Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto4ever's new cards

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
venkelos
Anaki Uchiha
Lovely Ino
Tackle
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
MJM
Sgt.Peppers
mendokuse
naruto4ever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:02 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Alright venkelos this is for you:
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 062-ShisuiUchihacopy

Sorry the pic my suck but got to remember we have no idea his hair color or body so i tried my best to get a decent pic for you.

I would say you did great; I never found a pic remotely that good, and the Uchihas seem to share a certain (inbred?) appearance. Thanks for making it, and keeping the high power of the effect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:53 pm

venkelos wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Alright venkelos this is for you:
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 062-ShisuiUchihacopy

Sorry the pic my suck but got to remember we have no idea his hair color or body so i tried my best to get a decent pic for you.

I would say you did great; I never found a pic remotely that good, and the Uchihas seem to share a certain (inbred?) appearance. Thanks for making it, and keeping the high power of the effect.

No problem. Any other requests and did you get my PM a while back?
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Ha, looks like I got my Kabutomaru up first. Thanks again for the help.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 am

MASS UPDATE!!
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Love the new stuff, though there are a few spelling and grammar errors here and there..

Jonin Sakura: second effect says "his Nina", should be "This Ninja"

Karui: I feel like she should be "2 or more other 'Cloud' Ninjas", or else if you curve her and then Omoi, that's a Team Power of 11 with just the two of them, add Samui next turn, and it's a 15 that the opponent can't play jutsu on.

Killer Bee: TBM, is he supposed to not have Jonin?

Raikage: I'm pretty sure it's called the Draw Step, not the Draw Phase.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Yeah, much of the new stuff was cool. I went looking for a Darui pic, but that didn't work. Someday, I'll figure out where everyone else goes for pics, while I poke Deviant art and Google image search naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 Icon_sad However, if you would like to, and you find the pic of Darui, I made the Storm C.Attr. for Suru and Melagin, so if you ever want to borrow it, I have it for Ninja and Squad. This assumes, of course, that you don't just make him Weapon, I guess.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Great update.

I guess my "Raikage (Enraged)" became a precedent for all other Lightning Cloak Raikage Ninja cards eh?
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 pm

With Kosuke,I can pull out a TBF as early as turn 1.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 am

Thank you everyone I will be glad to fix up any mistakes that were pointed out. As to the Kosuke im working on a new effect/color scheme for him.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Posted up fixes and a Mini update.

Now for all of you who check this out I have a question that I need answered ASAP.

I have 8 images
Sai
Naruto
Sakura
Shikamaru
Hinata
Neji
Choji
Ino

All of which have never been seen before. My question is should I make them all separate Ninjas or should I make them combo pairs like squads or platoons. If squads/platoons what would you like the combination's to be?
Back to top Go down
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:45 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Posted up fixes and a Mini update.

Now for all of you who check this out I have a question that I need answered ASAP.

I have 8 images
Sai
Naruto
Sakura
Shikamaru
Hinata
Neji
Choji
Ino

All of which have never been seen before. My question is should I make them all separate Ninjas or should I make them combo pairs like squads or platoons. If squads/platoons what would you like the combination's to be?

definitely do shika choji platoon or squad
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 pm

I would probably do the following:

Sakura & Hinata Platoon or Squad that does something cool for Naruto. Perhaps a Reinforcement so that it better fits into a deck theme.
An Ino-Shika-Cho Reinforcement

As for Naruto, Neji, and Sai, I'm not really sure; maybe just singles. Could you help me with a question on my page, it's the top of page 4? I look very forward to seeing the pics, though.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I liked the new stuff. I gotta say I'm a bit sad that Hotcoffee and Yamato don't have Anbu. I don't get what the fun is with gouging Ninjas of rank, in this game (they do it, so that's not at you). I know Yamato is Jonin, unlike the card game, the actual material requires it, I believe, but the Yamato cards, up to Tenzo coming soon, don't give him Anbu, S. Jonin, or Jonin, and I don't know why. Anywho, otherwise I like that one. I also like the Sage Naruto; I had a similar idea to Reinforce him into Sage, but haven't found a good art yet, that I haven't used, already; I see you have. Meant in the nicest way (you've seen my stuff, so it'll make sense), I like that you kept the young hermit simple. Nice Mission, too.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Alright another update. Also Mendokuse said it would be easier if I also posted the pics so here you go:
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 085-ShikamaruNaracopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 086-ChojiAkamichicopy-1
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 087-InoYamanakacopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 088-SevenTailscopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 089-Fuucopy

Last edited by naruto4ever on Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Maybe it's just me but Ino doesn't look like she should be a Super Rare. I like her though. Shikamaru is crazy good and so is Choji. They all have synergy with each other but I wish they hit curve.

Seven Tails is pretty good.

Fuu is the nutz.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:43 pm

It pleases me to see that you made Fu more like what I would do/did; most people seem to think her a pansy. Cool new stuff.

Think you might be able to do something similar with some of the other teams? Hinata, Kiba, and Shino work nicely together, even if their elements don't quite match up so nice as Ino-Shika-Cho. Maybe something involving deck or hand devastation. All of them have enhanced senses, two of them can make stuff go away (cards), and such. I think I just got an idea of my own for this.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:35 am

Venkelos: I'll see what I can do.

**UPDATE**
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 094-TsunadeYoungerDayscopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 091-TsunadeYoungerDayscopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 093-KoharuUtataneYoungerDayscopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 092-HomuraMitomonYoungerDayscopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 090-NarutovsSasukecopy

Alright all these Ninjas lines/colors were done by me. I had help with the face lines by Lovely Ino so shout out to her. The Mission is just a better/broken NvS.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:27 am

Another Update

naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 095-TorifuAkimichicopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 096-ShinoAburamecopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 097-HinataHyugacopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 098-KibaInuzukacopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 099-FourCornerSealingBarriercopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 100-NarutoUzumakicopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 101-Saicopynaruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 103-SaiChildhoodcopy
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 102-SakuraHarunocopy

Alright, some info and shout outs on the pics.
Lines for: Sai Childhood,Shino,Torifu done by myself Lovely Ino did the faces for them so thank you Lovely Ino.
Colors for those 3 done by myself.

Enjoy please comment!
Back to top Go down
Nightmaree31
Genin
Genin
Nightmaree31

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:40 am

How do u hyperlink images, if thats what your doing is called, I dont wanna start posting cards up and have it take up a huge amount of room, I want to click and go to the picture any help?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:04 am

Nightmaree31 wrote:
How do u hyperlink images, if thats what your doing is called, I dont wanna start posting cards up and have it take up a huge amount of room, I want to click and go to the picture any help?

Select the desired text or picture to be linked. Then click the Earth with chainlink icon, right below the clipboard icon. Then insert a direct link to your desired destination.
Back to top Go down
Nightmaree31
Genin
Genin
Nightmaree31

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:36 am

mendokuse wrote:
Nightmaree31 wrote:

Select the desired text or picture to be linked. Then click the Earth with chainlink icon, right below the clipboard icon. Then insert a direct link to your desired destination.

awesome thanks alot
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm

where do you get your images from?
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Dan rocks!
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Dan rocks!

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 am

n4e!! amazing cards rate mine XD

naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 20750846
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1262829158
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto4ever's new cards
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3