Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of a Savior Setlist

Go down 
+2
mendokuse
Shadow Shikamaru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Arrival of a Savior Setlist Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 am

Okay, this is for mendokuse and n4e, to see what cards have already been made so numbers don't get taken up. links will be added after the set is done.

Ninjas:
001 -
002 -
003 -
004 -
005 -
006 -
007 -
008 -
009 -
010 -
011 -
012 -
013 -
014 -
015 -
016 -
017 -
018 -
019 -
020 -
021 -
022 -
023 -
024 -
025 -
026 -
027 -
028 -
029 -
030 -
031 -
032 -
033 -
034 -
035 -
036 -
037 -
038 -
039 -
040 -
041 -
042 -
043 -
044 -
045 -
046 -
047 -
048 -
049 -
050 -
051 -
052 -
053 -
054 -
055 -
056 -
057 -
058 -
059 -
060 -
061 -
062 -
063 -
064 -
065 -
066 -
067 -
068 -

Jutsus:
001 -
002 -
003 -
004 -
005 -
006 -
007 -
008 -
009 -
010 -
011 -
012 -
013 -
014 -
015 -
016 -
017 -
018 -
019 -
020 -
021 -
022 -
023 -
024 -
025 -
026 -
027 -
028 -
029 -
030 -
031 -
032 -
033 -
034 -
035 -
036 -
037 -
038 -
039 -
040 -
041 -
042 -
043 -

Missions:
001 -
002 -
003 -
004 -
005 -
006 -
007 -
008 -
009 -
010 -
011 -
012 -
013 -
014 -
015 -
016 -
017 -
018 -
019 -
020 -
021 -
022 -
023 -
024 -
025 -
026 -
027 -
028 -
029 -
030 -
031 -
032 -
033 -
034 -

Last edited by Shadow Shikamaru on Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 am

You forgot M-001-M-002, Loss of a Comrade and Locked Memory
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:35 am

Fixed that up mendo.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 am

Updated with some new cards 21 down and my favorite is done.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am

Very Happy Yay, mine's favorited. Man I'm slow at making cards compared to you though. I swear did you just upload 10 cards in a go. I've only been able to make about 2 per day.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 am

mendokuse wrote:
Very Happy Yay, mine's favorited. Man I'm slow at making cards compared to you though. I swear did you just upload 10 cards in a go. I've only been able to make about 2 per day.

Still 2 per day with a SWEET effects. That LB is total epic win. (Cant wait to have it ha)
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

Still 2 per day with a SWEET effects. That LB is total epic win. (Cant wait to have it ha)
Sneak it into your deck during a tourney, then play it for the win against some noob, that would be epic.

I will. Oh i ment to tell you if there is some cards you dont want you may switch them out for a double or tripple of another card.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 am

crap mendokuse i just edited your post >.< well read it and youll see what i said.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:08 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

Sneak it into your deck during a tourney, then play it for the win against some noob, that would be epic.

I will. Oh i ment to tell you if there is some cards you dont want you may switch them out for a double or tripple of another card.

Alright sounds cool. I'll prolly stick to 1 of each but I'll wait till the end to be sure...Man this is weird quoting to myself...
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:14 am

mendokuse wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

Alright sounds cool. I'll prolly stick to 1 of each but I'll wait till the end to be sure...Man this is weird quoting to myself...
Ya i guess so sorry i hit Edit. Stupid mod abilities. But i love being a mod.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:

Ya i guess so sorry i hit Edit. Stupid mod abilities. But i love being a mod.
Sounds fun lol. I've never been one before, so meh.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Wow its filling up nicely only 142 left to go but still.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

naruto4ever wrote:

i was thinking that maybe we could give them previews of the set in the previews section. That way, we aren't showing them the whole set. Only 1 card a week though.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

i was thinking that maybe we could give them previews of the set in the previews section. That way, we aren't showing them the whole set. Only 1 card a week though.
Me and N4E were just discussing that last night. Rather than 1 per week, we we're thinking wait till we finish it then release theme's like kakashi theme, naruto sage theme, killer bee theme, sasuke theme.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Me and N4E were just discussing that last night. Rather than 1 per week, we we're thinking wait till we finish it then release theme's like kakashi theme, naruto sage theme, killer bee theme, sasuke theme.

Update as you make them OR 5 Cards a week, doesn't have to have a theme but it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 pm

MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Update as you make them OR 5 Cards a week, doesn't have to have a theme but it would be nice.

no 5 cards a week; there's only gonna be 9 previews
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

I still say we hold of the showing of the cards till we finish the set, cause as you've seen they're constantly being changed even after we think they're the final version.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

I still say we hold of the showing of the cards till we finish the set, cause as you've seen they're constantly being changed even after we think they're the final version.

good point
the only "locked in" card is the vanilla sage we made
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
MJM wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

good point
the only "locked in" card is the vanilla sage we made
And even that is really good so might see change for balancing. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

We should consider putting everything in some certain order later on once we're done with the set. For example, putting the three cloud Ninjas one after the other.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:
We should consider putting everything in some certain order later on once we're done with the set. For example, putting the three cloud Ninjas one after the other.
I agree and was thinking the same thing. Thats why its very important to keep all your PSD's.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 am

mendokuse wrote:
Shino'sDad wrote:
I agree and was thinking the same thing. Thats why its very important to keep all your PSD's.

true dat
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 am

mendokuse wrote:
Shino'sDad wrote:
Yea thank god i remembered to back them all up because i deleted a lot of stuff today including the PSD's
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 am

Man why do they keep talking in the manga we need some more pics for cards.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Man why do they keep talking in the manga we need some more pics for cards.
Well, we'll get kid nagato pics, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Savior Setlist   Arrival of a Savior Setlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a Savior Setlist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next