Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blurry
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-08

New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

These are two new cards I just made after reading the last two chapters. I got behind on my reading haha. New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Icon_tongue
New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke WindNarutoNew Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Sasuke
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Saskue is wow a little strong and should naruto be "can use" naruto seams cool and fair
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 am

I really like the sasuke, though maybe cut the valid for balancing purposes and maybe lower his stats to 7/1. As to the Naruto i fear the possibilities of this card. I mean spamming free jutsus?!! But yah, it only happens against water or akatsuki decks so i guess its more of a broken side deck card type thing, lol.
Back to top Go down
Blurry
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 am

Yah I was gunna non-valid sasuke but I had track practice, didn't have time, and wanted to post them as a pair so ya haha. And I think I should have made Sasuke 7/1. That is exactly what Naruto was supposed to be.New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 am

Blurry wrote:
Yah I was gunna non-valid sasuke but I had track practice, didn't have time, and wanted to post them as a pair so ya haha. And I think I should have made Sasuke 7/1. That is exactly what Naruto was supposed to be.New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Icon_wink
Oh you run track? lol(first thing I noticed) And those cards are pretty powerful. Putting that sasuke in with water when they already have Baki, growth Oro 5 and even Zabuza PoH would make them eatting away your opponents ninjas even easier.
Back to top Go down
Blurry
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:28 am

Ninja Pedro wrote:
Blurry wrote:
Oh you run track? lol(first thing I noticed) And those cards are pretty powerful. Putting that sasuke in with water when they already have Baki, growth Oro 5 and even Zabuza PoH would make them eatting away your opponents ninjas even easier.
Haha ya I'm in track. 400m, 800m, 1600m, Long Jump, Triple Jump New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke   New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cards: Naruto & Sasuke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: