Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im back!

Go down 
+3
MJM
mendokuse
naruto4ever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 am

Oh yea im back and super happy! I have not been on due to internet difficulties. I just had my internet upgraded. As you can see from my proflie im only 15 and i have to pay for all this stupid parents >.<. So im back and i will be able to do everything this week there will not be a preview sorry to say. A very special thanks goes out to Mendo who is like my right hand man, thank you mendo. Well i will be posting some Squad stuff if any one would like.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 am

Sweet welcome back man. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to your tourney entries.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 am

mendokuse wrote:
Sweet welcome back man. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to your tourney entries.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 am

Welcome back. It's been quite here without you and your cards.

Is the squad stuff templates?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Ok im lost, you quoted me but there's no text. Also this isnt the first time this has happened SS has done this to me before and its happened before in pm's so is this like a glitch on the site, did you type something and it didnt show up or whats up?
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:45 am

LOL nice quote man Wink and welcome back this site hasnt been that lively without you
Are you the very generous moderator who would give thier friendly members squad templates...For FREE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Ok im lost, you quoted me but there's no text. Also this isnt the first time this has happened SS has done this to me before and its happened before in pm's so is this like a glitch on the site, did you type something and it didnt show up or whats up?
Sorry im using a Mac laptop and i was typing on the Safari internet browser. SO SAFARI SUCKS!!!! Firefox FTW!. So yea what i was saying is i have to get my 1 place rank put in place. As for my cards they arent as easy to make any more stupid pic finding and effect making. As for the squad stuff im not gonna be giving templates but... the outer boarder,the text box outline and transparent overlay, as well as the top half,along with proper stmbols,and finally the stats (once they are done)......as for the quality they wont be the best until the list is put up. So yea.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Sorry im using a Mac laptop and i was typing on the Safari internet browser. SO SAFARI SUCKS!!!! Firefox FTW!. So yea what i was saying is i have to get my 1 place rank put in place. As for my cards they arent as easy to make any more stupid pic finding and effect making. As for the squad stuff im not gonna be giving templates but... the outer boarder,the text box outline and transparent overlay, as well as the top half,along with proper stmbols,and finally the stats (once they are done)......as for the quality they wont be the best until the list is put up. So yea.
Yah firefox definitley rocks, can't stand surfing the net without it. My next 2 weeks should be fun so i hope i get a good amount of people, and I guess I could let it slip that next weeks or should i say this weeks tourney since its monday already, is going to be a special one that no one would want to miss.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Yah firefox definitley rocks, can't stand surfing the net without it. My next 2 weeks should be fun so i hope i get a good amount of people, and I guess I could let it slip that next weeks or should i say this weeks tourney since its monday already, is going to be a special one that no one would want to miss.
Oh **** cant wait ill be ready what ever the challange.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Oh **** cant wait ill be ready what ever the challange.

its a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Oh yea im back and super happy! I have not been on due to internet difficulties. I just had my internet upgraded. As you can see from my proflie im only 15 and i have to pay for all this stupid parents >.<. So im back and i will be able to do everything this week there will not be a preview sorry to say. A very special thanks goes out to Mendo who is like my right hand man, thank you mendo. Well i will be posting some Squad stuff if any one would like.
lol welcome back. and i'm amazed to see your my age yet way better at the whole site thing then i am. your a mod, a excellent card maker, and an overall great part of the site. anyway, welcome back. like everyone else said its been getting kinda slow lately.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
lol welcome back. and i'm amazed to see your my age yet way better at the whole site thing then i am. your a mod, a excellent card maker, and an overall great part of the site. anyway, welcome back. like everyone else said its been getting kinda slow lately.

[sarcasm]then what am i, a card making god? Tongue [/end sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back!   Im back! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 am