Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 509
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Naruto4ever, the next tournament should give the extended template as a prize. The top 3 people who don't have it should win it as a prize.

Oh and I'm pretty sure the top 4 of the Ultimate Card Maker Tournament has the Extended Template but if not, PM me and I shall give you it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 am

Ok because my judging is failing to open and its to late for me to redo it right now I will just give you the scores I had out and will edit this post with the full judging tomorrow.
Hinata Hyuga
Total 16.25/25

Zabuza Momochi
Total 15/25

Danzo
Total 21/25

The Third Kazekage
Total 20/25

Shikamaru Nara & Sakura Haruno
Total 16/25

Ok everyone sorry there are the scores and like I said full judging tomorrow. New Theme is posted good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 132
Age : 24
Location : Just South of Heaven
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 am

do you need to have the same antagonist/protagonist from both shippuden and naruto, or two differnent ones, or just one single antagonist/protagonist from either naruto or shippuden
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 am

satanspawngenma wrote:
do you need to have the same antagonist/protagonist from both shippuden and naruto, or two differnent ones, or just one single antagonist/protagonist from either naruto or shippuden
Seems like either or, but I can't be sure. I am positive that it is only one person. I'd probably just play it safe and pick someone who has been in the whole series, which is most of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 am

You only need to post 1 card of any protagonist or antagonist for either the Naruto or Naruto Shippuden series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 am

naruto4ever wrote:
You only need to post 1 card of any protagonist or antagonist for either the Naruto or Naruto Shippuden series.
Perhaps you should define protagonist and antagonist. Konoha 12, Sand Siblings, Sannin, etc. all protagonists or are we just talking like Team 7? And for antagonists are we talking like Sound 5, Sound Trio, and all of Akatsuki or are we just talking the masterminds like Oro, Pain, Madara, and their ilk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 450
Age : 35
Location : 10 miles NE of the Middle of Nowhere
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Well, here's hoping that Kakashi Hotcoffee counts as a protagonist. So, in order to get him off the list, I took a stab at Kakashi



I tried my best to fix the quirks that lost me points before; the text is bigger, though with that much text, I couldn't get it the size of Oblivion's. The card was made with Oblivion right next to it, so the stats are the same size as that, at least on my screen. There is a kanji in the corner, and the name backing is in a better layer. I would ask for a bit of leniency on the pic; I know it isn't anime quality, but I wanted to homage Attunement, and that one used chibi art, so I did, too. I'm hoping that these attempts will meet with approval.

So, here we have the Copy Ninja. In this variant he is doing the Attunement thing, something that immediately made me think Sharingan when I saw it. I really wished that it had been a Sasuke or Kakashi, rather than Naruto, but no big. The effect is a bit different, as Kakashi goes for something already seen, rather than a held back surprise. With this effect, Kakashi could, conceivably, keep your best jutsu, or that of your opponent, and turn it against them something fierce. I made sure it doesn't obliterate No Hand Water by limiting opponent's jutsu to discard, since they seem to depend on jutsus in the Chakra area. Since it's his Sharingan, I decided that he doesn't need to meet reqs, just targets. It might seem powerful!!!, but I figure it's only as good as what's been played. While you can benefit from using a card for HC, and then attach it to him, if your opponent's best jutsus are late-game, they might not have gotten to them, yet, and there isn't a way to change it, or get another go. If there isn't anything good as he's deployed, sorry. If he is PiP, instead of deployed, sorry. If they know what's coming, they might keep that good jutsu in their chakra area, preventing you from picking it. He could awesomely support your deck, and might even get the good things your opponent uses, but it's not a guarantee. Otherwise, he's your typical Kakashi, able to do anything they do. He has no Mastery, but his effect practically is a juiced up, bastardized form of it, so no loss.


Last edited by venkelos on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 31
Location : Connecticut (Mist Village)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm

venkelos wrote:
Well, here's hoping that Kakashi Hotcoffee counts as a protagonist. So, in order to get him off the list, I took a stab at Kakashi



I'm in yo discard pile, stealing yo Hydro Pamps!

I approve of this card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 132
Age : 24
Location : Just South of Heaven
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm

still a little bit confused on the topic, but here goes nothin
so yeah i claim madara, i hope that he is ok for this tourney(like i said im still not sure if i fully understand)

btw mjm thanx for noticing, i completely forgot to remove the earth symbol, before uploading Smile



Last edited by satanspawngenma on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 509
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

SSG: You're Earth symbol is covering up the Void symbol.

N4E: You should update the points board. Plus I believe I tied with the owner of that Danzo. I think Link gave me 21 points and him 20 while you gave me 20 and him 21.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 271
Location : Leaf Village, CA
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:34 am

MJM wrote:
SSG: You're Earth symbol is covering up the Void symbol.

N4E: You should update the points board. Plus I believe I tied with the owner of that Danzo. I think Link gave me 21 points and him 20 while you gave me 20 and him 21.

yeah, that's true, so what happens since MJM and I tied?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 271
Location : Leaf Village, CA
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:32 am



Well here's my entry. I had a hard time deciding on this guys rarity but I finally decided on super rare. Unfortunately, I don't have the super rare templates >.<
Of course this card has rlly good synergy with the new Konan coming out.


Last edited by Susano'o the Storm God on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 31
Location : Mist Village W-B, PA
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Here is my entry. Hope you guys like it.



So his first effect is to get the jump on a ninja that is regularly deployed. So you can get around it by ambushing or by putting a ninja in play by some other means or you could just discard 1 card. The second effect is to help balance out his first effect. Although you can get around it by having the Sasori & Hiruko squad in play.



Last edited by UchihaKyoji23 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 509
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:55 am



So pretty much it represents when he fights with Sasuke a bit, then Sasuke realizes its a Genjutsu. Though it's not as broken as you'd think. Chances are you're almost never going to get all heads for the game unless you milled previously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 271
Location : Leaf Village, CA
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 am

venkelos wrote:




lol, you're the oddball for this week. You're the only one who used a protagonist and the super rare template XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am

I want to start off by saying that everyone brought some very interesting cards to the table this week.There may have been a few stumbing points in certain other categories, but cnceptually speaking, all of your cards were great.

Pain (Deva Path)
Art 4.75/5
It just looks kind of boring. He’s just sort of standing there in a lame pose.

Layout 4/5
The template, as you pointed out is the incorrect one for super rare ninja cards. Just so you know, you can spend your points on super rare templates.

Grammar 5/5
This seems good.

Playability 4.5/5
I think this card is a very solid card. I’d say this stands on equal ground with the other Deva Paths available, so it really comes down to personal preference. The effect itself is pretty nice. As you pointed out, the new Konan really has great synergy with this.

The only thing I can really thing is that this is just a bit overpowered. Being able to remove a Turn 0 to remove their Turn 6 is pretty ridiculous. I think that if the effect could only remove or damage ninja that have equal or lower entrance cost than the sacrificed ninja, this would be a perfect effect.

Creativity 5/5
This effect fits Pain perfectly. Pain is all about Sacrifice and Void is all about turn marker manipulation and it just really meshes with those concepts. What’s more, creating synergy with a newly previewed card is a very nice touch. I think this effect is brilliantly developed.

Total 23/25


Kakashi Hatake

Art 4.5/5
Let me just start out by saying that I personally don’t mark points off for Chibi cards. If Bandai has done it before, then I consider the style fair game. I also maintain this policy for several other forms of art as long as they are done properly.

That said, this card is missing a drop shadow, which is normally extremely noticeable on these super rares. Other than that, it looks fine.

Layout 4/5
His hair should go over the Lightning Symbol. For the most part, symbols only cover art that would otherwise fully obscure the symbol. Having one symbol over the hair and the other one under looks kind of weird and is distracting.

Grammar 4.5/5
The only problems here are that the word Pile should be capitalized and the last sentence should be in parentheses, a la Naruto.

Playability 5/5
This effect is really good and I don’t know of a Kakashi, particularly one that also has the Lightning symbol, that s better. This is just an incredibly useful card.

Creativity 4/5
My only complaint is that this is almost word for word Naruto Attunement’s effect. While it’s totally justifiable and makes perfect sense that Kakashi has this effect and it fits him better than Naruto, it still is basically just Attunement.

Total 23/25

Madara Uchiha
Art 4/5
I like the art in general, but the coloration is a bit off and I realize it is probably water, but the white stuff on Madara’s mask sort of look like… man juice…

Layout 5/5

This looks alright to me.

Grammar .5/5
The first effect should be using the new effect format. Remember that the most current wording is always the best. Even if the new stuff is being previewed currently, you should use that wording when applicable.

It is Exchange of Jutsu, not Exchange of Jutsu Phase.

Chakras is not used anymore, it is just chakra.

It should be remove it from game, not play.

There is a random comma in the last sentence.

I could be wrong here, but it certainly appears that there is no space after the first period.

Playability 3.5/5
Rather than pointing out every single thing in this regard, I’ll say that this card has significantly different stats and characteristics from the Madara that was previewed about a week before you posted this card. Most notable are the rank, the lack of a combat attribute, the mental power, and lack of Name: Tobi.

This card is definitely the best way to go for a Void deck, considering how little use Tobi seems to be for it, but I am concerned about the fact that Void has two other Turn 6 ninja and I have to wonder if this Madara could find a place in this deck. This card is sort of a beat stick and nothing more, but it is one hell of a beat stick, though even with Voids turn manipulation, it may be hard to fit it in.

Creativity 5/5
When it comes to creativity, this card has it in spades. It’s a very interesting effect and totally fits Madara’s ability to come and go as he pleases. It also really reflects how hard it is to kill Madara.

Total 18/25

Deidara
Art 5/5
This art is superb. Some of the best Deidara art I’ve ever seen.
Layout 3/5
The font for the characteristics is off somehow. Maybe it isn’t bold when it should be?

The effect text has a similar problem, appearing to be the wrong font and I think for that reason, it looks really barren in the text box.

Grammar 3.5/5
The wording is off for the first effect, I’d say. While there is no precedent for the word Ambushed per se, I think it should probably be “that was not put in play by the effect of Ambush…” or something of that variety.

You also have a double error; both putting a period where a comma should be and capitalizing the word give after said period.

Playability 4/5
You have the obvious super rare Deidara that would see more play in general than this Deidara, but other than that, this is fairly solid. The effect is really very good and the fact that there is a negative effect and an alternative punishment to balance it keeps it from being overpowered.

The stats hurt it a little. A Deidara with lower injured stats like these usually has Mastery to make up for it. Lack of Mastery could hurt its play potential.

Creativity 5/5
This is a bit strong for an uncommon, but it’s not unheard of to see a good uncommon card and it is nice to see somebody not going all out and trying to create a balanced uncommon. People are often so busy with the rares and super rares that they forget about the little things that are necessary to make up any deck. Good work remembering about the little guy.

Total 20.5/25

Itachi Uchiha
Art 4.75/5
Maybe it’s just me, but I get the feeling like I’ve seen this art a million times before. It’s just kind of bland.

Layout 5/5
It seems okay to me.

Grammar 4/5
5 or more should be used. Higher is for relative terms, like rank, while more is used for numbers.

Playability 1.5/5
I’d play pretty much any Itachi over this Itachi. A Turn 5 Itachi with these stats normally has Ambush.

This effect is just far too underwhelming. Unless you have a way of manipulating the coin results, and cards that do that are usually bad, this effect has a very real chance to discard your Itachi without doing anything. To add to that, even if you get heads, this effect really doesn’t start being useful for a mill deck until about the third heads.

What’s more, hitting a Turn 5 with this effect is too difficult. Even just having to hit a ninja is bad enough, but for it to have to be a 5 or more is asking too much.

Overall, this just isn’t the power that mill has been longing for.

Creativity 4.5/5
This card is just way too weak to be a rare.

That said, I like the theory behind this card. If major tweaking was done to the effect, it could be interesting, but it would have to be way more consistent and mill a good deal more cards. t definitely fits the scenario, it’s just that it wasn’t executed as well as it could have been.

Total 19.75/25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 31
Location : Mist Village W-B, PA
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

Hikari Link wrote:


Grammar 3.5/5
The wording is off for the first effect, I’d say. While there is no precedent for the word Ambushed per se, I think it should probably be “that was not put in play by the effect of Ambush…” or something of that variety.

You also have a double error; both putting a period where a comma should be and capitalizing the word give after said period.


I did edit the grammar before hand because I thought that it didn't look right. So I guessing you looked at my first version of the card instead of the final version which I edited less than 4 hours after the first was posted. Confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:


Grammar 3.5/5
The wording is off for the first effect, I’d say. While there is no precedent for the word Ambushed per se, I think it should probably be “that was not put in play by the effect of Ambush…” or something of that variety.

You also have a double error; both putting a period where a comma should be and capitalizing the word give after said period.


I did edit the grammar before hand because I thought that it didn't look right. So I guessing you looked at my first version of the card instead of the final version which I edited less than 4 hours after the first was posted. Confused
You are quite correct. I generally save all of the images so that I can zoom in to better scrutinize them and open them in a tab alongside a comparable real version, where applicable. It takes me anywhere from 30 mintues to an hour per card if I don't get sidetracked, so when I stated, I just assumed our caard was the final version. I usually check the thread for new posts before I post my judgments, but not edits. I'll try to check for those in the future.

It would help me greatly me if in the future when someone edits their card during the week, particularly during the last few hours of Sunday, they also make a new post pointing out what changes they have made, so it is easier for me (and presumably n4e) to spot the differences and so that I get an e-mail informing me that there has been a new post.

