Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Lazy Tourney

Go down 
+4
Lovely Ino
MJM
satanspawngenma
mendokuse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

so i was gonna do shinno(the antagonist from naruto shippuden movie 2: bonds) but i couldnt get a good pic and decided to go with guren(not the most original i know o well)

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Guren

Vote:(aurelio)
Theme:(Strange Ninja(like mendo's samurai, or adult version, or student, whatever as long as it's not normal) or something along those lines)
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 am

Well, I couldn't really pick a Ninja from the Filler arcs, at first, but then I remembered a theme I've been giving some attention to, lately; Tracking. So, I decided to do something I had talked about. One of the tricks with Tracking is you can only have one in play, and you can only declare 1 name. Minusing some weird effects, like the Anbu I'll someday finish, that's got to be very specific, and if the target never gets into play, or only lasts a turn, then your effect does very little. This little bug can get you around it, though. Depending on the Tracking Ninjas you use, and such, you can choose a lower EC target at first, and then phase it up as the game progresses, so you can target a high EC Ninja without having to wait most of the game, and without using jutsus or missions. maybe it isn't really a Ninja, but it's a Ninja card, and it has a useful effect.

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 ShippudenBikochuforContestImage

Vote: Aurelio
Theme: Kekkei Genkai bearers. Maybe a Jutsu or Mission with them, if their effect doesn't cover a function of their bloodline trait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

my entry:
Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 055akaboshi

even if it's effect may look very good at first sight, it still has a lot of requirements. lightning ninja user in his team, and he doesn't have a rank, and you have to have additional jutsu in your hand.

vote: mjm
theme: support venkeleos.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 am

Here's my entry, Yukimaru.

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 N-202

Now pretty much he's a Haku Childhood but requiremental and more costly. But he can be comboed with cards like Sakura ADP.

Turn 0 drop ADP, Turn 1 Make-Out Tactics, grab Yukimari. Now you have the 2 Chakra to play the Three Tails.

But what if you don't like the currently existing Three Tails? Then use this one!

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 N-203

He pretty much sets up your curve or gives you 3 cards to net back up with the Second Hokage.

His second ability makes him a little more easier to get out with the above Yukimaru. However, if you wish to run Chakra control then Bandai's Three Tails might be for you.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 am

Sorry guys I'm sick right now, not gonna be on much till i get better but the next theme will be Venks. I'll update the stats later. sry again.

Kekkei Genkai bearers. Maybe a Jutsu or Mission with them, if their effect doesn't cover a function of their bloodline trait
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Hazaah! My theme, and I get to be first entry, too. Wink Well, I think that I will, for now go with this entry:

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 ShippudenSuruImage

This is Suru, from my fanfic Naruto Future: Kekkei Genkai Craze, and I think he'll work nice. I know he isn't a "true" Naruto character, in that he's not from the anime/manga, but I'm going to hope that, being my theme, and having a kekkei genkai, he'll pass. I didn't feel like doing one more Kakashi, or Hinata, but I might post something else, a bit later.

As for Suru, a brief bit, just for fun. For those who don't know, Shissuru Kenami is a true-blood Uchiha, and has the Sharingan, as well as Ranton. His father was a spy for the Uchiha Clan, named Rosu, and unknown to anyone but Fugaku Uchiha. While spying on the Cloud Country, he was captured by Orochimaru, seeking the Sharingan, and exposed to experiments. This is how he avoided the Uchiha Massacre. When the experiments proved unfruitful, Orochimaru abandoned Rosu in favor of Itachi. Rosu escaped, but was in terrible condition, and he sought shelter on a farm, where he was cared for, and fell in love with Karei Kenami. Skip some bits, and shortly after Rosu's death from complications, Shissuru was born. There's more, but it isn't important here.

So, here's this Suru, reflecting him after a decent term in, banishment from, and return to Konoha. His effect is a Sharingan, without having to draw it, and having the right chakras available. It's not the regular Sharingan, though, but Sharingan counter. Your opponent plays a booster, you get it; they play a "bounce your team back to hand" effect, you can bounce them first. It's a very nice effect, and quite flexible, allowing you to play Suru in any of many deck types. He's a titch much, I suppose, with triple chakra affinity, but it reflects his current form, and it isn't too abusable, with the extra cost chakra affinity brings. Otherwise, that's about it. Good luck everybody else.

For the filler arc theme, I vote for mine, or barring can't choose myself (sensible) Satanspawngenma
New Theme: Clans or What If..., this would be things like "What if Sakura had joined the Akatsuki with Sasuke?" or something. It could be a nice excuse to use some "interesting" artwork from the Internet, or make your own, and try some different stuff.

Last edited by venkelos on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm

ok so i decided Pein because hes one of my fav naruto characters, so i thought that the whole yin-yang/life death special ability, and multiple body ability pretty much covered his kekkei genkai, but at the same time i thought that it didnt exactly showcase rinnengan's entire ability so i made a jutsu as well.
heres pein
Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Pein

heres the jutsu, rinnengan eye
Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Jutsucardfireshippuden
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

by the way i forgot, i vote mjm
and as for theme:im thinking maybe clans, hyuga clan, or uchiha clan, uzumaki clan, aburame, inuzuka, yamanaka, nara, so on and so forth, two ninja from a specific clan:)
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Winner vote: venkelos

Theme vote: Platoons
Back to top Go down
Sandboxkid
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:49 am

here is my entry..

Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Sasuke3copy

Winner Vote: MJM
Theme Idea: Villans
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 am

my entry:
Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 056neji
and a proper jutsu which is a true kekei genkai of hyuga clan:
Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 012byakugan

my vote for filler theme: venkelos

next theme: sideboard card, any type.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

MJM wrote:
Winner vote: venkelos

Theme vote: Platoons

^ THAT WAS FOR THE LAST ONE, I DIDN'T READ MENDO'S POST SO I THOUGHT THE THEME DIDN'T CHANGE ^
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 am

mendokuse wrote:
Sorry guys I'm sick right now, not gonna be on much till i get better...
have you recovered yet?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am

I'm mostly feeling better yes but schedule has become swamped. If anyone is interested in taking over this tourney idea I'm not against it. Please just leave a post or something.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 am

Mendo, the WHOLE point of this tourney was that there was no official runner. It was the "Lazy" tournament.

Imo, we should have a self running tourney.

So I purpose the following.

I can start a new thread. From there I'll post a theme. After the entrants post their cards, the entrants can vote for whoever's card they like, excluding themselves. Now it sounds like your initial idea but here's where it differs. The winner gets to pick the next theme. Thus the tournament keeps on hosting itself. But please, no abstract or hard themes.

Those who are in favor?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Aye! It seems like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

sure why the hell not.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 am

yes. i think we can do that.
i know that all of you are visiting this forum once a day like me. if you agree, i could update score board every sunday. i will take that as my own responsibility. it is not that hard.

since mjm and venkelos have equal score on a filler theme, board looks like this:

winners:
venkelos
mjm
aurelio

my vote for kekei genkai theme: sandboxkid
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Alright it seems like pretty much every one is down for this idea.

I'm going to go ahead and make the thread in a bit.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Not to be a jerk, but is this going to happen? Did I miss the new thread? It would be nice to have an excuse to make cards again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Lazy Tourney   Mendo's Lazy Tourney - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Lazy Tourney
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2