Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Just wanted to try out a template adjustment.

Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha SasukeUchihacopy-1
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Cool card but shouldn't it read:

In that case, if this Ninja is opposed by a Team of 2 or more Ninjas during this turn,

?
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 pm

MJM wrote:

In that case, if this Ninja is opposed by a Team of 2 or more Ninjas during this turn,

?

You sir are absolutely correct. Well I should probably spend more time on my cards now...
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
MJM wrote:

?

You sir are absolutely correct. Well I should probably spend more time on my cards now...

I'm not sure on this one but would it be: "from game" not "from the game" because it's Naruto not Yu-Gi-Oh?

Speaking of time on cards, I blew about 3 hours making One Piece cards earlier today... :/ I'm going to have to make mini-sets for One Piece because it's hard to get some images for characters that are good, especially since there are a bunch of unimportant characters in One Piece that seem to be in every episode...
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 pm

MJM wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
MJM wrote:

?

I'm not sure on this one but would it be: "from game" not "from the game" because it's Naruto not Yu-Gi-Oh?

Speaking of time on cards, I blew about 3 hours making One Piece cards earlier today... :/ I'm going to have to make mini-sets for One Piece because it's hard to get some images for characters that are good, especially since there are a bunch of unimportant characters in One Piece that seem to be in every episode...

Not a Yu-Gi-OH player so I wouldnt know. I will fix that though. Also damn 3 hours...I have a site with decent pics but you need 15 posts to get them and they have to be in spanish.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 am

naruto4ever wrote:
MJM wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
MJM wrote:

?

Not a Yu-Gi-OH player so I wouldnt know. I will fix that though. Also damn 3 hours...I have a site with decent pics but you need 15 posts to get them and they have to be in spanish.

Can you PM the site? I can speak somewhat fluent spanish.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

I love the sig MJM. I can't believe you actually did that.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 pm

mendokuse wrote:
I love the sig MJM. I can't believe you actually did that.

Lol, thanks. I was bored and thought my sig on Pojo and here looked bland so I made it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:39 am

Sweet sasuke pic N4E and I think the 1 supports are unneeded since sasuke kinda gave up ever supporting anyone during shippuden, even though he never really supported anyone in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha   Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Templating Adjustment Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1