Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MJM's Halloween Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

MJM's Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: MJM's Halloween Special   MJM's Halloween Special EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm

So it's the night before Halloween, A.K.A. Mischief Night, and I've been up to some mischief of my own... Heheheh, I present to you, THE HALLOWEEN THEME!

MJM's Halloween Special N-214

This little guy can "make clones" of himself while sporting his inner-demon as a costume. With his 1/0 5/0 stats he's a problem and then some.

MJM's Halloween Special N-215

On Turn 2 we have a terrifying Shikamaru. With a Hand Cost he's pretty hard to play but make the theme Earth and you're on your way! Starting Mental Power Battles all day long, his second effect couldn't get more wrong!

MJM's Halloween Special N-213

Turn 3 roles around and we have a nurse Sakura. Heal a Ninja thats Injured, that's great for ya'. Plus a boost and Mission protection is great!

MJM's Halloween Special N-216

Turn 4 ends the theme but we have a centerpiece, Mr. Sasuke Uchiha. His Ambush + Growth makes versatile and his effects wrap the whole theme together.

If you need a bit more Halloween fun, check out little guy!

MJM's Halloween Special N-212
Back to top Go down
CursedSealingDragon
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
CursedSealingDragon

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-26

MJM's Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJM's Halloween Special   MJM's Halloween Special EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Cool theme, MJM. Not sure if Shikamaru should of been a super, but his effect is pretty good with the whole theme. In total you can get a MP: 9 with the Halloween cards. With all of the cards in play, you'll have 4 OC Ninjas out, which is pretty crazy. Hehe Also, I think it's funny that Naruto and Sakura's second effects, the pump part, is basically their Reliance versions lol. I love the cards though, nice work. Smile
Back to top Go down

MJM's Halloween Special
Page 1 of 1