Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Character

Go down 
+2
Chibinekomaru
Shadow Shikamaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:24 pm

So, yeah...
Custom Character Ss002-5

The reason his stats increase is because he is Naruto's son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Chibinekomaru
Chunin
Chunin
Chibinekomaru

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 am

Nice! I see most people have the Lightning Template. I made mine myself though, and it's not completely finished. Just need the center.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:08 am

Chibinekomaru wrote:
Nice! I see most people have the Lightning Template. I made mine myself though, and it's not completely finished. Just need the center.

I made mine myself, too. Tsubaki's covering it up...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 am

Finally added expansion symbol:
Custom Character Ss002-5-1
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
This card brings up a confusing question. It says may use that Jutsu ignoring requirements meaning it can ignore only the jutsus you grab, so what if you draw a naruto required card normally then you can't use it? Lastly this would also mean he can use the highest level 9tailed naruto style cards. I'm not part of the ncrpg but in the story does he have 9tailed powers?
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

Male Number of posts : 225
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
This card brings up a confusing question. It says may use that Jutsu ignoring requirements meaning it can ignore only the jutsus you grab, so what if you draw a naruto required card normally then you can't use it? Lastly this would also mean he can use the highest level 9tailed naruto style cards. I'm not part of the ncrpg but in the story does he have 9tailed powers?

Exactly... it should say This Ninja can use Jutsu cards with "Requirements: Naruto Uzumaki." cuz if im not mistaken the justus with nine tailed naruto say the requirements are naruto with a high turn cost... which ever one the jutsu goes with.
Back to top Go down
https://customcardsyume.4umer.com
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:

Exactly... it should say This Ninja can use Jutsu cards with "Requirements: Naruto Uzumaki." cuz if im not mistaken the justus with nine tailed naruto say the requirements are naruto with a high turn cost... which ever one the jutsu goes with.

well, the story is that naruto fused the fox's chakra inside of is, so he passed some of it on to his children. So I guess if they needed to yeah they could use it...
Back to top Go down
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
NineTailNaruto

Female Number of posts : 152
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 am

haha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 pm

NineTailNaruto wrote:
haha!

why do you spam everywhere? That's a major sign of immaturity...
Back to top Go down
Chibinekomaru
Chunin
Chunin
Chibinekomaru

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibinekomaru wrote:

I made mine myself, too. Tsubaki's covering it up...

That would explaine the size of the pic. PM me and Ill show you mine
Back to top Go down
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
NineTailNaruto

Female Number of posts : 152
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
haha!

you really piss me off, for real please emplain how that is spamming you saying that im spamming is spamming, im responmding to the fact the the effect and picture entertain me 'haha!' how is that spam? now if you say i was spamming now, i would agree for i was just a hippocrite saying you were spamming for saying i was spamming im spamming right now i really dont giva a crap, what you and do just dont bother me with yourself and the things you do from now on Evil Evil Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 am

NineTailNaruto wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
haha!

you really piss me off, for real please emplain how that is spamming you saying that im spamming is spamming, im responmding to the fact the the effect and picture entertain me 'haha!' how is that spam? now if you say i was spamming now, i would agree for i was just a hippocrite saying you were spamming for saying i was spamming im spamming right now i really dont giva a crap, what you and do just dont bother me with yourself and the things you do from now on :evil: :evil: :evil:

There goes the preteen hormones... and its hypocrite, and it does not apply to this current situation. And flying off the hammer like that is not necessarily the best thing to do on the internet, as it is considered "flame". And the fact that you did not give a reason for the "haha" led me to believe that you meant you thought it was funny, and didn't like it. Express with emoticons. That way nobody can get you wrong, like this:

"Haha! :) "
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Registration date : 2008-12-03

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
haha!

you really piss me off, for real please emplain how that is spamming you saying that im spamming is spamming, im responmding to the fact the the effect and picture entertain me 'haha!' how is that spam? now if you say i was spamming now, i would agree for i was just a hippocrite saying you were spamming for saying i was spamming im spamming right now i really dont giva a crap, what you and do just dont bother me with yourself and the things you do from now on Evil Evil Evil

There goes the preteen hormones... and its hypocrite, and it does not apply to this current situation. And flying off the hammer like that is not necessarily the best thing to do on the internet, as it is considered "flame". And the fact that you did not give a reason for the "haha" led me to believe that you meant you thought it was funny, and didn't like it. Express with emoticons. That way nobody can get you wrong, like this:

"Haha! Smile "

Or, just relax.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
haha!

"Haha! Smile "

Or, just relax.

Okay, I will admit that we both need to calm down. But I finally got my exam back for Algebra! Woo 92!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Character   Custom Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: