Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

N4E & VSA are proud to present...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VSA
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-03

N4E & VSA are proud to present... Empty
PostSubject: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 am

The first of many cards to come from our collaborated efforts... For now you get a teaser...

N4E & VSA are proud to present... KabutoMadaraPreview
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 am

VSA I think we should tell them all that we have teamed up. As you all know I am going to quit card making after the UCMT's but I've been feeling mixed emotions on it. Well VSA fixed it all! We were talking and came to the conclusion that my effects suck and that VSA cant make images as well as my self so *Light bulb Moment* VSA suggested that we work together I can make the art which gives me great practice and keeps me into naruto and VSA gets creative and makes the cards/effects. We attempted this with the recent 4th Hokage (Sage Mode) granted it was manga I was coloring so it didnt turn out all that great with our combined efforts a great card was made. So we are taking another whack at it as you can see VSA posted a teaser of our next card. The lines are done and the colors are being laid, expect a great card once everything is done.

-N4E
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 am

naruto4ever wrote:
VSA I think we should tell them all that we have teamed up. As you all know I am going to quit card making after the UCMT's but I've been feeling mixed emotions on it. Well VSA fixed it all! We were talking and came to the conclusion that my effects suck and that VSA cant make images as well as my self so *Light bulb Moment* VSA suggested that we work together I can make the art which gives me great practice and keeps me into naruto and VSA gets creative and makes the cards/effects. We attempted this with the recent 4th Hokage (Sage Mode) granted it was manga I was coloring so it didnt turn out all that great with our combined efforts a great card was made. So we are taking another whack at it as you can see VSA posted a teaser of our next card. The lines are done and the colors are being laid, expect a great card once everything is done.

-N4E
Great to hear that you are staying into it still.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 am

VSA, I say we give them another update. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 am

naruto4ever wrote:
VSA, I say we give them another update. What do you think?
105 views would say, yes N4E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N4E & VSA are proud to present...   N4E & VSA are proud to present... Empty

Back to top Go down

N4E & VSA are proud to present...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: