Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 pm

I figure it'd been a while since I posted anything of mine that I made just for fun, so here's one that an image I found inspired, cause damn the image was nice.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetInoWarMedicImage
Character art done by Mistix, found at DeviantArt

This is Ino, coming into her own during the 4th Great Shinobi World War. She's not as tough as, say, my fanfic jonin one, but that works, and she's plenty powerful here, I'd say, anyway. She has very nice Support, with some bit of Power, if she might need it, and in a Medic deck, her Supt is set to increase even further. She has a nice array of characteristics and Attributes, giving her a good range of "Ino tricks" access, as well as most anything for the Medic cards. I also like that she can heal by effect. Even if it isn't the part of the effect you might want, she can bail one of your specific pieces out, and heal them, but mostly break a chain of effect, and save them from some jutsu/ninja effects. She is T3, but looking at the list, I see mostly Sakuras there, with the occasional exotic one (an ogre, or Hana (fire), and a Chiyo for T3 medics, so I'd say she can fit into a deck well, and leave the 0-2 spots for other Inos to fuel her Surge. I also gave her Shinobi Alliance; I haven't decided if I am going to make more cards of that theme, but it couldn't hurt to have it (could be sort of like Akatsuki is now), and it got the characteristics to two lines. Again, I used the SR target template for a non-SR card, but I like them, and not doing the white outline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 am

So, this place has seemed a bit dead lately, with the tourney sadly falling off, and the fun-made cards also drying up, so I decided to post something, to keep things happening, if only just a little.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenNarutoSageTrainingImage

So, here we have Naruto, training to become a Sage, and something similar to what I hope we might get next set. He's rather good, getting out a Rein Sage Mode Naruto, having the stuff that makes Naruto work, plus a bit extra (Senjutsu and Support). I wanted to give him a little more, but I ran out of room Sad . Oh well, I still like it, and hope that Sage Mode will be cool next set.
Back to top Go down
zunee27
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 am

These are really good cards and they look incredibly clean. Keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

It saddens me to see that this place has seemingly passed away, into oblivion, but I thought I'd post something, just to brush the cobwebs off, so that something else is posted this year. I will, more than likely, repost my obligatory three Santa's Helpers card for Christmas, but this might be the last one for fun, this year. It's a shame that everyone else seemed to find better stuff to do, all the time, but oh well, it was fun.

Also, thanks Zune for your compliments. It's been a little while, so I might be getting rusty.

Okay, here we have Jonin Sakura, Version 6(?) She builds like most of them have, combining Lightning and Wind, Med and Tai, good stats with useful traits. This one brings more to the table by possessing skill as a Summoner (perhaps learning it from Lady Tsunade, or Naruto). I always wished that the Summons had worked on their won mechanic, either being deployed from Reinforcement or Chakra, more to reflect that they got there by someone else's efforts, but oh well. This Sakura can grab anyone in your chakra area, and toss them into her team, for a small price, and also quick move to a team, so that this effect can be capitalized on, or, as a very cagey player, summon something big, and then jump her, reinforcing two teams, as it were.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin6Image

Character art was procured from DeviantArt, and done by one Slavory. A very nice piece to help make what I hope is a very nice card.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Well, as my Christmas present to myself, I guess, I decided to retool one of my favorite cards. I made a powered-up version of Danzo, something resembling what I hope it will officially have, someday, for tourney, and it got shot down, but decent chunks of that were my own fault, so I have tried to fix it. The original original is one of my favorite cards I've made, because the drawing of Danzo on it was of my own hand. Still, this eventual version sums it up well.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetReinforcementDanzoFinalImage

This is meant to be Danzo at his pinnacle, able to fight Sasuke, pretty much evenly, and even have a decent chance of success. He MIGHT even have had a chance against Tobi, based on the abilities the silly ba$t@rd had demonstrated then, at least. He has a wide array of possible jutsus, from several elements, with the highest rank, and powerful attributes and characteristics. Like the hated Manda, Danzo can be destroyed to negate something, and then automatically returns afterward. In this way, he has a great likelyhood of staying around for a long time, and with good stats, that could be very bad for your opponent. Overall, I really like it, and Danzo with Sharingan + Mokuton is still one of my favorite characters in the manga/anime.

Hopefully, I'll find a chance to make my actual Christmas card before it's over, and before I have to go to work. Crossing my fingers.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Well, here it is, the first post of 2012. I am a bit sad that it is, in fact, seemingly the first post of the whole board in 2012, but oh well. I'll continue to post here, at least, in the hopes that some might come back, or others will find this place, and take up the hobby.

For my first post of 2012, I decided to tackle a build thought that I doubt Bandai will attempt. While I am certain that these characters will get a card, I expect them both to be single element ninjas, and likely ones whose stats aren't much to get excited about. Oh well, here's mine, and we'll see ho close/cheesy Bandai is willing to be.

First up, we have one of my favorite later characters, in the form of Onoki, the 3rd Tsuchikage. I like his card because it deviates greatly from what I expect they'll make of him. He's powerful, with a nearly ridiculous Support stat, but he's a Kage, so I feel his stats should be high, and his advanced age makes him a bit less front-line, so his Support is the 6, rather than his Power. He has three elements, which is the first spot I expect official Onoki to slouch in, but with his Dust Release being comprised of these three elements, I said go with it. The analytical 3rd Tsuchikage has characteristics that reflect his standing, with high Rank (he's a Kage), decent MP, and Mastery (again, he's a Kage, and also an accomplished shinobi, overall). For his effect, he demolishes his enemies with his Dust/Particle Release, and anything that gets damaged perishes. His other effect, covering his unique flight ability, allows him to toss an ally around, letting them zip to where they are needed on the very wind.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTarget3rdTsuchikageOnokiImage

My second of the double post will be Mei Terumi, the 5th Mizukage. I'll update this when she who puts the "God D@mn!" back in Godaime Mizukage is complete.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Nice card, very unique... I think, haven't kept up with all the new cards at bandai.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for the compliment; it's rather rare these days.

Well, for my next trick, I decided to make another Sakura. One might think, based on the sheer number of Sakuras I have done, that she's my favorite character. This isn't the case, but I do seem lucky enough to find nice art of her to use. In this case, I stepped back from future-Jonin Sakura, and made something a bit more like how she appears now, during the Shinobi War. I happened to stumble across a rare (as in GOOD) pic of Sakura, as she looks in the War issues.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetSakuraASV2

For this Sakura, she is much like your average Sakura, with a little extra to make her cool, and grow her range of uses a bit more. This could easily build toward one of my future-Jonin Sakuras, with dual element, Tai, and higher stats. As she is constantly refining her chakra control, I gave ber a smidge more Pwr, and a higher EC to accompany it. She also has an average heal effect, which is useful in any deck, really, but especially in the Lightning Decks, where healing jutsus are rare. Her other effect encompasses that, while Sakura might have less total chakra than her peers, her ability to make what she has go the furthest leaves most others in the dust. In Water, she could almost be resurrecting your Ambush Ninjas (another good reason it might be fading away from the game). She also has Shinobi Alliance, as I might make a few more, and some other crap that ties them together.

EDIT: So, I had forgotten her quote, and saw her effects were a bit cheese, together, so I remedied that all, a bit. Her effect might still be a bit much, but I didn't really mind, and one isn't Valid (it's the least important one, I know). Still I rather like it, and how it illustrates all of Sakura's traits, with her decent stats, her phenomenal healing abilities, and her amazing chakra control. She also can't make Ambush as silly as the original print, did.
Back to top Go down
trace95
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Registration date : 2012-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

This site is cool! I hope that U would make some new staff like future kakashi or sasuke. It will be cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:03 pm

trace95 wrote:
This site is cool! I hope that U would make some new staff like future kakashi or sasuke. It will be cool! Smile

I've done a little, but finding good art to represent it has proven tricky. I am not a good enough artist to draw my own stuff, and so it's what DA or other sites have to work with, preferably with the creator's permission. Older Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata aren't too hard to find, but various others are one or none, so... That sort of makes doing my original characters, for my fanfics, easier, since I can build those to need. Sadly, none of them have muse-struck me of late, so I haven't cranked any of them out, either. Working on a new Minato & Kushina Squad, but not sure when I'll buckle down and finish it. If you ever have a pic you want to see worked into a card, I can probably do something.

Otherwise, thanks very much for the interest.
Back to top Go down
trace95
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Registration date : 2012-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I will wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Well, at this point, I assume at least one person must be saying "dear god, man. Why is he making ANOTHER variant of this same, damn ninja?" Don't feel bad, I am, too. This should be the last Danzo Izanagi Mode I make, unless I find another good art piece, and then I will force myself to forge a different effect set. The primary reason this got made was because the Five Kages have finally been released, giving me a chance to see what all they pushed to make those august ninjas kick ***, and I'd have to say they delivered. Being able to use them as a template, I have been able to go back, rebuild this Danzo, and break down, upping the might of his effect, as deserved by this, the last, most powerful Danzo. Danzo didn't get a print in this last set (Set 25), due to his getting one in Set 24, and a promise that, in Set 26, he will be one of the singly most powerful Ninja cards EVER made in the game. We'll see if they can deliver that, but if he;s ANYTHING like mine, here, I'll be pleased.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetReinforcementDanzoTake2Image-1

So, onto Final Danzo: This Danzo is, as stated, templated off of the other 5 Kages. Thus, he has 3 elements, Fire, because he is, and for his Sharingan, Earth, because he has Wood Release, and those are in Earth Decks, and Wind, because that's what Set 24 Danzo has, and because he does use a lot of Wind Release in his fight with Sasuke. It is the same set that Onoki has, but them's the breaks. His stats are rather beast, thanks to the infusion of his Mokuton cells, and he has access to most any Sharingan (Sharingan Eye + high rank + Genjutsu) or Mokuton (Tree CA + 1st Hokage effect) jutsu, giving him some fearsome options for jutsus. I had considered giving him Mastery, but one reason he is missing a couple Characteristics is because I ran out of space.

Danzo's effect has teetered on the edge of the most recent Manda's for some time, but now, I finally broke down and just gave it to him. His effect will also get him back, unlike Manda's and get him around his requirements (Sacrifice and Reinforcing). For that, he ends a Chain, negating almost any annoying effect or trick the enemy can pull, and then coming back, as strong as ever. I had to sacrifice a few things, unfortunately. First, my Chakra Affinity Characteristic, since it's mine, and also because this set has finally forged the way to actual multi-chakra decks, hopefully. He is missing Danzo's normal MP, but the 6th Hokage is, too, so I won't gripe. I didn't give him Mastery, both because he's already rather broken sauce, and because there wasn't room with his effects taking up so much space on the Target SR template. Izanagi Danzo has been one of my favorite broken thoughts for some time, and now that the day when the real one will come out approaches (hopefully August-September this year), I wish to see if I got even close. Here's hoping...
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm

So, I have sadly come to the point where I don't want to just make a card, and post it up; I guess work and The Old Republic are too demanding of my time. I have a card idea in my head (two variants, actually), and I was wondering if anyone who might drift past here might give me their ideas on it/them?

Okay, so this is no new theme, but I am working on a Sexy Jutsu Naruto card; I found a cool pic, and kinda want to use it. Here's what I've got:

V1
Naruto Uzumaki (Sexy Jutsu Mode)
L, Wi E3 H0
Leaf | Genin | Female | Clone Status | Name: Naruto Uzumaki | GROWTH | SURGE

[BRINGING SEXY BACK]

[Valid | EOJ] Remove this Ninja from the game: Put 1 "Naruto Uzumaki" Ninja
in your hand into play.

[Valid | EOJ] (X): X "Male" Ninja Battling against this Ninja gets -2/-2 till the end of this turn.

2/1 Oil 4/2

"This is the baseline one, a T3, like most Narutos. She has a powerful effect, and a second one to get another good Naruto out, to take her place. While her stats are a bit less, she has Supt, which is part of the whole point; I often have wished for a Naruto with good Support, but we rarely see one."

V2
Naruto Uzumaki (Sexy Jutsu Mode)
L, Wi E4 H0
Leaf | Genin | Female | Clone Status | Name: Naruto Uzumaki | GROWTH | SURGE

[BRINGING SEXY BACK]

[Valid | EOJ] Remove this Ninja from the game: Put 1 "Naruto Uzumaki" Ninja
in your hand into play.

[Valid | EOJ] (X): X "Male" Ninja Battling against this Ninja gets -2/-2 till the end of this turn.

3/1 Oil 6/2

"This one is much the same, but I decided to up the ante, as it were. SJ Naruto isn't weaker, so this one has more the stats of a regular Naruto Uzumaki, but she still has the Supt values, so her EC goes up to 4; I have often wished for a good T4 Naruto, but we have none, right now."

Well, that'll cover for now. I'll see if anyone stops to read, and maybe post something else of this if there is any interest. Have a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:07 pm

So, I was defending my claims of why the upcoming Set 26 Danzo card has to be awesome against someone whose sole argument is "Danzo is nothing but a coward, and never does anything awesome, because he's not awesome." He accused me of making up stuff that Danzo did, on the way to the Gokage, while there, and during the fight with Sasuke. While other people talked about what the upcoming Set 26 Danzo might have, since they have said it will be amongst the most powerful cards the game has yet had, one person made a suggestion to that, and I borrowed it, sort of. I like my "Danzo if he were Manda" above, but that effect was broken the day Manda came out, and even Danzo's extra requirements don't really make it fair, so this came along, instead.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 DanzoIzanagiTake3

So, mostly it's the same card; his stats etc are good, and the number of nice Izanagi Danzo images is low, so I didn't find yet another one. This one is different, though, in that he steps down the power from Manda-effect. While it costs him the built-in Sharingan-like effect, this Danzo doesn't have to leave, depriving his team of his impressive stats, and he can easily recharge himself, until you run out of Sharingan Ninjas, which fits with his power, as the eyes close. He's still a powerhouse, mostly, and can use most any Sharingan cards worth playing. He also gets the Mokuton jutsus, if they see much play.

I was thinking of dropping his last effect, as the current game has no justsu cards that rely on the 1st Hokage name, and even the more recent Yamatos have dropped the effect, accordingly, but I am more of an Unlimited player, and the future might arrive where the 1st, and his Wood Release Jutsus, get a revisit, beyond saying "Requirements: Tree", which this Danzo already has. I kind of hope I got close to the official with either of these last two; let's all hope that this Danzo (Set 26) really does obliterate all expectations.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Now, I know what you are thinking, and you're right; it's yet another Danzo card, but this one's got a twist, as it isn't him, the Ninja; it's a Jutsu he used. I give you Kotoamatsukami:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Untitled

This Jutsu, referred to for a long time as just "Shisui's Dojutsu" is one of the most powerful Genjutsus in all the Shinobi World. In most ways, yes, it is a copy of Genjutsu (J-929), but it has some little differences. First, it's cheaper. I came up with the cost by saying "only two ninjas can use this, rather than the half to a dozen Genjutsu users, and it removes itself from the game, while Genjutsu could be recovered to your hand". If you stop and think that a true Genjutsu Deck could have 3-5 Genjutsu Ninjas out, the price is rather equivalent. Being a Sharingan technique, Fire is a mandatory cost, but The 6th Hokage is a three element Ninja, and Fire has lacked in Chakra generation, in the past, so this allows for a Fire/Wind/Earth Deck, for instance, to field it, too. It's last bit, allowing Danzo to get it back, despite it's effect, represents how, with his Mokuton, he is able to power it up to 1/day, where as even Shisui, the guy who developed it, and probably the only one to possess it, could only use it once in a decade. It's powerful, but specific Danzos can retrieve it. Having "Tree", rather than "Danzo", "Satoosa" or anything else seemed a good choice.

Overall, I'm rather pleased with it, and feel that it reflects Danzo "getting into the mind of the enemy, and making them think they want to do what he wants" rather well. Being among the greatest genjutsus, it seems only right to borrow from the card of the same name. My Jutsu template isn't quite as polished as my Ninjas, as is likely visible, but it still looks good for me, and not bad for a fan-card. The image there technically never happens, but just a Danzo, sitting there brooding seemed boring, so I grabbed one where he is showing his Sharingan, even while this ability was special in that he didn't have to, and worked in a Mangekyo with Shisui's design for using this power.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 am

Well, it's been a little while since I've made a Ninja who wasn't another refurbished "that Danzo", and even longer since I've given any love to my Kekkei Genkai Craze line-up, so here's a new Himeru:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Untitled-1

So, here's the obligatory rundown. Himeru normally fights via Puppets, like her uncle Kankuro, but sometimes, someone introduces a method that can interfere with such manipulation Rolling Eyes , and that could make Himeru have a bad day. However, not to be caught out of plan, Himeru, through her newest power development, can continue to move her puppets through pure magnetic control. Originally, her effect was going to cover jutsus in general, and I might go back and make a V2 of her, but here, I decided that Puppets can have a lot of cheese, and didn't want to "over the top" this one, so she simply protects them from being removed from the field. You can still fiddle with their stats, or whatever, even bust them to pieces, but so long as Himeru is still on the field, you'll have to slam them to bits with your own two hands; no tricks.

I know she's not a SR Target Ninja, but I really do just love those templates; they let me get out of doing some of the work, and can help them stand out against the jobs of others. Himeru isn't one of my highest-quality cards, this time around, sorry, but I still like it, and when I'm making for fun, I can accept a few little "failings".

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 pm

So this card is a bit weird for me; not the build, that was already done, more or less, since I've done a far chunk of Jonin Sakuras, but the idea. I'm a firm supporter of NaruHina, as both of my fanfics, and several characters from the later, Kekkei Genkai Craze, doubtlessly show. I don't dislike Sakura, but any relationship beyond teammates that she and Naruto might now have would see hollow, with Naruto knowing how Hinata feels, and knowing that when Sakura did tell him of her feelings, even Naruto could tell she was lying. Thus, I don't expect them as a couple, and I certainly don't expect to write a third story, where they are a couple; two fanfics has proven hard enough, and they are fragmentary, at best. All that crap aside, I found a very nice picture, and thought it might make a very nice card. This is the end result:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 SakuraUFixed

So, here's what we get: Ms. Uzumaki is, in may ways, built to cater to your Naruto. Her Support stats are very nice, a good backup for hime, her Combat is impressive, nice for if Naruto's absent, or on another team, and her other Characteristics support an effective Sakura, getting her Rank, medical jutsus, and such. This one doesn't have Mastery, like most of my Jonin Sakuras do, but it really shouldn't hurt anything; even new Kages, these sets, haven't been getting Mastery, and I thought that would be the good way to reflect their superiority over other T6 Ninjas, but nope. What Sakura is about, though, is the effects. First, and I've used it frequently, she has her heal or hurt effect, where she can do as it says, and patch up a ninja, or flex her strength, and maim a foe. Her second effect, as stated, is rather directed toward Naruto. Naruto usually has superior stats while injured, but this leaves him closer to demise, and he just finally got Sakura, so he'd rather not die. Being a healer, her effect would be detrimental, since Naruto usually doesn't want to be healed, but here, the emotional surge of Sakura's continued presence gives him that extra shove, letting him keep good health, but fight recklessly, like he's normally prone to do. She can keep him Healthy, but fighting at his best. That about covers it, then.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, it is sad but true that Himeru is easier to find art for than some of the others (might forget that Shissuru and Myouhime are the main characters of the story), but I did, and so here is yet another card of that puppet expert from KGC, Himeru Nara.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Himeru_MP_zps570704f3

Now, Himeru here fills a little niche that I often find lacking in Puppet Decks; Mental Power. You can have a decently terrifying team of stuff, ready to steamroll over the foe, and then they invoke an MP battle, and all the thoughtless puppets contribute is a moment of ire, as you know you are done. Sasori and Chiyo do cover MP, but minusing Chikamatsu, their "tools" are lacking in that department, while I expect a Kankuro with Puppet Master before one with brain power. Himeru covers all of these, of course, with the highest regular MP anyone is likely to have, thanks to two smarty parents (Shikamaru and Temari), AND Puppet Master, but her team is as likely to fall to the above conundrum as the others; her Puppets just don't "fight smart". I had originally thought of giving each of them MP 1 with her, or her MP +1 for each puppet she controls, but neither sat well with me. So, I instead decided to give her +MP to reflect the power of the puppets used, since they are more tactically powerful. Thus, Himeru gets more MP for having higher EC Puppets in play. This gives her team a CHANCE to squeak out of MP battles intact, especially with Chikamatsu and the 3rd Kazekage as potentials, but she isn't TOO likely to get more than +1 (EC 3 Puppets/2, rounded down), so it isn't usually ludicrous, or requiring a cost. Chika is the best option, with its own MP, but there are several good choices, and it makes her puppets-team not seem so "dumb".
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Well, here's hoping that this isn't the last card of 2012, but I haven't had too many good ideas, of late, and the year is about out, so we'll see. Anyway, I decided to make a high-end Obito/Tobi card, and this is what turned out.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ObitoUnmasked-1

Obito is pretty powerful, having mastered his Sharingan, Mokuton, and acquiring the Rinnegan. his wood Chakra also strengthens his stats, making him truly strong. He has Senjutsu because Mokuton can do that, and because I always felt that would have been the best Rinnegan effect, making much more sense than the Sages getting it. Having both Mokuton AND Rinnegan, it seems accurate. Anyway, he's practically the Sage of the Six Paths anyway, combining Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Tree. I gave him Jonin mostly just because, but he certainly is of rank capability, and Akatsuki is certainly like a village, so it could stick. At least Huge Difference won't screw him over. No MP, but various cards have shied away from it, and I decided to, also. Madara Uchiha doesn't have any, and neither do most of the cards he relates to.

For his effects, in addition to chakra versatility supremacy (Senjutsu), Obito can enter his pocket dimension, and return from it, if you wish. This gives him a certain immortality, but isn't totally broken; he still has the hand cost, and such. If it doesn't seem balanced enough, I figure this is Ultimate Obito; a small amount of broken is allowable. For those who might feel the other way, that he doesn't seem to do much, I see his versatility with chakra, coupled with Characteristics and Attributes giving him a wide range of jutsu options, and his stats and elements are on par with the new Kages I like so much. Also, he will likely remain a persistent thorn, easily being able to come back time after time, and possibly freeing up a slot or two in the deck for other stuff, since he can resurface. Overall, I think he is rather good.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Kamui

As this used to say, I also decided to make a new Kamui that this Obito can actually use. Due to Lightning Blade, I didn't really feel like adding "This Ninja can use Jutsu cards with Req: Kakashi", so a whole new Kamui became necessary. Overall, it's rather similar to the other, but it can trigger Obito's effect, or give you access to him spewing out an Ambush Ninja, maybe, while that mechanic still spins. Otherwise, a nice little exiling effect to slow the opponent down. It costs, but Obito can recoup much of that, making it no big deal.

This will make strong use of his space/time power, and allow you to get his effect off, if wanted. Since it is his power, rather than Kakashi's, he can use it more cheaply, some of the time.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Well, every once in a while, I find a nice chance to make one of my OCs, and it ISN'T Himeru, or maybe Myouhime; Suru proves to continue to be hard to find art for, but I scored one for one of the baddies, and here she is, Kouin Kurama.

For a little recap, Kouin is a villain, much of the time, in my story/RPG Kekkei Genkai Craze. She serves the main villain, and uses her powers to harrow the heroes. When she was young, Kouin was feared by her peers, and the fact that she didn't develop weak, like her kinsman Yakumo, only polarized the mob more. Fearing for her life, and rightly so, she fled the Leaf Village, and was later found by the bad guys. Joining up with them, she found what would be a fine excuse to get back at her former people, and also acquire ninja training. When she first sees Suru, before he ever first arrives in Konoha, she falls for him, and while her allies seek to cause tremendous damage, her overall goal becomes getting to keep Suru safe, AFTER her Master gets what he wants out of him, namely the Sharingan. At her current state, she is Special Jonin or Jonin in skill, and a specialist in Genjutsu, including her family variant, the lethal genjutsu. This version lacks Jonin, and is ever so slightly weaker in power, plus it doesn't have the "using Genjutsu cards ALSO inflicts Damage on the target" the first, and my Yakumo had, but her effects are quite good, or maybe TOO good, I'm not sure.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 KouinKurama

So, Kouin brings a number of things to the table, including good stats, high MP, and Genjutsu. Her effects are very good, allowing her to recycle your Jutsus and Ninjas, each to a point. When you attack her, or her teammates, you never know if you hit a genjutsu illusion, or a real ninja, and she can cover, in this way, as a slightly spendy healer, or cover that effect I like so much; getting a Ninja with a PiP effect, and then either recycling that effect, or getting rid of a useless effect, to change it up when convenient. For jutsus, you never know if the last time it hit you was real, or all in your head, and she can make sure you almost always have another use of it, when you need. Of course, neither of these effects is valid, so someone else should try to protect her, or fend off incoming jutsus.

Overall, I am very pleased with how this Kouin turned out, and it is nice to get to make a card of a character I haven't touched on, quite as much.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Well, I decided to approach Sakura Jonin from a slightly different perspective, that being Anbu Sakura. In Kekkei Genkai Craze, at least, Sakura comes to terms with Sasuke's passing, and departs from Konoha with Lady Tsunade and Shizune, to form a team of wandering medical experts, after Tsunade steps down as Hokage, to allow Naruto to take the spot. Here, however, she chooses to pursue the Anbu road, instead, using her anatomical knowledge, and impressive skills, to become a very powerful Tracker Nin.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 SakuraAnbu

So, Sakura brings a few things with her. She fails to get full Jonin, but Anbu/Spec. Jonin is close, and her stats are still impressive. She's good for most of the usual Sakura tricks, and has a heal/hurt effect. Her big trick, however, is her ability to recover ninja secrets. A purpose of the Anbu is to destroy the bodies of fallen shinobi, to protect the secrets their body carries. Sakura gets to yours before you do, as it were, and the secrets your ninja's corpse carried equivalate to a Battle Reward. You can stop it, and it might seem that the cost is greater than the block, but if your opponent has few cards in their hands, it could mean a decent sacrifice to stop the BR. I like it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Well, to knock the dust out of both my skills, and this site (been 3 months for both of us), I decided to fabricate a card for the current holiday, Valentine's Day. So, here she is, the Naruto Valentine's girl, herself, Hinata.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 7a360b84-d381-4cfa-9ae1-b0f2fd44cfc7_zps47131bdf

So, she's a stronger-end Hinata, but why not? She's with Naruto, and he always draws the best out of Hinata. She has good stats, a nice effect set, and can search for numerous good Narutos, whatever floats your deck.

Hope to see some other activity here, but if I am the only one, then at least Hinata is nice to look at. ;)Have a nice holiday, folks.

Last edited by venkelos on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 pm

A new Myouhime is made. this one uses GF to deprive the opponent of their valuable chakra, but at the cost of potentially allowing them to get back some very good cards, even ones critical to their deck, to reuse. Still, the risk is balanced by the decrease in irritating jutsu responses.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetMyouhime3Image_zpsb671dfbc

Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't get around to making Jutsus very often; I don't like the template as much, and prefer cheesy character builds, but I found a little image that I liked, and decided it would not work well into a Ninja card, so I made it into a Jutsu, instead.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenJutsuHittingtheBooksImage_zpsf0ad24b2

What we get is a nice "book smarts" jutsu for the brainy characters. Whether it's Kakashi flipping through his porno graphic novel, Sakura reading up on the various things Medical-Nin + teenage girls read, or Shikamaru plotting the next strategy, battle or responsibility avoidance, these "thinking" heroes read a book, and get better for it. It also initiates the MP Battle. I made it Void because the MP Ninjas sit in Earth, Wind, and Water, and while I hate Water, I didn't feel like hedging any elements out; that's kind of what Void is for. Not really good for the pure +MP, since the MP Battle comes along, but still a nice, and affordable option.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Well this is it, the end of Naruto. The manga is slowly wrapping up, and the CCG has now announced that they are done with tourneys and new cards. It saddens me to see it, but I guess this stuff happens. Maybe Kishimoto will write a sequel series, and the card game will re-jump start, but I kind of doubt it. As is, I don't plan to stop making these cards; the Internet is a vast reservoir of images, and I have my own characters I can continue to make, so this list will continue to grow, if anyone stops by to see it. Otherwise, it's been a fun run, and it's odd that I'll still be making cards after Bandai calls it quits.

Well, there is a new card to see here, sort of a "how I feel" theme to it.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 ShippudenTargetSakuraFarewellImage_zpse064cb57

It's Sakura, having just lost a patient. Still, she doesn't lose resolve, and the team gains strength for their loss. There we go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next