Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo's Ongoing tourney

Go down 
+27
satanspawngenma
sun
Sgt.Peppers
Ninja Pebble
UchihaKyoji23
Sandboxkid
Blurry
Lovely Ino
aurelio
Noitanigami
SAI
Junky4Fame
Netwing
theothewerewolf
cool_guy
Shino'sDad
MJM
Datenshi Uchiha
Sasuke-lives
venkelos
chidoricurrent2
VSA
Anaki Uchiha
naruto4ever
Chibi Clone
Shadow Shikamaru
mendokuse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 am

Man you guys can be impatient. Not everything always goes as planned you know. Perhaps he's having internet problems again, or maybe he's sick. Either way, he'll get to it be patient. You know you can make cards not based on his themes. Do that to blow some time.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Example: I made this this morning, after getting home from work, and poking through the Web for images. Normally, I avoid chibis like the plague, but I decided to make this, anyway.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 ShippudenReinforcementNarutoSageMode3Image

He's a durable little squirt, and he can pack a wholup; I couldn't much think of any other "sage" effects that I haven't done, before.

Unless chibi becomes the theme, this is just for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:34 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Man you guys can be impatient. Not everything always goes as planned you know. Perhaps he's having internet problems again, or maybe he's sick. Either way, he'll get to it be patient. You know you can make cards not based on his themes. Do that to blow some time.

guess I might as well make Ulquiorra's ressurection forms. In case you guys are curious, here's wat they are supposed to do:

Ulquiorra Cifer (Ressurection)
Water
EC: 6 HC: 0

Effect: When this Ninja is sent out to attack, you can discard 3 of your chakras with a "Water" symbol. In that case, give 1 damage to one Ninja.
Valid: During your Mission Phase, you move this Ninja to your chakra area. In that case, you can put in play 1 "Ulquiorra Cifer (Segunda Etapa)" from your reinforcement deck.

Healthy 7/4 Injured 5/3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ulquiorra Cifer (Segunda Etapa)
Water
EC: 8 HC:1

Effect: [TRUE DESPAIR] Valid: During the exchange of jutsu, you can discard 3 of your chakras. In that case, remove from game 1 Ninja battling against the user.
Valid: During the Mission Phase, you can select up to 3 of your opponent's Ninja's. In that case, the selected Ninja's effect texts are negated until the end of the turn.

Healthy 9/5 Injured 5/3
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

Alright everyone, im sorry I havent judged and it wasnt internet problem and it wasnt me being sick. There are family issues I need to get through first before I judge. If I can get some time to judge tonight I will but in the meantime be patient.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

So change of plans, I'll be judging this week. The judging shall be done soon, don't worry. N4E is just very busy.

However, to keep you guys busy, the new theme has been posted.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 am

my entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 044anbublackops
i always liked idea of anbu theme decks, but i never played one. this one could be very useful i think, for anbu decks, or even for standard decks.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm

So, any idea as to what "odd" means, here? The only entry thus far is a Squad of Anbu, and while I like that card, it isn't really odd, at all.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

venkelos wrote:
...it isn't really odd, at all.
hmm... actually only thing odd here is that "anbu black ops" are "anbu white ops".
one thing odd is that this squad don't need any ninja exactly, but anbu characteristic.

i really couldn't make anything odd like "kimimaro & choji akimichi" or "udon & orochimaru", Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Sick
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm

A little more on the theme:

Basically Im asking for something unique like a Sasori/Sakura squad or a Ino/Shino something that could be played and that would be worth squading/platooning into.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 pm

ok then.
ignore my first entry. i will let it stay there FOREVER!Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 SmileyFeelingscopy
and in a meantime, tremble before my new entry.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Asumazabuza
dont really think there is much explanation needed here its pretty simple except that i thought odd platoon and zabuza and asuma came to mind two of my favorite characters.

btw: i want to say thank you to Venk as i totally didn't think of that at all, and it makes perfect sense that you cant ambush a platoon i also have the 3rd kazekage and sasori card which is what i was basing that off of i had forgotten that the ambush was a technicality and couldn't be used

Last edited by satanspawngenma on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, pretty much all I can say this week is I tried. I couldn't come up with many good ideas that were also weird, so I came up with one that looks weird, but potentially might not be. This card reflects a most recent in manga Karin deciding to help the one person she might trust in the Leaf Village, where she is now being held, to topple the one who betrayed her. She uses her knowledge of Sasuke to give Naruto an advantage against him, and also uses her Sensor ability to detect hidden threats.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 ShippudenSquadNarutoKarinforContestImage

Primarily, this card is for the first effect. It is, overall, your average Naruto, with a hair better Support then he usually sports, but his effects are Karin-based. It lacks some of her attributes (Sound and Hebi), but I am saying that, after being betrayed, captured, and eventually confiding in Naruto, she has forsaken those ties, though, as still untrusted by the rest of the Village, she keeps her Rogue Ninja status. Her sensor ability negates Ambush, which might be brutal in the new Water deck theme, as you can't keep your Ninjas in Chakra, and thus out of your hands, to trigger empty hands effects. Even though it is T5, so are many Ambush Ninjas, so it might be a race to get stuff deployed. As a secondary effect, she nerfs Sasuke, by explaining what his new moves are, and reading his chakra for Naruto. While it is rather specific (to Sasuke), it can still be damaging, as Sasuke likes his effects, such as the new Water State 2 one protecting, or his little "get Jonin" effect. Somewhat situational, but the first effect could be good in many situations, and the second might prove useful, if Sasuke stays important in Water, or really anywhere.

Well, that's about it for me, for now.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

satanspawngenma wrote:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Asumazabuza
i dont really think there is much explanation needed here its pretty simple except that i thought odd platoon and zabuza and asuma came to mind two of my favorite characters

Aren't PLATOON and AMBUSH mutual excluders? I'm thinking a Platoon MUST be Platooned, and I'm not sure that Platoon and Ambush stack together, allowing you to platoon from the Chakra area. I think my Sasori & 3rd KK platoon also had Ambush, and it was deemed a typo. Would hate to see you lose points on a technicality.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 am

Here is my entry for this week.

Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Itachi10

This Ninja is all about a Genjutsu theme deck, and gives you some good drawing power as well as stoping your opponents non genjutsu ninja from using their jutsu.
Back to top Go down
aurelio
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
aurelio

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 am

my entry:
Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 045jirobochoji2
you see? you see? you see what you did? you see i am totally gone mad? you see what happens when i have to make a new squad?
lmao!
i made 2 almost the same squads. it was pain in the ***. only pictures are a bit different.
as you see, on a water template they are as on the same picture, but on a earth template, they are 2 individual images. as well, i added some dust on earth template, just to make it a bit different, and with more atmosphere. i just couldn't decide which one to post, so i posted both of them.

their first effect is to present their unpredictable moves in form change. will you have enough bullets when you fight them? so you must think first, before you move.

so, i think this squad is pretty odd.

Last edited by aurelio on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing tourney   Mendo's Ongoing tourney - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mendo's Ongoing tourney
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40