Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto4ever's new cards

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
venkelos
Anaki Uchiha
Lovely Ino
Tackle
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
MJM
Sgt.Peppers
mendokuse
naruto4ever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 pm

A tri-element card interesting.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:

I should probably explain that.

Fire-Its what Bandai originally gave him
Earth-He has the DNA of The First Hokage...the First is Earth so he is as well
Wind-Most of the Jutsu he used were of the wind verity so I figured it fit.

aurelio- Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Sharingan_Kunai wrote:

It makes sense but the Danzo cards I had in mind all were Fire/Earth and the Wind Jutsu were just Jutsu he learned.

I could use the "Kakashi uses Water Jutsu but he's not Water" arguement against the Wind Symbol though.

Nontheless, I like the card.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:59 am

MJM wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Sharingan_Kunai wrote:

It makes sense but the Danzo cards I had in mind all were Fire/Earth and the Wind Jutsu were just Jutsu he learned.

I could use the "Kakashi uses Water Jutsu but he's not Water" arguement against the Wind Symbol though.

Nontheless, I like the card.

Understandable and I see exactly where your comming from. It was a last minute decision. Anyways glad you like it though.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am

Danzo be busted, and miss worded at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Danzo be busted, and miss worded at the bottom.

Yea my cards typically are. Gosh how did I miss that thanks for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Tackle
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey naruto4ever, your cards look really realistic, particularly your card layout with the writing.
A big praise from me. Continue in such a way!
ps your character choice for the cards you have good chosen. Can you make maybe one more card for Fusion Kisame? (an even mightier one?! That even better displays the Chakra abilities of Kisame and Samenda point?)
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Tackle wrote:
Hey naruto4ever, your cards look really realistic, particularly your card layout with the writing.
A big praise from me. Continue in such a way!
ps your character choice for the cards you have good chosen. Can you make maybe one more card for Fusion Kisame? (an even mightier one?! That even better displays the Chakra abilities of Kisame and Samenda point?)

Any chance you had like an Idea?
Back to top Go down
Tackle
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 am

for example this:

Valid: When this ninja is send out to attack or is opposed, you can move up to x cards from the opponent chakra area to his deck and move x cards from your deck to your chakra area. x= the entrance cost of the head-ninja that battles with this card minus 2.

Valid: Put a chakra-coin on all opponents ninjas that battle with this card.

Valid: In every of your mission phases move 3 cards from your deck to your discard pile. This effect cannot be negated.

A ninja with a chakra-coin must pay +1 chakra cost when he uses a jutsu card.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 am

Tackle wrote:
for example this:

Valid: When this ninja is send out to attack or is opposed, you can move up to x cards from the opponent chakra area to his deck and move x cards from your deck to your chakra area. x= the entrance cost of the head-ninja that battles with this card minus 2.

Valid: Put a chakra-coin on all opponents ninjas that battle with this card.

Valid: In every of your mission phases move 3 cards from your deck to your discard pile. This effect cannot be negated.

A ninja with a chakra-coin must pay +1 chakra cost when he uses a jutsu card.

Thats a BIG effect for 1 card like even with downsizing to big. Also update sasuke Childhood added....who can guess what my next card will be?
Back to top Go down
Tackle
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 am

ok, i see its too big. I changed thea effect this way:

Kisame has mastery, healthy: 7/0, injured: 5/0

valid: Put a chakra-coin on all Ninjas battling with this card. This ninja can
use chakra-coins as chakra cards.
valid: When this ninja would be removed from play, you can remove 3 chakra-coins instead.

Information about "Chakra-coins":
- there can be more than one chakra-coin on a ninja. (max. 6 coins in play)
- when a ninja with a chakra-coin uses a jutsu, he must pay +1 chakra.
when that ninja has x chakra-coins on him, he must pay +x chakra costs.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 am

Sasuke looks funny,but he makes me wanna play ninja too.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 am

Added some new cards...also fixes on :The Sixth Hokage, Konan, Pain (God Realm) so be sure to re-look at them. The first ever Reinforcement card has been posted as well. I am going to start a 6th paths of Pain thing if any one has pic I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Added some new cards...also fixes on :The Sixth Hokage, Konan, Pain (God Realm) so be sure to re-look at them. The first ever Reinforcement card has been posted as well. I am going to start a 6th paths of Pain thing if any one has pic I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks.

I think there's a bit of a typo on the Six Paths of Pain; specifically, under the second effect, the "in that case" should be removed.

Moreover, I believe that the initial "When this Mission card is played" on Eyes of a God is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh nice reinforment card,the Itachi is good I guess,and the mission is nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 am

wow already a custom reenforcement card? lol ur fast. awsome card tho i love the look, and judging by the new set cards weve seen already there going to be fun. i like them so far.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
wow already a custom reenforcement card? lol ur fast. awsome card tho i love the look, and judging by the new set cards weve seen already there going to be fun. i like them so far.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:41 am

Added ALL the rest of my old cards check them out!!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm

A question for you? Seeing as you have already made some cool Uchihas, is there any chance you'd feel like making a Shisui, preferably one that does something with his cheesy brain-jacking effect? I know finding a good image might be a bit tricky, but that hasn't seemed a problem, yet, looking at some of the other cards. Nice Danzo, too. Kind of makes me wish mine had read more like that, so that he wasn't total cheese.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am

I also think I might like to see a Reinforcement of the Sound Four (hopefully with a way to get State 2), maybe with Kimi, or an effect to search for a Kimimaro, so it can get to play quicker. Hell, I might just do that, myself. You should try first though, please, as it will look better. I think I know what I'll make, if i can find a good pic of the Four together.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

You should go look at my page, now. I got it rather sort of close, I think. It wasn't quite so easy as "take what he did, and chop it up"; I actually had to take the Squad card, and recolor everything that was different. I commend you on an interesting template, and a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 am

Alright added a bunch of new cards, I would like to thank Lovely Ino for making some pics for me if you want to know which I have identified them on my main page.

The Shikamaru I took the effect from one I saw on bandai so I thank who ever that was.

The Sound 4 I want to thank venkelos I did in fact take his effect but I had to trim some of it. So thank you venkelos.

Also venkelos I will try to get a Shisui made do you have any recommendations on the effect?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 am

Your characteristics are all jumbled on the sound 4, anything thats caps should be at the end of the list, so Mastery, then Reinforcement. both at the end of the characteristics list.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Alright added a bunch of new cards, I would like to thank Lovely Ino for making some pics for me if you want to know which I have identified them on my main page.

The Shikamaru I took the effect from one I saw on bandai so I thank who ever that was.

The Sound 4 I want to thank venkelos I did in fact take his effect but I had to trim some of it. So thank you venkelos.

Also venkelos I will try to get a Shisui made do you have any recommendations on the effect?

Thank you very much for utilizing my Sound 4 card. It's pretty cool Wink As for Shisui, I am not sure if his brain control should be an effect, or just a jutsu. I kind of thought, in order to keep him balanced, maybe he could permanently move one of your opponent's Clients to your Village. It wouldn't necessarily be great there, but it isn't helping the enemy, either, but isn't as game breaking as taking their State 2 Kimimaro, or their Chiyo, leaving them with no Manipulstor. Otherwise, maybe have it be "When this Ninja is put in play, move 1 of your opponent's Ninjas with an EC of 5 or less (you might do 4 or less, for balance, but I can wish it were 5, to steal some of the great ninjas). I figure if there is a Sasuke that can leave you when your opponent plays the right cards, you should be able to steal one of theirs. If this Ninja falls, then they should get theirs back (might justify the 5 or less EC option). Otherwise, I'd see a Jonin Uchiha with Sharingan Eye; not really sure about anything else.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 am

Alright venkelos this is for you:
naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 062-ShisuiUchihacopy

Sorry the pic my suck but got to remember we have no idea his hair color or body so i tried my best to get a decent pic for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto4ever's new cards   naruto4ever's new cards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto4ever's new cards
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next