Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm

venkelos wrote:
Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while, now, and I finally got around to it. With a nice picture of the duo I needed (thanks N4E for the loan of it), here is Kankuro, Captain of the Surprise Attack Division of the Shinobi Alliance, with his most potent puppet, the body of Sasori.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenSquadKankuroSasoriImage

Okay, the explanations: first, I didn't want to weaken it, so it is, for all intents and purposes, the "real" Sasori. You want to use all of his jutsus, go ahead. I figure it isn't any easier to get in play than regular Sasori is, and Sasori can be/should be an integral part of most puppet decks, so losing his jutsus for this Squad would be bad. I'll blame Kankuro, anyway, since he bragged that his Secret Black Techniques are superior, blah blah blah. Not every card faithfully replicates stuff, so I won't lose sleep over it. It has everything the two of them should, except MP: 3; I often wonder at Kankuro not having any, but he's gained some recently, though not as much as Sasori had. T6 because there is a T4 Sasori now, and Childhood, I guess, but this amount of oomph should be held back till 6. For his effects, the first is a weird one, I suppose, but it could be useful. Water isn't the only Ambush element, so you might get some use out of this, or find a way to give Ambush to other ninjas you have. Regardless, you can ambush deploy a ninja, and then regular deploy, or ambush another one, all in the same turn. Even if you can only make that work once, that could be powerful. The second one is simpler; you give a boost to your puppets, seeing as these are the best puppeteers in the world, at their time. The stats are high, even without the effect, but I figure Kankuro is a Jonin, and with a powerful puppet (easily 3/3, if not more impressive, like the 3rd Kazekage), so it works, and besides, it's a Squad, and they are supposed to be stronger.

Well, that about wraps it up. Have a happy holiday all who read this.

Alright, nice card. I have to say I like where people are going with the Ambush theme. The second effect is alright doesnt really need to be there though. Any who great card venk, you ever need any more pics dont hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Well, it's that magical time of year, again, and to commemorate another Christmas has going by, here is the Leaf Ninja Kissing Booth, giving out kisses to raise money for needy kids, or something. Anyone surprised that I did this again, this year, shouldn't be. Have a happy holiday, everyone.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenSquadChristmas2010Image2

Spoiler:

Last edited by venkelos on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

You know what the best part of having an idea you know many others will also have is? You can let them do work for you. I was poking around the Internet, and I found what I thought was an awesome picture. Now, Myouhime is one of my favorite original characters I have made, and there is a lot about her that I feel might be unique, but honestly, the idea of taking Naruto, having him couple up with Hinata, and then drawing a character who looks like their daughter, often looking like SxJutsu Naruto with Byakugan, well that isn't an original idea, at all. So, finding a rendition someone else did, I modified it into a Myohime, and am very happy with it. Thanks to the artist for being awesome at drawing, where I am not. Hair done by L. Ino.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetMyouhimeImage

Okay, so the rundown. Myouhime is a powerful Ninja with most of the best traits of her parents, and one of those is the Byakugan. I wanted her to have a "see your opponent's hand" effect, but I agree that that is just too much, so I had her decide to look out for surprise attacks. If her enemy poofs in, she might just have seen it coming, and dispatched a Gentle Fist wielding clone to surprise it back. If you get heads, you injure the Ambushing Ninja. She now also adds Genjutsu to her repertoire, due to her Dragon Song ability, in my fic (she sings something like Belldandy, from Ah my Goddess). I don't know if there is any Lightning Genjutsu, so it might not be overly useful, but oh well. Maybe I'll make something, myself. That's about it for her, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:35 am

I hammered out the details. This card is Kakashi and Yamato, the two mentors who have had the most impact on Team 7, as a whole. Sure, Tsunade and Jiraiya have shaped their respective pupils considerably, but these two are the ones who taught them the basics, and made them a cohesive, fighting team.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenSquadKakashiYamatoImage

Well, they are a powerful force, in their own right. Their effects, however, can be very good, too. With their excellent Supt values, they can afford to hang back, if need be, and let something else lead. This can be especially good if your opponent decides to play shuffle with your team. Normally, they might put a Pwr0 Ninja in front, and leave you at a significant disadvantage, but with Kakashi's and Yamato's training, their protege can make up a lot of the difference, potentially. Low EC Naruto, Konohamaru, many girl Ninjas, and any unranked schmuck can benefit from this. The second one, which can even effect this Ninja, gets the H. Ninja Mastery, so that they don't always find themselves without a jutsu.

As a side, it's amazing how much help the Danzo Reinforcement I made aided me here; because of it, I had to make the Gen/Tree Squad C.Attribute, and he is a Fire/Earth card, with the Leaf symbol.

Last edited by venkelos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, I got bored, with nothing going on, so I remade Christmas in Target template. In case anyone wondered what smexy Naruto girls look like in Target style, here's how:
Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetChristmas2010RemakeImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 859361 Kakashi seal of approval!!! Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 859361

Overall, I like it more. You can see the Mind C. Attr., hopefully, and more of the outfits. Overall, I'd say it fit really well, even if I had to make some guesses here and there, like what Target squads look like, and where some stuff positions. Hope everyone likes it, though I might have to try something all together different next year; good thing I've got 360+ days to think about it Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 76186
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:42 pm

A small bit of a test (does anybody ever come here, now?)... I am poking through some of my fanfiction, and through some of the manga stuff. I am trying to decide if I can/should do something odd. Remember how I sort of wanted to give Himeru the 3rd Kazekage Puppet? Well, that immediatley washed out when I figured there would be hurt feelings from the Sand Village at the idea of their former leader's effective corpse being paraded about by another puppeteer, so I cheated and gave Himeru his kekkei genkai, instead, ala Danzo, Yamato, and Kakashi proving it can sometimes work. I want Himeru to have an established set of puppets, but I don't want to have to make cards for all of them, because the art hunt, alone, would cause me to cry. Now, I am to the point where Sasori gave Kankuro the Mother & Father puppets, and told him to give them to the next generation. Now, in one sense, that could be Himeru; she is the next generation of ninja, from Temari. However, Sasori might've meant Kankuro to give them to his own offspring, being the puppeteer, and my fanfic doesn't have Kankuro having a family, yet (a combination of his lack of appeal in my story as a character used, and a lack of pre-made Naruto characters to hook him up with). Might Kankuro give them to the next budding great puppet master of the next generation, or hold on till he can pass them down to his own biological offspring? It has next to no bearing in the card game, but fan-fiction is the other bit I do, and responsible for some of my great, and maybe terrible characters you've seen.

The Current List
Himeru has, in my fanfiction, 4-5 puppets:
Salamander - A rebuilt Salamander was a gift to her from her uncle Kankuro. This was the puppet she learned the arts with, as a high defense can be a value to a new student. "Live long enough to get good", as the saying goes. It was also the beginning of her high-defense strategy, something most of her puppets continue.
Kokoro & Kihaku - these are Himeru's two puppets, the "Iron Maidens", and where she originally got her nickname from. Along with containing various weapons of various ranges (Kokoro is defense-heavy, with CC weapons, while Kihaku has projectile weapons, and a powerful element cannon), the two can combine together, and form a suit of armor, of sorts, to shield Himeru from damage, much like Sasori did with Hiruko. They look like beautiful, iron and marble sculptures, somewhat, come to life, and are large enough, combined, to cover Himeru. they have seen some less use, as Himeru has learned to use her Satetsu to sheathe herself in flexible iron, much like her uncle Gaara does with sand, becoming a true "iron maiden".
Emikuro - Emikuro is the first puppet that a young Himeru created. Unlike the others, it seems much more like a toy, and takes the form of a dark clown. People who undersetimate it, based on this appearance, die painful deaths, for Emikuro is a veritable heap of weapons. It can breathe fire, squirt acids, poisons, and focused water jets, electrocute enemies on contact, possesses several humorous spring-loaded contraptions that turn out to be not so funny, and houses numerous melee weapons. When in combination with Himeru's shadow manipulation, it can even toss such a weapon at the enemy, and, once that enemy is captured by the shadow, use another to kill itself, forcing the victim to do the same, which, while not harming the puppet, can prove fatal to the victim.
Mirakataki - This is one of Himeru's newest toys, and was a gift from a Curse Jutsu Master, given to her by Tasu. It is hoped that Himeru's positive temperament, coupled with her constant care and supervision, would keep it from going rogue. Mirakataki can take on the attributes of anyone it battles, in much the same way as the Akatsuki made copies of their enemies, to stall them, often leveling the playing field against Himeru's enemies. If it has a weapon or two mounted on it, it can be even more powerful then it's foe, and having Himeru standing behind it doesn't hurt.

I'm kind of thinking I won't have her have them, mostly because she already has more than Kankuro did. I can leave them out, and let the menagerie of puppets Himeru already has be enough, and maybe make another Puppeteer character, later (unlikely), who can use them. Still, opinions are fine, so please feel free?

Last edited by venkelos on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, 2011 is here and happening, so I figured I might as well start making cards for it. For my first '11 entry, I decided to go with one of my favorite canon characters, Hinata, but how she appears in Kekkei Genkai Craze.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetHinataJoninImage

For the unenlightened, Hinata, in this setting, is the wife of Naruto, the Seventh (Shichidaime) Hokage, and the mother of Myouhime, one of the main characters of the story. She has achieved the rank of Jonin, and become the village's chief medical ninja, with Karin by her side. After Naruto ascends to Hokage, Tsunade takes the opportunity to travel again, and Sakura and Shizune accompany her, so a new chief medic was needed. Hinata discovers how to use her Byakugan, as well as her incredible chakra control, to create a new branch of healing, and learns much of the standard medical jutsus, as well.

As for the card, Hinata is a bit of a powerhouse. She can live in two decks, minimum, has all of the stuff needed to use most any medical, taijutsu, or Hyuga card she might want, and has decent stats to warrant her presence. Her Injured stats are a bit low, but her Healthy Supt 4 is high, and her second effect, an effect she can feed, can affect her, so it's fine. Her first effect might seem a bit odd, but she is good with taijutsu, and might live in either a Lightning or Earth Deck of that theme, and a searcher can be nice. Mostly, however, she is designed to find my characters; both my later Narutos and Myouhime are Taijutsu, and Suru bears that CA, as well. She might also grab any of her Hyuga relatives, being the Head of the Hyuga Clan, and the list can go on.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I decided I don't have enough OC's apparently, and so I made one. Having two teams in Kekkei Genkai Craze was nice, but I decided that, like the show, I should have three, so, I invented the first of those three today, and here she is:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetKiragaAburameBetaImage

Kiraga is an interesting character idea, for me. She is from two places, like Retsu, and has some range of abilities. Her stats are the same as Himeru's, which I only noticed after I started making the card, and realized that was a step I could skip. She was going to be Injured 2/2, but I decided that, being medical, she was resistant to pain, and would hang back, letting her bugs fight, while she patched up her comrades. The only reason it's a beta is, obviously, I have no character art, yet. I have a rather in-depth look for her, but have yet to construct that as a pic, and I believe it will take some time; if nothing else, I am in desperate need of a pic with an anime girl wearing a cool, long coat, like one an Aburame might wear, to build the character inside, but I have found nothing, as of yet. That's okay, though, as I want some more time to smooth out the details of her history and powers, and to figure out who else will be in her espionage team (thinking about an Inuzuka-like character, and no idea on the third, or their Squad Leader, but a crystal-user might get made). One supposes that, as Chunin, they aren't really Squads anymore, but too bad; it's easier for my thinking. Besides, the world shows that, with such bad guys, a single Chunin might want backup, and better it be backup they're familiar with.

For Kiraga, she is an expert at bug use, specializing in more attractive, flashy bugs, and hers evolve even faster, allowing for speedy production of any type she might want; she is particularly partial to butterflies. She is also capable of water elemental techniques. One of her specialties is emulating diving beetles, and taking a breath or two down with her, under water, in an air bubble strengthened with chakra; coupled with her ability to hold her breath, she can remain submerged for quite some time. Also, to continue the theme of "Unorthodox Medic", started by Hinata, above, Kiraga can use her bugs in healing ways. Some might be able to eat infected tissues, sort of like we use maggots, today, while others might secrete substances, like silk, that allow for quick patching up of bleeding injuries. WIth all of the possibilities of medical breakthroughs we theorize in insects and plants today, and adding in that this is a story with characters who have magical powers, her healing abilities could be very impressive, and, of course, there's also the more mundane medical jutsus, most of which, she should qualify for.

Opinions, are, as always, welcome.

Last edited by venkelos on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

As I look back at these, I notice something; I have no real ability to create Genin characters. I've slapped together whole teams of characters, in two separate story worlds, and yet they are all Chunin or higher. Considering how long the characters in Naruto were Genin, one would think I could make one. I suppose that wanting slightly more "adult" situations, such as the potential violence level, and relationships that move beyond "I think, maybe, I like..." toward a person who is oblivious in the way only a kid could, and should be. Makes back stories a bit more challenging, as all of that developmental time just gets flopped through, and done in words, as flashbacks. Oh well, thems the breaks, I guess.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Well, I found a decent sized version of a Sakura I liked, and, unlike usual for this fact, I didn't make a Mikomi out of it. Here she is.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin3Image-1

Spoiler:

This is Sakura as from my Kekkei Genkai Craze storyline. She is not married (I ran out of people, and with Naruto hooked to Hinata, and Sasuke dead, she had no time to soft reboot her love life), and is a wandering medic-nin, along with Tsunade and Shizune. She is a Jonin now, and one of the strongest Ninjas, comparing to Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade, in various areas. When Naruto became the Seventh Hokage, it freed Tsunade up to wander again, and she took the opportunity. With Hinata becoming a powerful medical force, and Karin assisting her, the village seemed in capable hands, so Sakura decided to leave with her sensei, and travel the world, helping distant people, and assisting Shizune in keeping Tsunade out of trouble.

For the card, she is very strong. Her strength gives her Tai, along with Medicine, and her stats are almost as good as Tsunade or Jiraiya, and as strong as Kakashi injured, when in the same situation. Her nice effects sort of combine Dance of Sakura and ADP ( feel DoS is one of the best Sakuras ever, so I really wanted to borrow from it), allowing her to discard a card, and either patch up a ninja or draw another card. If you draw something you don't need, you really can't go wrong, but it's not your whole hand, so you can be very choosy. Unlike DoS, though, the effect isn't valid; she's a lot tougher, with better stuff, and this keeps her in a position where she might USE actual medical jutsu cards. Otherwise, you could put her in a Lightning Deck, and really benefit from her Taijutsu, and still enable her to be a capable medic-nin. As for the other effect, I didn't want to just give her Mastery, so I gave her mastery, but only with her medical jutsus, her focus/specialty. This can be very good, as it can keep her patching jutsus in hand, so that she, and other medics in the deck, can maintain a decent array of first-aid tricks available. If nothing else, it can keep a jutsu present to patch herself up, so that her other effect becomes active again.

Well, there we go, that's it. Possibly the best Sakura there could ever be, even if it probably never will be.

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

The Adults of Kekkei Genkai Craze
For fun, I decided to make an entry for the adults in KGC, the characters from Naruto who have now aged, up, and possibly gotten married, and had kids.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenReinforcementNarutoSeventhHokageImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetHinataJoninImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin3Image-1 Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetInoAJoninV2Image Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetShikaJoninReprintImage

I have the idea for most of the others, but I haven't made them, yet, either because I haven't found a picture, or because I just don't care as much. Here might be some breakdowns, and I'll swap them out for cards, if I make any. Some might be a bit rough, or poorly worded, but too bad.

Kiba Inuzuka: Fire; EC 4 HC1
Leaf | Anbu | Male | Animal
[ANBU TRACKING SQUAD]
Tracking
Valid: During the Mission Phase, if you have another "Anbu" + "Tracking" Ninja in play, you can select a new Tracked Ninja.
5/2 FANG 3/2

Akamaru: Fire; EC 4 HC0
Leaf | Ninja Dog | Animal
[BLOODHOUND]
Tracking
During your Mission Phase, you can discard 1 card. In that case, look at all the cards in your opponent's hand. If 1 of those cards is your Tracked Ninja, discard it.
4/3 FANG 2/3

Shino Aburame: Wind; EC 4 HC0
Leaf | Anbu | Male | Mental Power: 2
[ANBU TRACKING SQUAD]
Tracking
During your Mission Phase, you can place 1 Ninja Blade coin, symbolizing a symbolizing -2/-1, on 1 of your opponent's Ninjas.
Valid: 1 of your other "Tracking" Ninjas may treat this Ninja's Tracked Ninja as their Tracked Ninja.
5/2 INSECT 2/3

Sai: Lightning, Fire; EC 5 HC1
Leaf | Jonin | Anbu | Male | Mental Power: 3
[ANBU TRACKING SQUAD LEADER]
Your in-play [ANBU TRACKING SQUAD] Ninjas do not count toward the "only 1 Ninja name at a time can be tracked per player" restriction.
5/3 INSECT 4/3

"As head of the ANBU Tracking Squad, Sai coordinates the effects of his team well, allowing them to stack in various targets for their special effects, as if holding a list of the rogue ninjas they are meant to hunt."

