Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Series: Gladiators

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

New Series: Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Okay, I'm starting a story on which it is based in the Iron Age. It is focused on the protagonist of the story, Ryo, who has to fight in Gladiatorial combat in order to win the heart of his maiden. He is forced to fight in said Gladiatorial combat by the antagonist, Leo.

This is what Ryo looks like:
New Series: Gladiators Hero-2

YOU GUYS CAN MAKE A CHARACTER AND ASK ME TO PUT HIM/HER IN

If you want to, here's the requirements:
Name
Build (Muscular, normal, thin, overweight, etc.)
Eye Color (Choose between Green, Purple, Blue, Red, Gray [Grey?], or Black)
Hair color (Choose between Exotic colors [green, purple, blue] or normal colors [orange, brown, blonde, dark brown])
Height (Don't give real height, just give an approximate. Such as 6 feet will be about 60 pixels)
Weapon - Okay, here's where you can have some fun. Just give a DETAILED description of the weapon your character uses, such as:
Longsword / Cast Metal (Such as Ryo's) / Hilt color and Shape (T is normal hilt shape) / etc.

Class: Choose from Mage, Warrior, Fighter (Uses Fists), Thief, etc.

Last edited by Shadow Shikamaru on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:42 pm

So far, these/this are/is the character(s) that I have.

Ryo
Normal
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: About 5"6'
Weapon: Broadsword made of cast steel. Heavy. Extremely strong when used as a shield.
Class: Warrior

Background: When his maiden was taken captive by Leo the Sorcerer, he set out on a quest to find her. When he is informed that she is being held captive by Leo, he joins a Gladiator competition in which, if he wins, he becomes King of a kingdom and will be assigned a militia. He plans to use the militia to take back his maiden from the Sorcerer.

Last edited by Shadow Shikamaru on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Name: Suzuku (Saz-ku) Mitojoshim (Me-toe-josh-em)
Build: a tad overweight
Eye Color: Black
Hair color: Black
Height: 5"4'
Weapon: A long club that looks like a baseball bat but three times its size. It has thorns coming off every side. There is a little button on the side of the hold area. If pressed, a thorns shoot out.
Class: Royalty (He's a prince)

You need a background on him?

Background: He's prince of a land called *INSERT LAND HERE*. His father was the king of that land. One day his father fell ill so he has come to find the cure or win it.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 am

Alright my guys name is James
Muscular
Eye color:Green
Hair Color-White
Height:6"7'
Weapon-Im looking at a solus greatsoard Black handel and then a curvy blade.

Backround:As a kid his family was killed he was taken in by a neighboring village family. As he grew up revenge became more evident. He became a Knight worked at all aspects of him self. When he found out that the people that killed his family was nearer than expacted he took out the whole clan by himself. As he grew into his older years he still protects those in need.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 am

Umimaru
Build: Looks Normal, but is strong. Not uber or anything though.
Eye Color: Green
Hair color: Blue
Height: Umm, 6'3" would be what about 62-63 pixels id say if 60=6'?

Weapon: Dual Katana / Material: Umm IDK something that wont break but is light / Hilt color: Blue and Shape: Basic with no hand guard

Class: Mercenary Warrior (meaning no allegiance, traveler)

Background: Not much is known about his earlier years. Due to amnesia he lives as a wanderer traveling to see if he can find info about his past. He uses his warrior skills to get a living by helping people on random requests. He however only takes requests to help defend and do good things. He has a strong sense of morals and refuses to be used as a tool to do wrong. His fighting style is very fluid rather than blocking he often dodges and in an almost lazy manner and usually just disarms his enemy rather than actually killing them, though in some cases he will do what must be done. (Best way to describe it would be Spike Speigel with swords). At first glance he seems like an unapprouchable scary man, but when talked to he is found to be kind but quiet and keeps to himself usualy.
Back to top Go down
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

Heres mine o and if you dont mined shadow shikamaru can i make my guy like the pixel version or try, if i cant you can

New Series: Gladiators Htyhyhyhy7h
This is my finished DEISODARA

Deisodara ^^^^^^^^^
Stature: Normal Hes like a normal build a little strong, Maybe he can be Ryo's best friend or something!
Eye Color: Green, One eyes usually covered
Hair color is a blondish type and long
Height: well about 6 feet i guess thats easy!
Weapon : Scythe with Swords
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Series: Gladiators   New Series: Gladiators Empty

Back to top Go down

New Series: Gladiators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Others :: Entertainment-
Jump to: