Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Card.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

New Card. Empty
PostSubject: New Card.   New Card. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:26 pm

i was gonna save this for mendo's creativity tourney and make it less broken and stuff but i'm really exited about it.

New Card. 016copy

here it is, it's completely custom/ from scratch. oh and i have to say thanks to N4E without him i wouldn't know how to do it

Oh and ETERNAL is: When this Ninja is Discarded you can place three ninja blade coins on the Ninja and remove 1 at the end of each of your turns, when there are no more coins bring the Ninja back into your village in injured status. so ya hope you guys like
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

New Card. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Card.   New Card. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 pm

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
i was gonna save this for mendo's creativity tourney and make it less broken and stuff but i'm really exited about it.

New Card. 016copy

here it is, it's completely custom/ from scratch. oh and i have to say thanks to N4E without him i wouldn't know how to do it

Oh and ETERNAL is: When this Ninja is Discarded you can place three ninja blade coins on the Ninja and remove 1 at the end of each of your turns, when there are no more coins bring the Ninja back into your village in injured status. so ya hope you guys like

The Sasuke looks like a cartoon drawing ^_^ So I can use Tobi to discard that card,and get it out on turn 3?
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

New Card. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Card.   New Card. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
chidoricurrent2 wrote:

New Card. 016copy

The Sasuke looks like a cartoon drawing ^_^ So I can use Tobi to discard that card,and get it out on turn 3?

ok correction When this Ninja is Discarded after being in play, you can place three ninja blade coins on the Ninja and remove 1 at the end of each of your turns, when there are no more coins bring the Ninja back into your village in injured status.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Card. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Card.   New Card. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Card.
Page 1 of 1