Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Joint Venture...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VSA
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-03

A Joint Venture... Empty
PostSubject: A Joint Venture...   A Joint Venture... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 am

Between the venerable Naruto4Ever and myself. Credit for the image entirely goes to him...

A Joint Venture... TheFourthHokageSageMode3
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

A Joint Venture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Joint Venture...   A Joint Venture... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Great card VSA & N4E.
Back to top Go down
CursedSealingDragon
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
CursedSealingDragon

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-26

A Joint Venture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Joint Venture...   A Joint Venture... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Very nice work, I was hoping someone would a Ninja out of this. I do have a few problems with this card though. As for the picture, I think the red on the cape should be much lighter as shown on the new 4th Hokage, Teleportation. The only other thing about the picture is that the collar is too light of a purple, but other than those two things the picture is pretty much perfect. In the character name you forgot to put a space in between "Fourth" and "Hokage". Also, I think the 4th should have something like Sage or Sage Mode as a characteristic for future Jutsu cards that require Sage. The effect idea is creative, very nice idea because the 4th can "teleport", which is basically what you doing with the Sacrificed Ninjas. Plus you could get rid of your put in play Ninjas then when you put them back into play, their effect would apply again. And when the 4th is targeted by a Jutsu, you could remove him anyways. But, I believe the effect lines should of been closer spaced together. Overall, I love the card design and picture, I'd give it a 9.25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Joint Venture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Joint Venture...   A Joint Venture... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Joint Venture...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: