Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meh First Card!!:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junky4Fame
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Junky4Fame

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Meh First Card!!:D Empty
PostSubject: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey watsup?? This is my very first card so yea..... Please give me help and criticism cuz its not very good but i think its pretty good for my first try hby?
Meh First Card!!:D GaaraEnterSandmancopy
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Junky4Fame
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Junky4Fame

PostSubject: Re: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks! O and for those who cant tell by my username and the effect name, im a rocker and Enter Sandman is a Metallica song. Junky4Fame is from the Shinedown song titled Junkies for Fame so yea.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Junky4Fame wrote:
Hey watsup?? This is my very first card so yea..... Please give me help and criticism cuz its not very good but i think its pretty good for my first try hby?
holly sh*t! thats your FIRST card? thats better than some of MY cards and i've been making them for forever now. man i'm really starting to hate the disadvantage of photoshop to gimp. but nice card. and go enter sandman. I'm a rocker 2 btw I play guitar and everything. but once again nice card.
Back to top Go down
Junky4Fame
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Junky4Fame

PostSubject: Re: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Junky4Fame wrote:
holly sh*t! thats your FIRST card? thats better than some of MY cards and i've been making them for forever now. man i'm really starting to hate the disadvantage of photoshop to gimp. but nice card. and go enter sandman. I'm a rocker 2 btw I play guitar and everything. but once again nice card.
I use paint.... And thanks! And im kiddin... That was a joke. I use Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh First Card!!:D   Meh First Card!!:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Meh First Card!!:D
Page 1 of 1