. Not sure what I'm going to be able to do about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

venkelos wrote:
Wow, that's depressing; you make yours at 4.86 x 6.80, while I make mine at 3.66'w x 5.13'h, and mine still look bigger. Not sure what I'm going to be able to do about this.

key is "dpi". your last squad sakuhinaino is "150x150 dpi".

if you use photoshop, go to:
image > image size > resolution. there you will find option to decrease your "dpi".

of course, image size must be 350x490.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Sadly, I'm not one of the PhotoShop users, but probably the only PhotoDraw user. On the plus side, it looks like I might have found a way to trick Photobucket to resize it for me, see?

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGCNewImage

So I can deal with it this way, I think. Now, my happy little puppet mistress is a more manageable size, and it is easy enough that, if I just keep using Photobucket, it'll work out nice, assuming it's legible to those who judge my stuff. I think my laptop's screen is only 16 inches, or so, and I can read it, so I can hope that anyone else can, too.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

venkelos wrote:
Sadly, I'm not one of the PhotoShop users, but probably the only PhotoDraw user. On the plus side, it looks like I might have found a way to trick Photobucket to resize it for me, see?

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGCNewImage

So I can deal with it this way, I think. Now, my happy little puppet mistress is a more manageable size, and it is easy enough that, if I just keep using Photobucket, it'll work out nice, assuming it's legible to those who judge my stuff. I think my laptop's screen is only 16 inches, or so, and I can read it, so I can hope that anyone else can, too.

Hey venk whats the side story for this character?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, while I would normally say "um, just go to page 1", to hell with that; i rather like talking about my characters, so here it goes:

Himeru Nara got created because I decided that Myouhime needed a girlfriend, a bff to confide in; what cheerful, popular girl doesn't have another cheerful, popular girl to hang with? Anyway, since everyone in this story started out with having a kekkei genkai, I tried to think of one, and failed, but then I remembered some of the cool stuff that wasn't kekkei genkai, and looked to my pairings (Naruto + Hinata, Shikamaru + Temari, Ino + Choji, Lee + Yakumo; and decided that I wanted to use Skikamaru's and Temari's kid. I've never really liked Temari, though, and thought Kankuro's combat style, if not Kankuro, was rather cool, and so I made a hot puppeteer. Like both of her parents, she's damn smart, and uses her uncle's puppet-style as her primary attack, but not to leave her mother out, the puppets, who can only fight as well as the puppeteer, use several varieties of weapons. Like her dad, though, she can also do stuff with shadows, including extending them out through the puppets (sort of like Shika using shadows in the ground to reach further. Also, if the shadows reach from a puppet, only it is immobile (or at least she's learned that skill); she can still move, and move more weapon-laden puppets. She lacks a Kekkei Genkai, at this time, but I left her strange, purple eyes, in case I come up with something (it was going to be a bit of a precognitive/future sight ability, but I didn't do that, for the moment). Otherwise, she takes a page from Sasori, and hides inside a set of puppets that combine to look like an iron golem, thus her nickname of "Iron Maiden", while battling with a few others (they haven't been hammered out, yet, but one is a clown-like construct, think Saggi the Dark Clown, that has shock prods in the hands, squirts acid out of its mouth, and more. This, in addition to her choice of garb, often leads her enemies to underestimate her, They either ogle, or laugh, and then they lose.

Otherwise, she's Myouhime's best friend, a fearless flirt, and a much more innocent, "good girl" than she appears; she just knows how to work people's minds. Her teammates are Enkotsu Sawagu, Souon's sister, and Tasu Teyaku, a rather Chojiro-like weapon-fighter, and their main close-range fighter. Other stuff, whatever I've forgotten, you can just read on page 1. Have fun reading.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 pm

So, how well does Puppet Wind blend with Earth? Now that I'm looking again, there is only one jutsu I have with both on it, and I don't use it. Would Himeru be better with Dual Affinity? Having Manipulator stuff, or MP Battles stuff costing an extra could hurt a bit, but it might make her more efficient.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:36 am

venkelos wrote:
So, how well does Puppet Wind blend with Earth? Now that I'm looking again, there is only one jutsu I have with both on it, and I don't use it. Would Himeru be better with Dual Affinity? Having Manipulator stuff, or MP Battles stuff costing an extra could hurt a bit, but it might make her more efficient.

Honestly puppets dont go good with Earth so Id do the MP stuff.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 am

Hmm, yah puppets are sorta contained within itself, its hard to even break into other types of wind along with puppets.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Okay, so here she is, Himeru Nara, posted for the third time (?), but hey, it's my page, so who's really going to care? Wink

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGCretooled

She now has Dual Affinity, in order to go with puppets and shadows, the only problem being puppets (wind) will still need earth to use shadow jutsus, but that's what keeps it fair and balanced, right?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

On another happy note, I was able to persuade my program to let me finish this card. I really wish we had known about reinforcements back when Mendo was doing Pain for three weeks. Oh well.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenReinforcementNagatoImage

Nagato is a bit like my Client version of this same card. He's a bit powerful, but a.) that's how I roll, and b.) as a reinforcement card, I testify that he is meant to be slightly broken. He has several nice attributes, and both of his effects are cool. He can't die so long as you have one of the Path of Pain ninjas in play, even if he would be injured off the field, nor can he be blown off the field by cheese. He also gives the Rinnegan attribute its awesome, thanks to the Kakuzu Rein showing me how to word it. His mighty chakra gives him nice stats, stats I normally wouldn't attribute to this wasted wreck, but again, it's a reinforcement, and I felt like making him juiced. His CAttr. is completely made up, as I had nothing else to go with. Well, that about sums him up. I haven't figured out the Mission, or Konan Ninja card that gets him out, yet, but I'll try to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Well I decided to make another one, and it unfortunately suffers from "looks cool but I won't be able to use that pic in a different pose"-itus. This is a bit of a concept card, illustrating Enkotsu, one of the Sawagu Clan of Ninjas, blessed with the Eyes of Oto Kekkei Genkai, and also the teammate of Himeru Nara and Tasu Tereyu.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenEnkotsuSawaguKGCImage

I think it turned out rather nice, all in all.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 pm

My Internet might be a bit shaky over the weekend, but hopefully, I will be able to check for answers. In classic cheese fashion, I am trying to find a way to make a cool character even moreso, and for the fanfiction, that's not too hard; I just say she has something, and make up a story. The trick is when I decide to make it a card; then I end up with a broken mess, and will ask for help, ahead of time. So, here is my dilemma:

Himeru Nara is lacking a Kekkei Genkai, which is sad for my story, because most every character is supposed to have one (Suru has Sharingan, Ranton, and shifting powers, Myouhime has Byakugan, Souon and Enkotsu both have Eyes of Oto, villains cover Dead Bone Pulse, Fatal Genjutsus, and such). Now, I left room for her to develop one, but hadn't come up with anything, so I thought maybe a cheese in Suma, similar in skill to Rochie, could give her Satetsu, the Third Kazekage's KG. In the fiction, this is an awesome bit, but I like to try to make cards that reflect these things, and I don't know how to make a Himeru card that does this. She will always have the Puppets get Shadow CA effect, but I could add to that:

• Give her This Ninja can become the User of Jutsus with "Requirements: 'Iron' Combat Attribute" and "Requirements: The Third Kazekage".
  • Give her This Ninja can become the User of Jutsus with "Requirements: 'Iron' Combat Attribute" and "Requirements: The Third Kazekage". Add 1 to the cost of these Jutsu cards.
  • Give her This Ninja can become the User of Jutsus with "Requirements: 'Iron' Combat Attribute" and "Requirements: The Third Kazekage". Entrance Cost 3 Hand Cost 1.
  • Give her Whhile you have a "The Third Kazekage" Ninja card in your Chakra area, this Ninja can become the User of Jutsus with "Requirements: 'Iron' Combat Attribute" and "Requirements: The Third Kazekage".
  • Make the wankiest CAttr. diamond on a card, and make it show Shadow, Manipulation, and Iron, but that still leaves out his name, and some of the better cards, that might have made sense saying Iron CA instead say his name.
I'm just not as good at making "balanced cards as some others, so I would love some advice. Thanks much.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Kinda makes wish I could just give her a SATETSU Attribute/Characteristic that would have an understood effect Valid: This Ninja can use jutsu cards with the stuff 3rd KK uses, worded better, of course, kind of like Surge or Mastery, with their understood effects.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Hm... well I'm not too good about gameplay balance either, but I feel that the Third Kazekage's always had some extremely good jutsus. This was balanced by his high entrance cost, and dependence on another high entrance cost ninja.

In my opinion, none of these are really drastic enough drawbacks to warrent such resources. Especially considering Shadow+Chunin already gives her access to some very nice jutsus. Moreover, all of the options you listed would enable her to use Thousand-Arms Manipulation, which is... odd to say the least.

Maybe she should instead simply have her own, toned-down iron sand jutsus that have requirements "Himeru or Third Kazekage"? I personally think that this would be the best solution.

If you do decide to give her one of the effects you listed, remember that it's "3rd Kazekage", not "Third Kazekage".

Just a question, considering that the Third Kazekage's Kekkei Genkai was simply magnetic powers, how did Himeru learn his special jutsu that he developed through researching Shukaku? It might be interesting if she employed her magnetic chakra in other ways than iron sand.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah, I kinda thought of making her have her own variants, too, but making them would be utterly impossible for me, I think. Well, maybe just possible, but a lot of work. As for 1000AM, I thought that, too; definitely the one that made me mention which thing they picked for his cards. Unleash should have been iron, with 1000 being 3rd KK. As for the naming thing, I don't believe they mean to change it; newer The 1st Hokages can still use jutsus with "Requirements: The First Hokage, or that is dumb. If they actually differentiate, when I can't have 6 3rd Hokages in my deck (3 Third and 3 3rd), because they still have the same name, they better not be drawing the line for jutsus. Also, my font for typing won't do numbers, or + signs, so they would have to be made in another font. Plus signs don't care, but a Times New Roman 3 in a "rd Kazekage" of my chosen font would look obvious.

I suppose i could just make my own jutsus, but I'll get the rest from others (hopefully?), and see what folks think. Unfortunately, I'm kinda leaning toward your idea, already. As for the other question, if FITB can place a Sharingan in Danzo's head, and more in his arm, that they then attach to him, and Rin can put a Sharingan in Kakashi Hotcoffee's head, and another FITB can put a Byakugan in Ao's head, then someone should be able to take a chapter from Orochimaru's book, and use the 3rd Kazekage's DNA to give Himeru Satetsu, like he gave Danzo and Yamato Mokuton. If it is a Kekkei Genkai, it should be a blood-based ability, and thus granted to another given his blood, if the fates are smiling (some Suna clown finds a sample of the 3rd's blood, lost up till then. If she inherits a weaker version of Satetsu (Yamato's Mokuton is weaker than Hasirama Senju's), she could, potentially do the iron sand stuff, even if less impressive. Having metal puppets could also benefit from magnetic powers (somehow, and iron sand armor, like Gaara's could be a nice protection.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Although making the cards is going to be a total *****, I think I will just make variants for her, and give future cards I make of her Satetsu, sort of like Sharingan Eye, Byakugan, or Clone Status. Some of the ideas include:

• Iron Clone: add +3/+3 for the turn
  • Iron Clone Capture Jar: opposing Ninja becomes a standby ninja
  • Iron Skin: reduce damage by 1, or something
  • Deflection Aura: negates a jutsu used by a Weapon CA Ninja
  • An unnamed jutsu that will give all her puppets +1/+1, or some other number, as she can manipulate them with her magnetic aura
Any other jutsus I'll have to keep thinking about.

Again, I don't look forward to making these; any pic of her is work, but making everything else is even more of a tall order.

Well, like I need excuses to post this yet again, but I didn't feel like tackling another her, yet, so now this version gets Satetsu.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGCretooled-1

Maybe soon, I'll think of another effect for her, and then go find some art to tweak.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:41 pm

I've been meaning to use this image, but I wasn't sure what to do with it, and then I decided, to use it to illustrate one of the villains of Naruto Future: Kekkei Genkai Craze.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenKouenKuramaimage

Kouin Kurama possesses the fatal genjutsu KG of the Kurama Clan, and a hate for the Leaf Village, both traits that made her appealing to the Leader. She is sexy, sultry, and strong, using all of these things to try and acquire Shissuru Kenami, or whatever else the Leader wants. Myouhime has a particular hatred of this woman, due to her methods to try and gain Suru's assistance. She is a mighty genjutsu-user, but also a talented shinobi, in other areas, and she has a particularly nasty jutsu, of unknown origin, that allows her to put victims into an eternal sleep. Suru fell prey to it, only getting out because of his immature Sharingan, which, while it couldn't negate the sleep jutsu, warped it so that it only lasted for five days.

Kouin can use art to make numerous effects, such as lightning strikes, or make solid clones of her, with her abilities. In this way, she is more than willing to go fight, and get her hands dirty, and she is not the physical weakling many people seem to think a genjutsu expert must be.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Well, I got a little bit bored, and went poking through old pics I've collected, and i found one I planned to use ages ago. Seems it had the good basics to get turned into a new Himeru, though, so here it is.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGC3Image

This card is meant to be the first to illustrate her new power, Satetsu; I didn't know if I would be making another one soon, so I slapped it on the other one. This one, though, is made with the intent to have it.

Her effects are simple; every person likely has some metal on them, somewhere; a kunai pouch, a headband, or a buckle, and with her magnetic powers, assuming she doesn't just lift them with iron sand, she can pull her preferred target to the fore, disorganizing the enemy team. Of course, she is getting used to this power, still, so it doesn't always work. Her other effect, of course, is Himeru's usual, extending her shadow powers out with her puppets.

Now, if only there was a not completely retarded way to let her use the 3rd Kazekage puppet as one of hers; sadly, I don't think so, though. While he could be retrieved, and reassembled, even if his kekkei genkai survived, I can't see the people of Suma saying "sure, go ahead and parade this macabre monstrosity of our former leader around, and use it as a weapon", even if it would be for the cause of good. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm sad no one comes here, though I can admit I suppose there isn't a great deal of reason to. Oh well, if you do come here, you can see my newest card to date. This is a Kushina I made.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenKushinaUzumaki2V2Image

Kushina is sort of a mystery. Even though we have finally seen her as a character, in the manga (#499), there is still a great deal we don't know, and she'll likely be gone for good after #500. Anyway, here's some of what I've guessed. She can kick butt, so Taijutsu, she's strong, so best female stats, overall (Tsunade will always be two steps better), she's Jonin, mostly because she spends a great deal of time with one, and many of the Jinchuriki seem to have aspired to the rank, even if they are disliked. She's rather smart, so MP, she's got "special chakra", so I gave her dual affinity, it can control the 9Tails, so her main effect, and Minato will do anything to save her, thus her secondary effect.

I recolored the hair and eyes of this pic, to more reflect "official" artwork of Kushina; though the reddish-brown hair, and blue eyes were pretty, she has more dark red hair, and violet eyes, so here she does, too.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 pm

venkelos wrote:
I'm sad no one comes here, though I can admit I suppose there isn't a great deal of reason to. Oh well, if you do come here, you can see my newest card to date. This is a Kushina I made.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenKushinaUzumaki2V2Image

Kushina is sort of a mystery. Even though we have finally seen her as a character, in the manga (#499), there is still a great deal we don't know, and she'll likely be gone for good after #500. Anyway, here's some of what I've guessed. She can kick butt, so Taijutsu, she's strong, so best female stats, overall (Tsunade will always be two steps better), she's Jonin, mostly because she spends a great deal of time with one, and many of the Jinchuriki seem to have aspired to the rank, even if they are disliked. She's rather smart, so MP, she's got "special chakra", so I gave her dual affinity, it can control the 9Tails, so her main effect, and Minato will do anything to save her, thus her secondary effect.

