Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010

Go down 
+20
VSA
Deets
Megamarik
User Name
Undeadflayme
sharingansasuke33
CursedSealingDragon
chidoricurrent2
mendokuse
Thayli
satanspawngenma
Lovely Ino
Ninja Pebble
venkelos
Shino'sDad
aurelio
UchihaKyoji23
Susano'o the Storm God
naruto4ever
MJM
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Well, I might as well inform everyone. After this tourney I will be stopping Naruto CCG Card making. Or extremely slowing down if that sounds better? However as a final farewell I finished/made the new templates and the top 4 people in this tourney will get them to do what ever they please. I will be using them in all of my rounds, so expect supers and promos from my self. A lot of hard work went into these and considering only 3-4 cards of each element exist like this I think they turned out phenomenal. Expect to see lightning when I post my card.

yeah, ALOT of work lol and i'll prolly post it with this temp too.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Will that also wrap up your tournament, then? It'll be sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

venkelos wrote:

Ill still be here, just wont be making cards. So basically just like it is now lol...
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

venkelos wrote:

Ill still be here, just wont be making cards. So basically just like it is now lol...
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

ok so here it is my card, hopefully its good enough to get me through to the next round. luckly i got my new computer early:)

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 4th
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 am

The deadline is Sunday right? If we haven't posted a card after Sunday we are auto-disqualified?
PS: I'm pissed that I got a 2-week ban for a one liner comment even some people troll a hell lot more and get away with it >.<
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 am

So, I went with a ninja that I didn't think to many people would choose.

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Gamabu10

I thought that the toads should have a little more power to them so I made Gamabunta. His first effect can let you drop a decent number of ninja toads when he is put in play with the cost of loosing the cards in your hand for good but can easily be well worth the exchange. His second effect puts ninja toads that are removed from play to the bottom of your deck . I decides to also give him the Water element because he does use liquid bullets when fighting Shukaku. I was thinking about giving him weapon as well as oil but decided against it in the end.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
The deadline is Sunday right? If we haven't posted a card after Sunday we are auto-disqualified?
PS: I'm pissed that I got a 2-week ban for a one liner comment even some people troll a hell lot more and get away with it >.<

Yes that's how it works.

However exceptions might be made for a special circumstance that will be problematic for the tournament itself.
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Here's my entry. Gotta shoot for those creativity points Cool

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Han-1

As you can see, Han is designed to help the mill theme, but his effect is still pretty strong for regular Mono-Fire. What makes Han extra usable, is that in Mono-Fire, there is next to no competition in the turn 5 slot since players generally opt to use Boyhood Kakashi. Now in mill, the turn 5 slot has that Kakashi from Will of Fire, thus the Entrance cost reducing effect was born! This time, mill has less competition in the turn 4 slot making Han an easy fit.
btw, does anyone see all the jokes in the card? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undeadflayme
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Undeadflayme

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

This is my card

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Fvva79
Back to top Go down
User Name
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
User Name

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Nejioe

A Neji I made from the top of my head.... Not sure if it is Super-worthy, but I personally like it. It mostly silver bullets Water, but it hurts other cards in a bit, such as Shelter from Shifting Sands and Bonds of Friendship. His last effect is an alternate version of BR flipping for Earth. Rather than flipping during your mission phase, you do it when you are sent out to battle and get the added effect of flipping two cards. This can also be used when blocking, so it helps out cards like FOTS Asuma and Deidara

P.S. I'm enter_user_name_here_ on bandai...
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:54 am

Okie dokie, here's my entry for the prelims.

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 ViolentRearing
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:50 am

Well might as well post mine up, hopefully it not that broken. Im sure its broken because I made it, Im just hoping its not super broken.
Also credit time:
MJM get the credit for the Name adjustments and Numbers on this template so give him a shout!

With out any further ado's I present:
Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 JiraiyaSageModecopy-4

Now I made it so he fits in with Toad decks (considering he is part toad :P) The Sacrifice cost is a Jiraiya so you need to pay the hand cost to get that Jiraiya in play then another one to get this Jiraiya in play so 3 cards for this sucker hope thats enough of a Balancer. Turn 8 so he is pretty much a game closer. I added Sage because it is going to be a new Mechanic for now its more or less Design Space being used but hopefully when we get the rundown on Sage it doesnt completely blow this Ninja beyond Bonkers! Well thats enough talking I hope you all enjoy my card!
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:24 am

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 KisameVoid

Sorry I would have posted sooner.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Well might as well post mine up, hopefully it not that broken. Im sure its broken because I made it, Im just hoping its not super broken.
Also credit time:
MJM get the credit for the Name adjustments and Numbers on this template so give him a shout!

With out any further ado's I present:
Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 JiraiyaSageModecopy-4

Now I made it so he fits in with Toad decks (considering he is part toad :P) The Sacrifice cost is a Jiraiya so you need to pay the hand cost to get that Jiraiya in play then another one to get this Jiraiya in play so 3 cards for this sucker hope thats enough of a Balancer. Turn 8 so he is pretty much a game closer. I added Sage because it is going to be a new Mechanic for now its more or less Design Space being used but hopefully when we get the rundown on Sage it doesnt completely blow this Ninja beyond Bonkers! Well thats enough talking I hope you all enjoy my card!

Very nice, and nice template, too. Shouldn't the text box be red, though? I got the Naruto & Bee squad like that, and the box is purple, like a Squad. Of course, this is just me being quibbly. I'd say not broken. Made a summoning card for it, yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm

venkelos wrote:
Very nice, and nice template, too. Shouldn't the text box be red, though? I got the Naruto & Bee squad like that, and the box is purple, like a Squad. Of course, this is just me being quibbly. I'd say not broken. Made a summoning card for it, yet?

I also worked on the text box a bit. I discovered reinforcements are treated like regular Ninjas when it comes to the Promo Template.

For example, Kakuzu (Soul Form), is a Reinforcement however uses regular Ninja Stat Bars and Text Box Outlining.

This could be a mistake but until we see more Reinforcements in this Template, we can't say for sure.

My entry will be up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Here's my entry. Hope it's enough to get me through the Preliminaries.

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 N-220

Killer Bee. I had to "take the wheel" with this one since there's only been 1 Killer Bee card released so far... And that's a Squad... I looked at the Squad and notcied the strength when Injured Aspect of it. I know that could just be for Naruto but then again Killer Bee could have the same thing. So I decided to give him 5/2 7/0 stats. Pretty average for a Turn 5 Ninja with a Hand Cost. It adds up to 14. He has Cloud and Male for definite but the Squad lacked Jonin. Now that could be an error or Bandai could pull a Roshi and not give him Rank. However, seeing as how Yugito had Rank and she was rarely seen, I decided to give him Jonin as well. His Combat Attribute is pretty self explanatory for he uses seven swords while battling.

As for his effect, this one was hard to come up with. I wanted to go along with the Squad's Growth coin ability but I couldn't think of anything. Until this hit me. He holds a disaster within himself so when he's deployed he's going to reek havoc. So from there I allowed him to mess up the pre-existing Battle Rewards and create new ones. Then after that, you'd settle back down and both players draw 2. He forces you to have 3 or more in hand before you use his effect so you don't just charge your Hand before you play him.
Back to top Go down
Megamarik
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Megamarik

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 am

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Narupain

This is the first time I've made a mission. I tried my best, it was a bit more difficult than a ninja would have been, but it was fun nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 am

Megamarik wrote:
Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Narupain

This is the first time I've made a mission. I tried my best, it was a bit more difficult than a ninja would have been, but it was fun nonetheless.

You didn't have to make a mission you know.
Back to top Go down
Megamarik
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Megamarik

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 am

MJM wrote:
You didn't have to make a mission you know.

I know, but I thought I'd try something different. Smile
Back to top Go down
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 am

btw, I forgot to ask you MJM. You said that if we do not have our card posted by the end of today we get disqualified. I'm wondering, do you literally check that everyone has their card up at midnight? And by 'end of the day', are referring to ET or PT?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 am

Here is my submission.

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 NarutoBF

@MJM, keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
btw, I forgot to ask you MJM. You said that if we do not have our card posted by the end of today we get disqualified. I'm wondering, do you literally check that everyone has their card up at midnight? And by 'end of the day', are referring to ET or PT?

I always refer to ET. I assumed you'd understand that it was ET from the registrations...

Entrants are now closed!
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

JUDGES!

You have until Sunday, 12:00 AM EST to post your Judgings!
Back to top Go down
Undeadflayme
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Undeadflayme

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

do we get to look at our ratings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010   Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Card Maker Tournament 2010
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next