Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Empty
PostSubject: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 am

Ok well like Shadow Shika i have made some as well!

I made the pictures and my friends made the moving setup of constant moving pictures back and forth its amazing!

Red Clouds
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 1-52 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 710971Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 805296 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 994210Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds FGFGTGTTHG Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 219p7wh

Sound
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds ILIIILL Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Sasuke_stancenomuscle Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Ukuiil
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Ggjjjyjj

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Hthttjjtyjj
Sand

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds GaaraTS
Naruto

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds NarutoTS Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_1tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_2tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_3tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_4tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Untitled Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Fgfgfgrtrtrtt

Hokage
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Hokage Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds UkukuukukItachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Efrgrgrgrg
Anbu

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Anbu
Double Ninja Clash
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Untitled-1

Request:
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Ferrgrg Anaki Uchiha's Sharingan Eye Kakashi with Lightning Blade

Any recuest for the full spread sheet for where me and my friend make the moving sprites pm me or info of how to to di pm me as well enjoy

Last edited by itachiforpresident6 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm

itachiforpresident6 wrote:

I made the pictures and my friends made the moving setup of constant moving pictures back and forth its amazing!

Red Clouds
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 1-52 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 710971Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 805296 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 994210Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds FGFGTGTTHG

Sound
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds ILIIILL Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Sasuke_stancenomuscle
Sand

Naruto

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds NarutoTS Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_1tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_2tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_3tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_4tail

Hokage
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Hokage

Any recuest for the full spread sheet for where me and my friend make the moving sprites pm me or info of how to to di pm me as well enjoy
nice. the naruto's and fourth are killer. could you maybe make a sharingan kakashi one?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

the animations are too fast; set it to a slower animation, it looks better. As is they look like they they are all really out of breath. And i still think mine look more like the game's; the 4th is too big, same for sasuke; tobi , t.w.g, pein all look bad...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:

Red Clouds
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 1-52 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 710971Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 805296 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 994210Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds FGFGTGTTHG

Sound
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds ILIIILL Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Sasuke_stancenomuscle
Sand

Naruto

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds NarutoTS Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_1tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_2tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_3tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_4tail

Hokage

nice. the naruto's and fourth are killer. could you maybe make a sharingan kakashi one?

yea want me to make a lightning blade as well cause i could my friend went on vacation and my computer is a little down but i can make it
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:

Red Clouds

Sound
Sand

Naruto

Hokage

yea want me to make a lightning blade as well cause i could my friend went on vacation and my computer is a little down but i can make it

we should make a combined thread for this and get it stickied
I can make the sprites and then you/your friends can animate them.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

Sweet sprites.
Back to top Go down
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 am

Thanks i Updated from what you saw so yea thanks. Like i said my system went down and i dont have the software download for animation but when my friend comes back he will show mw the software he uses for know i have all those done
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks i Updated from what you saw so yea thanks. Like i said my system went down and i dont have the software download for animation but when my friend comes back he will show mw the software he uses for know i have all those done
thanks for the kakashi one. it looks awsome.
Back to top Go down
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 pm

My pleasure i enjoy making them sense im gonna be bored for a few days of the vacation tell me if you wan more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Red Clouds
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 1-52 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 710971Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 805296 Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 994210Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds FGFGTGTTHG Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds 219p7wh

Sound
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds ILIIILL Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Sasuke_stancenomuscle Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Ukuiil
Sand

Naruto

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds NarutoTS Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_1tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_2tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_3tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Naruto_4tail Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Untitled

Hokage
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Hokage Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds UkukuukukItachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Efrgrgrgrg
Anbu

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Anbu

Request:
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Ferrgrg Anaki Uchiha's Sharingan Eye Kakashi with Lightning Blade

you can't claim the Pein Bodies as your own:
Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds NEW_PEIN_SPRITESHEET_by_Sasori99

check the bottom
Back to top Go down
itachiforpresident6
Chunin
Chunin
itachiforpresident6

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Sorry yea actually they were given to me from someone on spriteshop.com thats were me and my friend(were i met him) made it yea
pein bodies, Tobi, and PEIN ARENT MINE but the rest are property of me,My friend and a few others on the site i named before
you do know that sheet is also at our web as well? we have a sheet for all the characters
I use a reference sheet for them. there is 4 ways of getting sprites:

Taking them

Making them from sheets

Custom color reference sheet

Switch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds   Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi4president6's Sprite shop and Backgrounds
Page 1 of 1