I recolored the hair and eyes of this pic, to more reflect "official" artwork of Kushina; though the reddish-brown hair, and blue eyes were pretty, she has more dark red hair, and violet eyes, so here she does, too.
I would try to model Kushina off of Tsunade(CH) in terms of combat and support.Remember she wasn't really friendly so I don't think that she would have any support,and she had a hot temper like Tsunade meaning a high combat support. In terms of the the entrance cost,I think you should lower it by one so I can drop The 4th from BP,and curve correctly. There should be a reason Kushina makes the 4th -1 entrance and hand cost.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
I would try to model Kushina off of Tsunade(CH) in terms of combat and support.Remember she wasn't really friendly so I don't think that she would have any support,and she had a hot temper like Tsunade meaning a high combat support. In terms of the the entrance cost,I think you should lower it by one so I can drop The 4th from BP,and curve correctly. There should be a reason Kushina makes the 4th -1 entrance and hand cost.

Sorry, there was a moment there of shock, where I was surprised someone else had posted here; the ghost town blowing wind sound is lessened, thank you. As for the card, I sort of tried to keep it similar to other ones; Kurenai is one of the most powerful female ninjas, and Sakura is probably the other. The card game seems to draw some line where women can't be above P4, barring Tsunade, of course, or at least, I can't think of one stronger. Sakura has hyper-strength training, and those are about her healthy stats, too. As for having no Support, I suppose I see your point, but I just didn't think about it that hard, I suppose, and the 4th Hokage does have epic Support, so maybe it would be nice for her to have none, and let him back her up. I assume you are thinking of the (Younger Days) Minato 702, or the Space Ninjutsu 712 one, but my brain was thinking of Kage-level him, and they are all T6. I didn't think of her living long enough to get there are great odds, mostly because I am a pessimist. Otherwise, she's T4 because a ninja with equal stats, and a lesser effect, of the same rank is. I don't know, maybe I'll go back and tweak things later. As for now, I gotta go to bed. Thanks very much for the interest; maybe now I can keep that rolling tumbleweed on a leash.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

So, upon consideration, I redid this card, or at least there's a Version #2. As suggested, she is now T3, and a bit tougher than any other woman in the card game gets to be, again, Tsunade not withstanding. She can now get some of the newer Minatos out by effect. Also, as with Naruto and Minato, as she gets hurt, she gets tougher; the Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 19427 9TailsVenkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 19427 enhances her Power to keep its vessel intact. Well, that about sums it up.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenKushinaUzumaki2V2Image-1
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 pm

venkelos wrote:
So, upon consideration, I redid this card, or at least there's a Version #2. As suggested, she is now T3, and a bit tougher than any other woman in the card game gets to be, again, Tsunade not withstanding. She can now get some of the newer Minatos out by effect. Also, as with Naruto and Minato, as she gets hurt, she gets tougher; the Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 19427 9TailsVenkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 19427 enhances her Power to keep its vessel intact. Well, that about sums it up.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 ShippudenKushinaUzumaki2V2Image-1

NICE!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Thank you. Now, if only I had any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm

I have a thought.

Anbu (E4 H0; Fire)
"It's the job of the Anbu Black Ops to track down renegade Ninjas, and to deal with them."
Leaf | Male | Anbu | Mental Power: 1 | AMBUSH

Tracking
When your opponent deploys a Tracked Ninja with "Rogue Ninja", you can treat all of your opponent's in-play Ninjas with "Rogue Ninja" as Tracked Ninjas.

When 1 of your opponent's Tracked Ninjas is discarded, you can pay 2 chakras. In that case, move that Ninja to your Battle Rewards area, face up.

Valid: This Ninja can be put into play, or moved into a Village or Battlefield, even if the player already has 1 or more Ninjas with the same name in play.

4/2 Weapon 2/1

Well, this is my idea for an Anbu Tracker Ninja. It tweaks the Tracking rule, but I like the effect, and it is not likely that there will be too many Rogue Ninjas in any one Deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next