Choji Akamichi: Earth; EC 5 HC1
Leaf | Jonin | Male | Secret Pills
[SNACK AND SMASH]
When this Ninja is deployed, you can search your Deck for 1 Mission card with "Ichiraku" in its name, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand.
6/2 FANG 6/1

Neji Hyuga: Earth; EC 5 HC1
Leaf | Jonin | Male | Byakugan | Mental Power: 2 | MASTERY
[NAME]
Effect.
6/0 TAIJUTSU 6/0

Tenten Hyuga: Earth; EC 4 HC0
Leaf | Jonin | Female | Mental Power: 2 | Name: Tenten
[SNIPER]
At the end of your turn, if this Ninja was a Support Ninja, give 1 Damage to 1 of your opponent's Ninjas that battled against this Ninja.
4/3 WEAPON 2/3

Temari Nara: Wind; EC 4 HC0
Sand | Jonin | Female | Mental Power: 3 | Name: Temari
[TACTICAL ADVISER]
Effect.
4/3 WEAPON 2/3

Kankuro: Wind; EC 4 HC0
Sand | Jonin | Male | Mental Power: 2 | Puppet Master
[NAME]
When this Ninja is deployed, you can search your Deck for 1 "Puppet" Ninja with an Entrance Cost of 3 or less, and put it in play.
3/3 MANIPULATION 3/3

Rock Lee: Lightning; EC 5 HC0
Leaf | Jonin | Male | GROWTH
[TARGET PRIORITY]
During the Exchange of Jutsu, if another Ninja in this Ninja's Team would be targeted by 1 of your opponent's effects, you can make this Ninja the target, instead.
Valid: When the effect of a Jutsu with "Requirements: 'taijutsu' Combat
Attribute" used by this Ninja is applied, you can pay 1 Chakra that shares a symbol with
the Jutsu. In that case, return that Jutsu to your hand.
6/2 TAIJUTSU 5/1

"Lee is a protector, a bodyguard of sorts. While it would mostly be to guard his fragile wife, he has demonstrated numerous times in the past where he has been willing to risk it all to save a friend in need. He also has Mastery, but, as a Taijutsu-only user (even if not in effect), he can only Mastery such jutsus."

Yakumo Lee: Wind; EC 3 HC0
Leaf | Female | Mental Power: 3 | Name: Yakumo Kurama
[WEB OF ILLUSIONS]
During the Exchange of Jutsu, you can discard 3 of your Chakras. In that case, change the effect text of a Jutsu used by your opponent to "Give 1 Damage to the user."
Valid: When the effect of a Jutsu with "Requirements: 'Genjutsu' Combat Attribute" is applied, you can pay 1 Chakra that shares a symbol with the Jutsu. In that case, return that Jutsu to your hand.
1/3 GENJUTSU 0/2

"Yakumo is one of the strongest Genjutsu-users in the entire world, mostly because of her Kekkei Genkai. This iteration can bend the jutsus of others, causing them to turn back upon, and injure their users, fomenting chaos across the battlefield, but, even more importantly, she has Genjutsu Mastery, with a further twist; in effect, she gives all of your other Genjutsu users Mastery with Genjutsu, too."

