Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Templates for an old maker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Templates for an old maker? Empty
PostSubject: Templates for an old maker?   Templates for an old maker? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Hey all, just came back for a bit of nostalgia when I noticed this is effectively dead. Trying to get back in the card scene (Hey, maybe with enough of us we can bring the ccg back... if only in sheer majority of fan cards) and having trouble finding templates through all the dead links. Anyone kind enough to hook me up with the last templates?

Side note: For some reason this feels like some post-apocalyptic event with people posting at random times since the card game's end. Glad to see a few submissions every now and again, though.

Sincerely,
SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
chidoricurrent2

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Templates for an old maker?   Templates for an old maker? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Hey all, just came back for a bit of nostalgia when I noticed this is effectively dead. Trying to get back in the card scene (Hey, maybe with enough of us we can bring the ccg back... if only in sheer majority of fan cards) and having trouble finding templates through all the dead links. Anyone kind enough to hook me up with the last templates?

Side note: For some reason this feels like some post-apocalyptic event with people posting at random times since the card game's end. Glad to see a few submissions every now and again, though.

Sincerely,
SS

I've got them all. I'll get them to you when I can (next few days). I'm actually in the process of working on some myself. it's nice to see i'm not the only one to visit here occasionally.
Back to top Go down
jago
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Templates for an old maker?   Templates for an old maker? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:20 pm

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:

Sincerely,
SS

I've got them all. I'll get them to you when I can (next few days). I'm actually in the process of working on some myself. it's nice to see i'm not the only one to visit here occasionally.

Hey man Just wondering If could get the templates as well wanting to make a fan set for me and my friends really miss the card game. thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templates for an old maker?   Templates for an old maker? Empty

Back to top Go down

Templates for an old maker?
Page 1 of 1