Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

challenge anyone, i am very bored.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

challenge anyone, i am very bored. Empty
PostSubject: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 am

hay anyone want to challenge me, im super bored, i have been playing warriors orochi 2, but now im stuck collecting prof. which sux so here i am.
the challenge, would simply be create a team of three villains in naruto. it doesnt madder if they are, or have already been on a team before, as long as they are evil, and you are using the evil form, so anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

great now all we need is a judge, anyone want to judge this?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I will be watching these threads in Personal Matches, so I will judge the next time I see both your cards in less you want to have other judges.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 pm

if it is ok with both of you, i could judge. just give some criteria for judging.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

either and/or both of you are fine, for criteria, just judge, how you see fit, im not a judge so i dont know much about that.
for time, how about a dead line of next friday, 12/27/10.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 am

ok so heres my cards. three villains, all of which work together. the kisame is powerful, and has the ability to get lots of chakra.
challenge anyone, i am very bored. Kisame

so next is sasuke, who is very powerful, and has the ability to basically stay unharmed. he shirks all damage off on madara. also having susanoo on him gives him the ability to damage opponents. this also brings in kisames chakra effect. sasuke also has the effect to injure 1 ninja, which can provide a battle reward, allowing for kisame's effect to take place, and discard 1 of your opponents chakra.
challenge anyone, i am very bored. Sasukesusanoo

finally is madara. due to his space time ninjutsu, he is able to escape death, which helps with sasuke's effect. sasuke gives the damage to madara, to save himself. he then dies, but comes back after 2 turns. again he has the ability to discard chakra(kisame's effect allows for the player to get chakra to replenish what they lost) to get into kisame's team and provide a battle reward in order to discard 1 of your opponents chakra.
challenge anyone, i am very bored. Madara
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Will I be judging these cards on how they all three go together over all or will balancing fit into the judging as well?
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

well i feel like the entire judging itself should be on how well the cards are made, but a small portion should be weighed on how well the cards work together in a team.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 am

I have two of my cards done and just have to figure out what the third will be, so I'll have them up within the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:09 am

Ok so here are my cards.

challenge anyone, i am very bored. Zetsu10

Zetsu is meant to work with the turn 3 Tobi which gives -1 Hand cost to your Akatsuki Ninja and the turn 4 Kabuto which lets you play ninja from your discard pile. Which can let you discard 1 ninja from your hand give an Akatsuki ninja -1 HC and -1 EC and will let you play the ninja discarded later on. I gave him a mental power because black Zetsu is smart.

challenge anyone, i am very bored. Deidar10

Diedara is just one big mission hate ninja destroying all missions in play because its art to blow things up, and after that both player can't play any missions.

challenge anyone, i am very bored. Kakuzu10

Kakusu's effect is to benefit from both ninja's effects of either discarding missions or ninja to give him the ability to heal up to 5 of your injured ninja which in the show he put Hidan and Deidara back together again. I gave him a void symbol and a water symbol because he can use jutsu of all the elements.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 pm

hello there. my first judging:

satanspawngenma

kisame:
-effect/creativity: nice playable effects, but nothing so creative. for super rare rarity, it should have at least one effect to be valid. 3.5/5
-art: picture is overused (imo), and it should be a bit smaller. 3/5
-neatness: i have some issues about covered ninja symbol... it is probably because of the size of the picture. letters in effect box are different. first effect have proper sizing, but second is not proper. 3/5
-punctation/wording: it should be "rogue" not "rouge". you miss "name: kisame hoshigaki", and it should be "kisame hoshigaki (samehada mode)", not only kisame.3.5/5
total:13

sasuke
-effect/creativity: first effect is not clear. what happens if there is no uchiha madara on the table? will damage still be prevented? if it would be prevented in any case, than it will be so omfg broken. in second effect you have unusual situation - during mission phase you are not battling against anyone, so effect cannot be used. combat/support are overpowered.1/5
-art: very nice picture, but i think it would have more impact if you could make susano transparent/faded. 4/5
-neatness:name of the card (sasuke) touches the top of the text box. letters in effect box are different. half of the first effect is properly sized, and second half is not, like the second effect. dot after "discard 2 chakras) touches shuriken.3/5
-punctation/wording: it should be "rogue" not "rouge". you miss: "name: sasuke uchiha" as well with "sasuke uchiha (susanoo)", not only sasuke. "receives" not "recieves", "chakras" should be caped. 3/5
total: 11

madara uchiha
-effect/creativity: first effect is very nice, it fits him 100%. second effect is a bit unclear. do you count the turn in which he leaves a play, or 2 turns after the turn he left? maybe mental 3 is a bit to much. strong combat/support. 3.5
-art: nice picture, and maybe you could make bottom white outline invisible under a text box.4/5
-neatness:it should be: akatsuki | satoosa | male ... "into any of your battling teams" have different sizing form the rest of the effect. "moved" touches shuriken. 3.5/5
-punctation/wording: there is no "your exchange of jutsu". you should press space between "2 chakras." and "in that case". i think it should be: "when this ninja would be discarded, remove it from game instead. 3/5
total: 13

overall
i see some synergy between sasuke and madara, and there should be kisame which will provide endless chakra for madara's first effect, but, since they are all late game ninjas, i think it will be hard to make them work properly together. 3/5

TOTAL: 40

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uchihakyoji23

zetsu
-effect/creativity: first effect would be very nice if your ninja would be put into your cahkra area instead of discard pile - ambush ninja etc. second effect... i don't know... nothing special. to many sacrifices for -1 entrance cost of specific ninja - akatsuki. mental 2? why? 2.5/5
-art: will rate all of your pictures with same score and with same reason. all 3 of them are very nice pictures, but all 3 of them are stretched from the bottom to the top. 3.5/5
-neatness:effect name is to close to the red bar. entrance shuriken should be a bit up. 3.5/5
-punctation/wording:it should be:
during your mission phase, you can discard 1 ninja card from your hand. in that case, all your "akatsuki" ninjas get -1 entrance cost for the rest of the turn.
rogue not rouge. 4/5
total: 13.5

deidara
-effect/creativity: nice and playable effects, but nothing to special. second effect is a bit unclear. mission cards cannot be put in play by the effects (yamato/naruto squad effect), or just simple cannot be played?3.5/5
-art:same as zetsu 3.5/5
-neatness: everything is put together as it should be. i will cut you for stretched picture, and for entrance shuriken that should be a bit up. 4.5/5
-punctation/wording:rogue not rouge , and i think it should say one's true art, not ones true art. 4/5
total: 15.5

kakuzu
-effect/creativity: really, really nice and creative effect. i like it a lot. 5/5
-art:same as zetsu and deidara 3.5/5
-neatness:cut for stretched picture. 4.5/5
-punctation/wording:
rogue not rouge.
"from your or your opponent's discard pile"
"place 1 "Stich" " not (STICH)
"..and heal 1 of your injured ninjas"
"..for each card removed by this effect." 2.5/5
total: [/b]15.5

[b]overall

i don't see any synergy between all 3 of them. also, all 3 cards have stretched artworks, which really catches an eye. 2.5/5

TOTAL: 47

if you have anything to say, if i have missed something, or have overreacted somewhere, don't hesitate to say. i could review again if i was wrong. it was fun to make judging.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks for posting so soon aurelio. The reason I gave Zetsu a mental power is because the Black Zetsu can read battles quite well such as he did with the Sasuke vs Itachi fight. I guess I could have made it to go to your chakra area but it was intended to help add some cards to give Kakuzu the ability to get all 5 "Stich" coins easier and if you had already had Kabuto in play which lets you play ninja from your discard pile it really wouldn't matter and you could drop a turn 6 akatsuki ninja like Pain on turn 5. As for the Deidara's effect neither player can play any mission card at all regardless of a ninja effect like (Naruto&Yamato) which says you put 2 Permanent Earth Mission card in play. Their effect would not be allowed to happen because no missions can be put in play. Thanks for judging.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 am

i appreciate the quick judging as well Aurelio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge anyone, i am very bored.   challenge anyone, i am very bored. Empty

Back to top Go down

challenge anyone, i am very bored.
Page 1 of 1