Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Newcard4-mightguy
(original picture by chibi clone)

not bad but coulda used the new template
didn't know there was a new one, i only have this old one which you can see has some problems, do you mind if you post or pm me the new one?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

didn't know there was a new one, i only have this old one which you can see has some problems, do you mind if you post or pm me the new one?

i think i win

correction IDO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

i think i win

correction IDO!
my god, so fast posts... fine. you win. THIS time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

i think i win

correction IDO!

why the hell do 10 pop up windows want to open again!
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

i think i win

correction IDO!

i know, it gets anoying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

i think i win

correction IDO!

i know, it gets anoying.

NARUTO4EVER! What's happening?
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Beats me not happening on my laptop.....but this isnt my number 1 worry today my Desktop computer wont turn on so im trying to troubleshoot it right now. Um log out of the site turn off your computer, turn it on go to this site log in and it should be better.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Beats me not happening on my laptop.....but this isnt my number 1 worry today my Desktop computer wont turn on so im trying to troubleshoot it right now. Um log out of the site turn off your computer, turn it on go to this site log in and it should be better.

nah
firefox is blocking them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 pm

venkelos wrote:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 2550_58674221743_510076743_1990876_2652423_n

Pic-4.25/5 Ok you lost points on the wrong size drop shadow. The non-anime pic. And the Ninja symbol is covered up to much.

Text-3.75/5 The stat fonts are wrong. Additionally the font for the effect is wrong same with the flavor text.

Effect- 4.5/5 Its worded wrong. for the first effect.

Overall-4.25/5 Looks good over all the template is a little big abf the Tiajutsu CA is to small.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 pm

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Asumatourney
my asuma

Pic-4/5 Ok the out line is not good, its a non-anime pic and there is no drop shadow, in addition the wind symbol is covered up to much.

Text-3.5/5 Its not corrrect.and the spacing is off.

Effect-4/5 The Valid: is not bolded and there is not enough space between the effects. You dont have ant periods in your effect as well.

Overall-3.5/5 Good effort many things are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Ss037

Pic-4/5 The template is wrong look at the new list to see why. Also, the @2002 Masashi Kishimoto is blurry.

Text-4.5/5 Looks like bandais but it is formated incorrectly.

Effect-4.5/5 Not that origional sound to much like a Tenten effect.

Overall-4.25/5 Looks good but the card nmber is wrong and the drop shadow on the flavor text is wrong.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Sasuke-lives wrote:
venkelos wrote:

Pic-4.25/5 Ok you lost points on the wrong size drop shadow. The non-anime pic. And the Ninja symbol is covered up to much.

Text-3.75/5 The stat fonts are wrong. Additionally the font for the effect is wrong same with the flavor text.

Overall-4.25/5 Looks good over all the template is a little big abf the Tiajutsu CA is to small.

You don't want to hear that the Tai CA is directly from a real card, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm

mendokuse wrote:

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 1kurenaicopy

Pic-4.5/5 The template is a little off. Other than that looks good to me.

Text-5/5 Looks great looks like bandais spaced correctly and the stats font is perfect as well as the card number.

Effect-4.5/5 Looks like kakshi ETDF effect but not the same so not many points were deducted.

Overall-5/5 Looks great keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm

venkelos wrote:
Sasuke-lives wrote:
venkelos wrote:

You don't want to hear that the Tai CA is directly from a real card, do you?

Ik it is but your template is to big so it makes the CA to small.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
here's my entry.

Pic-4.25/5 The template is way off. The outline is a little rough as well.

Text-4/5 Looks decent but not right. The effect is the only one thats off but the characteristics are not rendered well.

Effect- 4.25/5 I think its worded wrong and the effect name isnt the greatest because you get a reward for a punishment.

Overall-4/5 Looks good nice effort but a little blurry in some spots and the card number is the worng font.

Ok final scores for me are

Venkelos-16.75/20
Chidori Current 2-15/20
Shadow Shikamaru-17.25/20
naruto4ever-19/20
Anaki Uchiha-16.5/20

I think i added correctly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:

Pic-4/5 The template is wrong look at the new list to see why. Also, the @2002 Masashi Kishimoto is blurry.

Overall-4.25/5 Looks good but the card nmber is wrong and the drop shadow on the flavor text is wrong.

The new templates aren't freaking available yet. You can't judge for that on me and not for chidoricurrent2. That's a double standard, taking off more points for a bad template by a good card maker than for a worse card maker (sorry chidoricurrent2, making a point, no offense) is in no light fair to anybody. And for the flavor text shadow, its the same as naruto4ever's, so take off on that, why dontcha! The card number is up to my own freaking consent, you can't take off for that, so fix it. You have absolutely no power on telling me how to number my cards.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:

The new templates aren't freaking available yet. You can't judge for that on me and not for chidoricurrent2. That's a double standard, taking off more points for a bad template by a good card maker than for a worse card maker (sorry chidoricurrent2, making a point, no offense) is in no light fair to anybody. And for the flavor text shadow, its the same as naruto4ever's, so take off on that, why dontcha! The card number is up to my own freaking consent, you can't take off for that, so fix it. You have absolutely no power on telling me how to number my cards.
yeah, i got points taken off for the template too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:

yeah, i got points taken off for the template too.

dude i was about to start flying off the handle like crazy, but i controlled myself...
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:

dude i was about to start flying off the handle like crazy, but i controlled myself...
yeah, i know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-lives
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:

Calm down, Calm down. You lost points on the FLAVOR TEXT drop shadow your other one was fine. As for your number its the font thats wrong idc about if its SS or any thing else. The templates are your own choice what ones to use. You could cover up the flaws on the templates. This might be the best idea you could stop waiting for someone else to make them and actually try it your self. As for the point deduction on the template chidoricurrent may have lost points but not as much as you....you still ended up beating him. My lodgic is why give someone who tried but didnt do the best a major point deduction? What i do is take the best card makers and judge harder on them to make them better. If you want me to i will go back and rejudge every card and we can see how many people get over a 15, if this is a card tourney on how close it lookes to bandai then those who really get down to detail will get it. I bet you use the same font as naruto4ever?? If thats true then why does his look more like bandais? Im not gonna rant on and on but just think about it you did second best and who cares diffrent templates have diffrent flaws and some more than others so more points are deducted.

put it this way.

Fire-the first one that was made was very good so if it wass used no points would have been deducted.

Water-Points would have been deducted majorly because welll youve seen it.

Earth- Points would be deducted because if you look at the card list youll see why.

Wind- Points would be deducted equally to earth maybe a little less.

Lightning-If you used the first 1 posted you will loose the most points. If you use the newest one thats in naruto4ever's Photobucket account then no points would be lost because it looks nearly flawless besides part of the circle.

So thats all i have to say. Sorry if you found something unfair but i judged they way people should judge.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Time to moderate:roll:. Ok every one keep it cool Sasuke-lives tried his best. Shadow Shikamaru this is more directed towards you but you did do good and even i can see where i flawed on the template i would wanted to be marked off for. Ill take a shot in the dark and finish all the templates as soon as i get my computer back.

So every one calm down dont want to ban anyone for getting into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Time to moderate:roll:. Ok every one keep it cool Sasuke-lives tried his best. Shadow Shikamaru this is more directed towards you but you did do good and even i can see where i flawed on the template i would wanted to be marked off for. Ill take a shot in the dark and finish all the templates as soon as i get my computer back.

but... *Fattyboifresh IM* Okay, okay, I'll stop... no need to get fiesty

edit: wow, n4e you gotta make up the post gap
im almost double yours...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Sasuke-lives wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
My entry:

Calm down, Calm down. You lost points on the FLAVOR TEXT drop shadow your other one was fine. As for your number its the font thats wrong idc about if its SS or any thing else. The templates are your own choice what ones to use. You could cover up the flaws on the templates. This might be the best idea you could stop waiting for someone else to make them and actually try it your self. As for the point deduction on the template chidoricurrent may have lost points but not as much as you....you still ended up beating him. My lodgic is why give someone who tried but didnt do the best a major point deduction? What i do is take the best card makers and judge harder on them to make them better. If you want me to i will go back and rejudge every card and we can see how many people get over a 15, if this is a card tourney on how close it lookes to bandai then those who really get down to detail will get it. I bet you use the same font as naruto4ever?? If thats true then why does his look more like bandais? Im not gonna rant on and on but just think about it you did second best and who cares diffrent templates have diffrent flaws and some more than others so more points are deducted.

put it this way.

Fire-the first one that was made was very good so if it wass used no points would have been deducted.

Water-Points would have been deducted majorly because welll youve seen it.

Earth- Points would be deducted because if you look at the card list youll see why.

Wind- Points would be deducted equally to earth maybe a little less.

Lightning-If you used the first 1 posted you will loose the most points. If you use the newest one thats in naruto4ever's Photobucket account then no points would be lost because it looks nearly flawless besides part of the circle.

So thats all i have to say. Sorry if you found something unfair but i judged they way people should judge.

okay, i'll accept those reasons and cool down.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

but... *Fattyboifresh IM* Okay, okay, I'll stop... no need to get fiesty

edit: wow, n4e you gotta make up the post gap
im almost double yours...
lol. yup. 354 is double, so were both close to doing that. then again, the post war helped lol.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Well ShadowShikamaru.....i cant get on AIM because my computer is broken and when i try to download it on my MAC i need a Administrator name and password i dont know either so i cant get it. So until my computer is back ill be PMing people or Facebook if you have it.

As for the Sasuke-lives-ShadowShikamaru controversy thank you for accepting it and cooling down it wasnt anything to be mad about even i lost points.

As for the post thing i dont play that game its spam to me so i wont waste time playing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next