Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lazy Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Lazy Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 pm

mendokuse wrote:
How it works: No sign up required, make a card fitting the description of what I ask for, please enter by the deadline (Saturday). Along with entry please vote for which of the entries from the prior week you think should win. I will try my best to update the theme the day after deadline. (I apologize now if I fail to.)

Rule: Picture Cards only, Must be of your Creation, No Bandai
made cards, No entering someone else's card, Entries are Preferred to be
New but aren't required to be.

Scoreboards: Winners- Rather than counting points we count how many times each person has scored first place.

Recently a lot of card making material has been released. There is no
excuse for you guys to not be participating now. Please direct yourself
to this link if you need to learn anything about card making or need
materials. http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/showthread.php?t=73445

Also for a PS guide:
https://customcardsyume.4umer.com/make-your-own-cards-preferably-images-f11/ultimate-photoshop-card-making-guide-t445.htm

Last edited by MJM on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Theme: Any Mission card
Requirements: Post any Mission card
Deadline: Sunday, November 8th
Card Type: Mission cards only

WINNERS

Last edited by MJM on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 pm

MJM wrote:
Theme: Water Ninja
Requirements: Ninja with a Water Symbol as their Primary Symbol
Deadline: Saturday, October 24th
Card Type: Ninjas only

WINNERS

uh, Oct 24th is Sunday Neutral
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:36 am

Well this theme kind of goes with a ninja I've been working on for the continuation of my Tailed Beast theme that I have been working on, so here she is.

The Lazy Tournament  7_tail10

Her ability can get you some extra Ninja if your in a tight bind in a game, such as having to deal with Baki. After you get 3 Insect coins in play you can play the Seven Tails that I had already made.In case you don't remember or haven't seen what it looks like here it is.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:05 am

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
Well this theme kind of goes with a ninja I've been working on for the continuation of my Tailed Beast theme that I have been working on, so here she is.

The Lazy Tournament  7_tail10

Her ability can get you some extra Ninja if your in a tight bind in a game, such as having to deal with Baki. After you get 3 Insect coins in play you can play the Seven Tails that I had already made.In case you don't remember or haven't seen what it looks like here it is.

Spoiler:

why is there more pics of Fuu then Han (my favorite Jinchuriki) or even Roshi?!? Sad
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, I guess I found it. It might not hurt to direct to here from the end of the other thread.

I suppose my entry will be:

The Lazy Tournament  ShippudenAomizuforContestimage

He's better than my Chojiro, but not as uber as my 5th Mizu. Otherwise, there isn't to much to say about him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Alright only 2 Entrants? Come on guys I know you're out there! Kind of my fault because I forgot to post my card but no big deal.

So the new theme is up and with it post your nomination for victory AND a theme you will want if you win.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

MJM wrote:
Alright only 2 Entrants? Come on guys I know you're out there! Kind of my fault because I forgot to post my card but no big deal.

So the new theme is up and with it post your nomination for victory AND a theme you will want if you win.

So what is the new theme because it is still the same, it would be cool if it was a Halloween theme since it is right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 pm

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
MJM wrote:

So what is the new theme because it is still the same, it would be cool if it was a Halloween theme since it is right around the corner.

Oh it didn't go through? My bad, yeah it was a Halloween Theme. I can be festive too ahaha.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Well, it's Halloween, so here is a costumed crime fighter, like the ninjas in Naruto aren't already that, more or less.

The Lazy Tournament  ShippudenS-SakuraHalloweenforContestImage

Sakura's not my favorite Naruto lady, but I felt like making something to showcase her, and her abilities, even if some of those might be greater due to the Kryptonian blood that came with the costume. I really liked this cheesy idea, once I sat down and got to work. Making Sakura into Supergirl was a bit fun, and a bit tricky, but it worked out okay, I think. In several ways, they are very similar, too. Sakura is ridiculously strong, but doesn't look it, she stands a bit in the shadow of others around her, she learned much from the strongest person around, and on, and on, and on. This Sakura comes with a few surprises, though. Do to her Kryptonian blood, she can gain mighty strength. In this case, that means that Sakura can strength spike, and not pay for it. If you have several jutsus that can increase her Power/Support, you can use them all, so long as you have the chakra to use the most expensive. When you are all done, you'll even have more chakra. This can also free that chakra up for healing jutsus, or other heroes' tricks. Also, since Supergirl can see through walls, and Sakura is rather analytically smart, they share an ability to look at the cards in the opposing hand, and then decide if battle is the best option. This can also be used during EITHER Mission phase. All of this, of course, got her a Hand cost, since Supergirl needs one. It even works that the symbol is an S. Okay, that's it. Happy holidays, everyone.

My vote to UchihaKyoji23

Last edited by venkelos on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:36 am

and I was just about to make a Sakura as a Nurse but, I guess I can always go for someone else there are lots of options
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Here is my entry for the Halloween theme. I wound up choosing Tsunade as Tifa Lockhart. I was going to try to make a Kiba as Wolverine but didn't like how the Wolverine body melded with Kiba. Maybe I should have tried Wildchild or Sabertooth.

The Lazy Tournament  Tifa_t10

As for her effect since Tifa's Limit Break has her attack with 8 different attacks I thought that that should come into play with her effect. She may get up to a +8/+0 but it costs her 8 chakra to do so and with all 8 being use you can give 1 damage to 1 of your opponent's ninja. Her effect can help you get a quick boost of power but after she is injured it goes away. I also gave her Taijutsu instead of Medicine because Tifa fights with her fists. I liked this kind of theme and my next choice would be an original character from your own fan fic I know that I have quite a few and so do some of the other such as venkelos. Finally to chose who I think should win from me and venklos from last week. I like both the cards that we made and I don't like the idea of voting for myself so I won't pick either of us. So I will leave it up to the rest of you to see who you think did better.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:13 pm

That's very nice, and appropriate in a number of ways Wink All we need is either a Yuffie Tenten, or maybe a Cloud Naruro, and it's a party. Hopefully, Sasukeroth won't kill Aerith Sakura. Is Shinra Rochi?
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:46 pm

venkelos wrote:
That's very nice, and appropriate in a number of ways Wink All we need is either a Yuffie Tenten, or maybe a Cloud Naruro, and it's a party. Hopefully, Sasukeroth won't kill Aerith Sakura. Is Shinra Rochi?

Making them sounds like a good idea. I think that I'll give it a try plus some extra.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:08 pm

So my card for this theme is about Jack-O-Lanterns...

The Lazy Tournament  N-212

He's pretty much a semi-beat stick and an engine is all.

For more the Halloween theme, check this out!

https://customcardsyume.4umer.com/make-your-own-cards-preferably-images-f11/mjm-s-halloween-special-t579.htm#5976

Vote: Venk
Theme: Any Mission Card
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 pm

So it seems Venk has won! Congrats Venk.

Though a theme was not left behind from Venk so I'll pick the theme again...

Guys, you really have to remember putting in your VOTE and THEME if you win.

Do it in this order:

[CARD]
Description (not necessary)
Vote:
Theme:

Alright? Please, lol, I beg of you.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 pm

I had an idea for an odd little Mission, and this was the excuse I needed to sit down, and finish it up. Here's Myriad Abilities:

The Lazy Tournament  ShippudenMissionMyriadAbilitiesImageforContest

Okay, before you see Void, and just freak, it isn't for them at all. Honestly, it just seemed an appropriate choice, now given, to make something truly built to fit into any deck. This way, it can keep the Hand Cost, but not have to fit one or two elements, only. The purpose of this Mission is simple. When you decide to add Squads to your Deck, you gain some potentially potent options, and you don't even have to fish them up; the pieces yes, but the Squads are safely in your Reinforcement Deck. The problem, at least for me, is that I don't often put things in my Deck, just to build up to a Squad; their effect is what I want, and you have to remove two ninjas, maybe even powerful ones, from the game, to play one squad. To get Sasuke and Orochimaru, you need to play an Emosuke, and a Rochi, and then remove them both, in order to get a Squad of them. Anyway, the point here is to remeber what the pieces used to do, in addition to building up toward a Squad, and so you can give your Squad the abilities of someone you lost to get it. It seems pretty fair, because in order to get the Squad, you already had to have played the Ninja in question, more than likely, and that means that it's effect is justified by the Turn counter. Well, that's it, in a nutshell.

Vote: MJM
Theme: Destined Couples Platoon/Squad. Who do you wish would pair up? What would they achieve (effect)? Why do you think they will/should? Shoot for not silly, but it could be funny, too.

Last edited by venkelos on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 am

Here is my mission card.

The Lazy Tournament  Nightm11

This is a mission to make a serious dent in your opponent with a genjutsu theme type deck. When you put ninja with genjutsu you get to draw 1 card and if Sasuke, Itachi, or Kakashi is put in play you can organize your opponents teams into teams of your choosing.

Vote: venk
Theme: Make any ninja using the sexy jutsu. It can be a female becoming a male or the regular. Just no Naruto.

Last edited by UchihaKyoji23 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:52 pm

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
Here is my mission card.

The Lazy Tournament  Nightm10

This is a mission to make a serious dent in your opponent with a genjutsu theme type deck. When you put ninja with genjutsu you get to draw 1 card and if Sasuke, Itachi, or Kakashi is put in play you can organize your opponents teams into teams of your choosing.

Vote: venk
Theme: Make any ninja using the sexy jutsu. It can be a female becoming a male or the regular. Just no Naruto.

I rather like this, and maybe the fact that it would be in a Genjutsu deck covers it, but the number of Sasukes outnumbers the number of Kakashis and Itachis, but most aren't Genjutsu. It seems weird that my Sasuke who isn't Gen can still make the teams reorganize. Should it maybe read "Additionally, if you put 'Itachi Uchiha', 'Sasuke Uchiha' + 'Genjutsu Combat attribute', or 'Kakashi Hatake'..." Practically every Kakashi has Gen, and most Itachis worth playing are, but yeah, numerous Sasukes weren't, until Genjutsu became part of a few cool Sharingan cards. Anyway, it's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

venkelos wrote:

I rather like this, and maybe the fact that it would be in a Genjutsu deck covers it, but the number of Sasukes outnumbers the number of Kakashis and Itachis, but most aren't Genjutsu. It seems weird that my Sasuke who isn't Gen can still make the teams reorganize. Should it maybe read "Additionally, if you put 'Itachi Uchiha', 'Sasuke Uchiha' + 'Genjutsu Combat attribute', or 'Kakashi Hatake'..." Practically every Kakashi has Gen, and most Itachis worth playing are, but yeah, numerous Sasukes weren't, until Genjutsu became part of a few cool Sharingan cards. Anyway, it's just a thought.

I wasn't thinking about the low drop Sasuke with no genjutsu. I was thinking about the turn 4 Sasuke for this card since it takes till turn 4 to play. So I think I will change it to him needing the genjutsu combat attribute.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

The Lazy Tournament  M-040

Vote: Venk
Theme: Jutsu card that has to do with Uchiha/Sharingan Eye
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:13 pm

SARCASM ALERT!!!! ----> Holy Mother of God, is that... is it...it is! It actually is the legendary Golden Bounding Tumbleweed Shocked I never actually dared believe that I would see it in my lifetime. <----SARCASM THREAT PASSED

SO what happened? Sorry to be a jerk, but I just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

any news for a new theme?
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Well since it looks like venk won on the Halloween theme we should go with his destined couples theme.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm

The tourney is on a halt because of the Ultimate Tournament. However, I'm sure it can start back up in a week or two, just after the Thanksgiving Holiday. So consider it a vacation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Tournament    The Lazy Tournament  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lazy Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next