Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 My yamato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: My yamato   Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok well first thanks ShadowShika for the pic its self.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 31
Location : Connecticut (Mist Village)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:53 am

Lightning/Earth go Broken.dec?

Hehe, Jiraiya + Naruto + Yamato would be unending pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theothewerewolf
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 23
Location : mist valley
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 am

people seem to like this card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theothewerewolf-rpgw.forumotion.com
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 am

Beyond broken much? Free jutsus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 am

I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 am

naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.
Free jutsus is never a good idea. Maybe ignore requirements would be better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:31 am

naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.

So like orochimaru MOEJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:50 am

naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.

So like orochimaru MOEJ.
Yah throw on something like ignore earth jutsu requirments and it should work well. Then again that would sorta be weird cause he could use byakugan....hmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.

So like orochimaru MOEJ.
Yah throw on something like ignore earth jutsu requirments and it should work well. Then again that would sorta be weird cause he could use byakugan....hmmm.

Hmm maybe

When this Ninja is in the same Team as a "Naruto Uzumaki" and/or "Sakura Haruno".

wow thinking of a second part is hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:27 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.

So like orochimaru MOEJ.
Yah throw on something like ignore earth jutsu requirments and it should work well. Then again that would sorta be weird cause he could use byakugan....hmmm.

Hmm maybe

When this Ninja is in the same Team as a "Naruto Uzumaki" and/or "Sakura Haruno".

wow thinking of a second part is hard.
That it can be. Right now I'm just ticked cause i spent the last hour cutting out a pic for our match just to find out its too low of quality to work out. It's such a cooooool pic too. Ugh.

On topic maybe you could do the whole water first hokage thing, just make him earth. You know the one from R+R, minus 1 earth from the jutsu cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 509
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm

How about you can send the Jutsu Card back to your hand after it resolves?

BTW, Can I use that pic of Yamato? If yes, can you PM it to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 pm

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
I see what you guys mean. How would i fix that up, while keeping the same idea.

So like orochimaru MOEJ.
Yah throw on something like ignore earth jutsu requirments and it should work well. Then again that would sorta be weird cause he could use byakugan....hmmm.

Hmm maybe

When this Ninja is in the same Team as a "Naruto Uzumaki" and/or "Sakura Haruno".

wow thinking of a second part is hard.
That it can be. Right now I'm just ticked cause i spent the last hour cutting out a pic for our match just to find out its too low of quality to work out. It's such a cooooool pic too. Ugh.

On topic maybe you could do the whole water first hokage thing, just make him earth. You know the one from R+R, minus 1 earth from the jutsu cost.

That really sucks about the pic. It must have been a very actiony pic to take an hour to cut out. Making a jutsu is much easier i promise. I can hook you up with a template if you do need 1 i had to remake mine to be high quality.

On topic. I could do that but it wouldnt be original.


MJM Ask Shadow Shikamaru he rendered it first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 509
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay thank you.

How about you can send the Jutsu Card back to your hand after it resolves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 22
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: My yamato   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm

MJM wrote:
Okay thank you.

How about you can send the Jutsu Card back to your hand after it resolves?

you can use the pic dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My yamato   

Back to top Go down
 
My yamato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Step by Step building the IJN Yamato
» Card of the Week #29: Bujin Yamato
» PAPER MODELS - BISMARCK, HOOD, TIRPITZ, SCHARNHORST, FUSO, YAMATO 1:200
» Team 7: Thoughts and feelings
» FH350170 1/350 WWII IJN BATTLESHIP YAMATO (FOR TAMIYA 78030/78014 )

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: