Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akatsuki Steam Deck Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Akatsuki Steam Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Steam Deck Help   Akatsuki Steam Deck Help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:54 pm

So, I have a friend who is interested in playing Naruto, even now that it it kaput. The catch is, he wants his first deck to be Hidan. Now, it is my opinion that, for the most part, Hidan cards were dreadful, but the first one with the Reinforcement was good, and Kakuzu is usually good, so I am wanting to make a Hidan/Kakuzu steam deck. Here in lies my quandary; can anyone give me some advice on this endeavor? My fire deck is sharingan/mill, so I haven't had to build anything else from that element (my Izanagi deck is half fire, but much of that half is sharingan, too.) As for Water, it has NEVER been my forte, merely my enemy, and most hated element. So, if anyone else has some suggestions for good stuff to round the immortals of Akatsuki out with, that would be cool. Please note, I am NOT asking for a whole deck list; while that would be awesome, I don't expect that amount of work. Some ideas would be a great start, just any amount of help you feel like. Thanks.

P.S. Finally, another thread blown off with the dust, and caught up to the current year. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos

Akatsuki Steam Deck Help
Page 1 of 1