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:45 am

Right after I saw the 2nd Tsuchikage in the manga, I wanted to card him, but I was beaten to the punch by UchihaKyoji23, in the Ultimate Tournament. Taking some inspiration from that card, and the pic, too, I finished my variant, and here it is:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTarget2ndTsuchikageImage

Okay, so here's the breakdown: he's a powerful Ninja, to be sure, with stats on par with other Kage, or Orochimaru. Seeing as he's a stealth-expert, Ambush seemed a must, as well as his second effect, while, as a Kage, I gave him Mastery. His first effect is cool, and partly to reflect his Dust Release powers, in absence of cards that use Dust. It is also his CA (note that I did NOT borrow from UchihaKyoji23's card of this, I had my own for the 3rd Tsuchikage that I made, during the 5 Kage Summit battle with Sasuke). His second effect, though, is where he comes in as Muu. If he is unaccompanied, his awesome stealth powers will let him get in unhindered. The only way to stop this is to block him with a highish MP Ninja, or Gaara (I let him in because it was actually Gaara that noticed him, as opposed to all of the Sensor-type Ninjas, who were oblivious). Granted, MP 2 isn't hard to come by, but it depends on where you have yours' placed. If they aren't in a good formation to block this guy, then their blocking will simply get them pummeled, while these requirements make chump-blocking tough. With his stats, he's also guaranteed to BRs, even if injured. With his Kekkei Tota, he has three elements, though they don't do much for him, aside from allow for deck type flexibility. I decided not to give him Chakra Affinity, like I did the 5th Mizukage, or my Suru, who both also have three listed elements, just because. Also, like UK23's card, I used a bit of transparency on it, to reflect his see-through nature.

This card reflects Muu as a living Ninja, so nothing in it is with IWR bringing him back.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 pm

You know, for the number of Himerus I make/post, you'd think she's the main character of Kekkei Genkai Craze, rather than Suru and Myouhime, but oh well; I guess making art for Himeru has proven to be a bit easier. Here's a new one I made, using a really cool shot of another Naruto character, should they ever get one hell of a promotion.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetHimeruImage

Okay, so the point of this one; since I originally made Himeru, before she ever had the large number of puppets, or the Iron Sand, and such, I wanted her to be able to combine the powers of a Nara with a puppeteer. I gave her Manipulation and Shadow, to allow the use of both, and then Chakra Affinity, to lessen the strain on her chakra, depending on what deck she was in, and I gave her a cool special power; her puppets' shadows. Using her skill, she could connect her puppet's shadow to an enemy, instead of her own, thus freeing her up to stay mobile, and make the victim follow the moves of her puppet, instead. To reflect this, every Himeru I have made has an effect that gives her Puppets Shadow CA, too. The thing is, she is usually going to be in a Wind Deck, based on the cards I've made, for puppet support, rather than Earth Decks, for Shadows, and while she has Chakra Affinity, the puppets don't. Thinking on this, the likelihood of ever using the one effect every Himeru has had seems low. To that end, this Himeru makes it so that Wind and Earth Chakra are purely interchangeable, allowing her puppets access to the jutsus this character has always been intended to give them, as well as herself. Otherwise, she's another Himeru. For the next one, I am thinking of a "puppet medic" of sorts, allowing her to patch up her puppets, like Sakura patches up the living.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Well, everyday it could happen, and today it did. Sadly, the individual I purloined an image from found it, and asked me to remove it from my PB account. So, you might notice that Ino Akimichi from my KGC line is gone. I am currently looking for a replacement image, so that I can remake the card. Wish me luck; Jonin-age Ino is hard to find.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 am

Luckily, I was able to find another Ino to fill in, and a rather better one, too; I just have to hope that this artist is more willing to share the work. They know I have it (I asked, I waited, and I got impatient), so I'll see if they ever comment to the negative, and otherwise, here's the new Ino:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetInoAJoninV2Image

So she's different a bit, now, as it says a few pages ago. She has slightly more plausible stats, and they don't grown under the weight of Growth, like 3/4 1/1 did (yeah Growth 5 Supt Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 76186 ). Otherwise, she's still the same, using her Soul Binding to remove some of the enemy's fire from the fight, or freeing you up to use her, and her stats, as well as any of her jutsus, to get the job done. She can also cover the medic role, and possibly any of several other tasks needed (Female, MP, Jonin), and fit well in a deck due to no HC. She also still boosts Choji well, making him a powerhouse. Overall, I'm very pleased with KGC Jonin Ino V2.

EDIT: HAZAAH!!!! The character artist likes it, and agreed, so this one can stay. YES!!!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Well, I've been wanting them to make this card for a while, now, and they still haven't, to my knowledge. So, here it is; Naruto and Kakashi!

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSquadNarutoKakashiImage

So, here we have Shippuden Naruto teamed up with Kakashi. I struggled to make it both of them; originally, the idea was more of an "everything is about Kakashi", supporting him in a deck that he otherwise might not have much in. If it's Lightning, you might be leery to include Lightning Blades, Sharingan Eyes, and Kamuis, but this Kakashi can use them, and well. He should have no trouble paying for them, and once in Chakra, they don't hinder. However, now Naruto gets something, too. Naruto can call up a clone, sort of, and boost his power/support. It's sort of a weird combination of Shadow Clone Jutsu and Surge, and makes total sense for him. Also, in a Naruto deck, the potential for having numerous Narutos is very high, so fueling the effect shouldn't be hard. Then you have more chakra to fuel jutsus, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am

I wanted to card someone real, but often not thought of, and figured I'd make a Kurotsuchi. She isn't really important, yet, but I like new, interesting female characters, so here one is.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetKurotsuchiImage

So, here we have Kurotsuchi, the 3rd Tsuchikage's granddaughter, and one of the ninjas he felt worthy of guarding him at the 5 Kage Summit. I wanted to give her Jonin, but I can't be sure, officially, and I figure it lets her have 10 stats for turn 3, with Chakra Affinity. Her main effect is Quicklime. It allows her to disable and damage an opponent. The other effect boosts her fellow Iwa Ninjas, getting them out sooner, mostly grandpa. She has three chakras because she can use Water, and combine Fire and Earth, making lava. Mixing in Water gets quicklime. Her stats are average, with good support to stack with Onoki, and they hide behind Akatsuchi (who I haven't made). I suppose there is nothing earthshaking about the card, but I also figure then there shouldn't be too much bad with it. I like the art piece, but it took a chunk of reworking from the original, replacing the head, and recoloring the suit, to match the official color scheme.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm

I was really impressed with the new Chibi Naruto [ATTUNEMENT] card, but regret that, in some ways, Naruto only has a small array of good jutsus to use. Kakashi, on the other hand, has been copying jutsus for years, and amassed quite a collection, by reputation. Though I'm sure they'll never give us this card, this is what I envision Kakashi [ATTUNEMENT] to be like.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetKakashiAttunementImage------------>Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetKakashiAttunementV2Image

So, he works like Naruto, but you have to choose a jutsu that's already been used, or at least has ended up somewhere those jutsus go. With his Sharingan, the array of options is so much greater, with no requirements, since the Sharingan can copy practically anything in the CCG, and you can draw from either player, with chakra types not being an issue. Otherwise, he's your average current Kakashi, only missing Mastery (I try to give all my Kakashis Mastery), mostly due to his already cheap ability to repeat 1 jutsu. While I'm not really a fan of Chibi, I made this one as such, mostly because the inspiring card is such, too.

ADDITION: The second variant here is done to reflect him as i entered him in tourney. It's a bit more polished, and hopefully corrects a few mistakes that cost me before.

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Well, this week of the Mendo 2011 Tourney, we had to use the new activated effect format, and while I didn't use this Sakura for it, it convinced me to go back, and rewrite it using it, as practice for the future.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin3Image-1 -----------> Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin3VFImage

Not much changed. I feel that this is Sakura pretty much at her best, and I couldn't think of much to improve. While you might argue that she doesn't really do a lot (she has Mastery, sort of, and a heal effect), I say that her cycling hand effect, or healing is a great option set. Also, she's as strong as possible, and a Jonin. Doubt there's a Tsunade with that flexible of an effect. She has the new effect text format, and the flak vest became white, to more reflect the medic persona of Sakura. She is a bit smaller, so that the black name backing doesn't block her headband. I also made the font larger, so that it's more readable. Sort of wish it had been my entry, but I will allow Hinata to carry me through for the round. (She got 3rd Place Sad )

Last edited by venkelos on Mon May 16, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 am

When you make a fanfic of a story that is still going on, you sometimes have to make a few assumptions, and hope that things work out. In this case, I am having Karin stay loyal to the Leaf, after the 4th Great War. In Naruto, she sees someone good, someone a different Sasuke might've been, and while this never leads her to develop a romantic interest in Naruto, she does choose to stay close to him, to see how things will resolve (Naruto is one of her only friends; many other Leaf members initially distrust her for her prior relations, taking some time to finally accept her). This proximity also brings her closer to Hinata, who eventually forms a strong relationship with Naruto. When Hinata becomes the main medic-nin of Konoha, Karin becomes her chief assistant (basically, her Shizune). Her various chakra-sensing powers are very useful, and she has become very loyal to Naruto and Hinata. For now, I have no relationship plans for her, but that could change, if I think of someone suitable.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetKarinHinatasImage

She grows in power, and becomes a potent medic nin. Her Support is about as good as one can be, and she can use most medical jutsus. Her first effect allows a team of medics to use their jutsus cheaper. She can't actually use it, but her presence makes other Medics very efficient. A devoted patching-up squad could gain a lot from her presence, though two or more medics are required. Her second effect represents an aspect of her Sensor ability, depriving your opponent of something, in exchange for Ambushing, since she sensed them coming.

As an aside, kudos points to anyone who's playedenough cool games to recognize the outfut. Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 76186

Last edited by venkelos on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm

venkelos wrote:

As an aside, kudos points to anyone who's playedenough cool games to recognize the outfut. Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 76186

Yay for Sheena!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was almost certain that no one else ever stopped here. Yay for visits.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Mostly because I found a pic I like, and partly because no one else is posting here, lately. I decided to visit the first of my worlds, again, and create a new Mikomi. Here she is.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetMikomi2Image
Character Base Art found on DeviantArt, created by Ami-Chan10.

Mikomi's been away for a little while, since my focus has been much more on Kekkei Genkai Craze, but I felt like making this one, anyway. She continues to be powerful, even more so than other Mikomi cards I've made. Her Sharingan lets her retrieve jutsus, for repeat uses, and she can use numerous powerful jutsus.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I like to make Jonin-level Sakuras, it would seem. The image for this one appears more for 4th Shinobi World War, but it'll do for this, too.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSakuraJonin4Image
The original artwork came from a website, but I believe that it's origin point is DeviantArt, done by one e-nat. I had to change the mouth, though, so I did.

Again, I made her rather powerful, in my own opinion; maybe too powerful, but this isn't a contest entry, so it's fine. It gets harder to find Jonin/older looking Sakuras, so I don't know how many other this theme Sakuras I'd make, anyway. This one is packing powers. It's strong, can heal OR harm (and for only 2 chakra), and boosts its healing jutsus effectiveness, in addition to having Mastery. One of it's coolest tricks, however, is its grouping with other medics. Later in the game, it might not seem so relevant, but there are some very useful medics, and getting an extra ninja can always be nice. Tsunade, medic Ino, whatever. I also have made some awesome medics, IMO (medic Hinata, older Karin, a few others), so it could help with them, too. She still could play in Lightning, and use Taijutsus, and use Mastery to recycle them, this time, as well as having a healing effect that doesn't depend on Wind, so she can still do Lightning patch work, or injure, which Lightning/Tai decks should like. Okay, that's it. Let's see if anyone sees it, and comments.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Activity around here seems to have hit a lull; if they aren't making one card a week for the one tourney, no one seems to make much, anymore. So, I decided to finally make another card for fun, so that Hikari Link and Susanoo aren't the only ones.

Here it is, the first half of my two card power team, Team Yamato.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 ShippudenTargetSquadSakuraSaiImage

Sakura and Sai make for a good card, in my opinion. Either one could benefit from the stat block (my Jonin Sakuras practically HAVE that stat block Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 76186), and their effects are both good. Wind and Lightning are two elements that have been learning to play nice together, of late, so either one or both could see this card play. Healing isn't Lightning's forte, but it is Sakura's ,so it can do that, and Sai is good at disruption, so he does that. Since Wind and Lightning are both good at chakra generation, these effects should both be easy to get use out of. Naruto isn't in the card because his specific effects often carry him, and Squading him up isn't as efficient, in my opinion. Still, the second card will likely be Naruto & Yamato, for the other half of the team, so we'll see what I make. Regardless, their effect for your Naruto can make him pack a wallop, hopefully giving you a Pwr6-8 Head Ninja, with this healer/disruptor behind it. Them plus a Lightning Kakashi would be a mighty, kick-a$$ team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next