Your score has been edited to reflect the change.
Susano'o the Storm God wrote:


Well here's my entry. I had a hard time deciding on this guys rarity but I finally decided on super rare. Unfortunately, I don't have the super rare templates >.<
Of course this card has rlly good synergy with the new Konan coming out.
As an example, you edited your post sometime last night and I can't seem to find any changes to what you wrote or to your card. It's kind of confusing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 31
Location : Mist Village W-B, PA
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Alright I will do so in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 271
Location : Leaf Village, CA
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Hikari Link wrote:
UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:


Grammar 3.5/5
The wording is off for the first effect, I’d say. While there is no precedent for the word Ambushed per se, I think it should probably be “that was not put in play by the effect of Ambush…” or something of that variety.

You also have a double error; both putting a period where a comma should be and capitalizing the word give after said period.


I did edit the grammar before hand because I thought that it didn't look right. So I guessing you looked at my first version of the card instead of the final version which I edited less than 4 hours after the first was posted.
You are quite correct. I generally save all of the images so that I can zoom in to better scrutinize them and open them in a tab alongside a comparable real version, where applicable. It takes me anywhere from 30 mintues to an hour per card if I don't get sidetracked, so when I stated, I just assumed our caard was the final version. I usually check the thread for new posts before I post my judgments, but not edits. I'll try to check for those in the future.

It would help me greatly me if in the future when someone edits their card during the week, particularly during the last few hours of Sunday, they also make a new post pointing out what changes they have made, so it is easier for me (and presumably n4e) to spot the differences and so that I get an e-mail informing me that there has been a new post.

Your score has been edited to reflect the change.
Susano'o the Storm God wrote:


Well here's my entry. I had a hard time deciding on this guys rarity but I finally decided on super rare. Unfortunately, I don't have the super rare templates >.<
Of course this card has rlly good synergy with the new Konan coming out.
As an example, you edited your post sometime last night and I can't seem to find any changes to what you wrote or to your card. It's kind of confusing...

I didn't make any edits to the card itself. I just made an edit to what I wrote below the card.
Also, Naruto4Ever, as a suggestion for another prize, maybe you could make one of the ultra templates a prize a prize for maybe 40 points, Or does that go in the category for "thing to help with your card making?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
UchihaKyoji23 wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:


Grammar 3.5/5
The wording is off for the first effect, I’d say. While there is no precedent for the word Ambushed per se, I think it should probably be “that was not put in play by the effect of Ambush…” or something of that variety.

You also have a double error; both putting a period where a comma should be and capitalizing the word give after said period.


I did edit the grammar before hand because I thought that it didn't look right. So I guessing you looked at my first version of the card instead of the final version which I edited less than 4 hours after the first was posted.
You are quite correct. I generally save all of the images so that I can zoom in to better scrutinize them and open them in a tab alongside a comparable real version, where applicable. It takes me anywhere from 30 mintues to an hour per card if I don't get sidetracked, so when I stated, I just assumed our caard was the final version. I usually check the thread for new posts before I post my judgments, but not edits. I'll try to check for those in the future.

It would help me greatly me if in the future when someone edits their card during the week, particularly during the last few hours of Sunday, they also make a new post pointing out what changes they have made, so it is easier for me (and presumably n4e) to spot the differences and so that I get an e-mail informing me that there has been a new post.

Your score has been edited to reflect the change.
Susano'o the Storm God wrote:


Well here's my entry. I had a hard time deciding on this guys rarity but I finally decided on super rare. Unfortunately, I don't have the super rare templates >.<
Of course this card has rlly good synergy with the new Konan coming out.
As an example, you edited your post sometime last night and I can't seem to find any changes to what you wrote or to your card. It's kind of confusing...

I didn't make any edits to the card itself. I just made an edit to what I wrote below the card.
Also, Naruto4Ever, as a suggestion for another prize, maybe you could make one of the ultra templates a prize a prize for maybe 40 points, Or does that go in the category for "thing to help with your card making?"
As I said while I was reviewing your card, yes, that is one of the things. That's why I told him the wording was kinda vague.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 271
Location : Leaf Village, CA
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 am

When will the rest of the judging and new theme be up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 450
Age : 35
Location : 10 miles NE of the Middle of Nowhere
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:23 am

Susano'o the Storm God wrote:
When will the rest of the judging and new theme be up?

Yes, also wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Hikari Link
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 27
Location : So Cal
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 am

So n4e has apparently been really busy with school this past week, so I guess expect his judgments sometime this weekend.

By the way, in regard to last weeks tie, both are considered to have gotten first place for that week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 450
Age : 35
Location : 10 miles NE of the Middle of Nowhere
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Okay, sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Mendo's Ongoing Tournament 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2011 Tournament Ideas
» Daredevil's new ongoing
» Standard 4th Gen Tournament Sign-Ups
» Christmas tourney 2011
» [COMPLETED] Official Ranking Tournament: 19/02/2011 (Sat)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Tournament Section-
Jump to: