Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Cards

Go down 
+2
Sand Demon Gaara
venkelos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Well, I suppose this will be the thread where I post any cards I want to here. It'll seem kind of weird, not seeing other people's cards around my posts, but whatever. I'll post some new stuff here, once my computer stops saying my exHD is not formatted, seeing as my other computer still talks to it fine, but has no Interweb. People have seen this one (sorry), but I want something posted, to start this thing off.

Venkelos's Cards N510076743_1554696_4096

This poster is quite different it seems...and I suspect I need to re-earn posting rank, huh? Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

Male Number of posts : 225
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:37 pm

venkelos wrote:
Well, I suppose this will be the thread where I post any cards I want to here. It'll seem kind of weird, not seeing other people's cards around my posts, but whatever. I'll post some new stuff here, once my computer stops saying my exHD is not formatted, seeing as my other computer still talks to it fine, but has no Interweb. People have seen this one (sorry), but I want something posted, to start this thing off.

Venkelos's Cards N510076743_1554696_4096

This poster is quite different it seems...and I suspect I need to re-earn posting rank, huh? Evil

yes you do have to get your rank back. I cant change it. but like I said to everyone else you dont have to have one big thread with all your cards. just look at this section as the deck dojo for make your own cards. talk about the cards and move on.
Back to top Go down
https://customcardsyume.4umer.com
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:07 pm

I don't know; we'll see. While I do rather like the idea of having stuff here refer to my stuff (it is saddening when a work is seemingly overlooked by rampant other posts, though certainly understandable), I do rather like seeing the work of others. I'll just have to see how I want to do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Priest
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Priest

Male Number of posts : 2

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm

I like seeing others work too. And I like that card of your. Is it Sakura?
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

Male Number of posts : 225
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Priest wrote:
I like seeing others work too. And I like that card of your. Is it Sakura?

Its saposed to be a girl from sakuras clan and tsunade powers, sharingan, and curse mark or something like that... its wierd but cool. You should see his other cards.
Back to top Go down
https://customcardsyume.4umer.com
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 pm

acctually if i'm correct, mikomi is the daughter of sasuke and sakura who trained under tsunade.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
acctually if i'm correct, mikomi is the daughter of sasuke and sakura who trained under tsunade.
What he said, isn't it also from a fanfic? Either way the cards are cool. Not many ppl actually make their own characters.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 pm

She and her squad are part fanfic, part card art material, and part RPG NPC. For people new to her, yes, she is the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura, she has Sharingan, a strange variant of curse mark, a summoning contract tattoo, and Tsunade's powers. My webpage can flesh more of it out, for those who are interested, or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm

venkelos wrote:
She and her squad are part fanfic, part card art material, and part RPG NPC. For people new to her, yes, she is the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura, she has Sharingan, a strange variant of curse mark, a summoning contract tattoo, and Tsunade's powers. My webpage can flesh more of it out, for those who are interested, or PM me.
I'm still a fan of your mikomi cards. for one because you can acctually make your rp character into cards. I have a bunch that i've had many failed attempts making.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:
I'm still a fan of your mikomi cards. for one because you can acctually make your rp character into cards. I have a bunch that i've had many failed attempts making.

Believe me; I know your pain. I have cards of the other two, but they can be hard to make. Hissori looks like Orihime as an Anbu, if I am picturing her ready to fight, and Munashii looks a lot like Haru Sohma rom Fruit's Basket. Finding good art to use for them can be trying, even if I can chop stuff up, and while Mikomi has nigh-countless effect options, I have some difficulty coming up with more for the others than the ones I've made, already.

Glad you like the cards and character, though. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:47 pm

venkelos wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:

Believe me; I know your pain. I have cards of the other two, but they can be hard to make. Hissori looks like Orihime as an Anbu, if I am picturing her ready to fight, and Munashii looks a lot like Haru Sohma rom Fruit's Basket. Finding good art to use for them can be trying, even if I can chop stuff up, and while Mikomi has nigh-countless effect options, I have some difficulty coming up with more for the others than the ones I've made, already.

your welcome. and my character(anaki uchiha) in his older version is wearing a jonin uniform with a sword strapped to his back, and he has white hair sorta like kakashi, although streighter and with more spikes. also he has a sweatband where the leaf headband is, and the acctual headband is around his neck. I've tried to make it out of kakashi, but i have to create the whole face, and edit everything else i just mentioned. its pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:

your welcome. and my character(anaki uchiha) in his older version is wearing a jonin uniform with a sword strapped to his back, and he has white hair sorta like kakashi, although streighter and with more spikes. also he has a sweatband where the leaf headband is, and the acctual headband is around his neck. I've tried to make it out of kakashi, but i have to create the whole face, and edit everything else i just mentioned. its pretty hard.

Yep, I'd say you win. For me, it's either find a Sakura, probably blue up a red shirt (depends on her outfit), toss in the forehead-diamond, make her have three-tomoe Sharingan eyes, and toss in the goofy feathers and contract tattoo. It's still, overall, Sakura. Sounds interesting, though. Perhaps, when the problem I am having with the computer talking to anything that stores data is remedied, I will see if I can fabricate an Anaki Uchiha image, and send it to you, so you might use it, should you care.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 pm

venkelos wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:

Yep, I'd say you win. For me, it's either find a Sakura, probably blue up a red shirt (depends on her outfit), toss in the forehead-diamond, make her have three-tomoe Sharingan eyes, and toss in the goofy feathers and contract tattoo. It's still, overall, Sakura. Sounds interesting, though. Perhaps, when the problem I am having with the computer talking to anything that stores data is remedied, I will see if I can fabricate an Anaki Uchiha image, and send it to you, so you might use it, should you care.
wow, thanks alot, i'd be awsome if you could. I think i'll start making my rp characters into cards. I have 1 i can make cause he looks like naruto(sorta) although he is part of the nara clan(shika's uncle) so i think i can prob do that. cant wait to see how you do on the anaki pic though.thanks again for trying to help me out.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 am

Are there any other visual things I need know? Is there a face that works better than Kakashi's visible? I don't want to just hand you a Kakashi, and say "here you go, so if he looks more like someone else, I can adjust.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 am

venkelos wrote:
Are there any other visual things I need know? Is there a face that works better than Kakashi's visible? I don't want to just hand you a Kakashi, and say "here you go, so if he looks more like someone else, I can adjust.
well,for one he has a peice of hair hanging over the sweatband covering part of his left eye.also his eyes and face in general would probably be closest to the fourth(with sharingan).then, where kakashi would have his arm showing some before it shows his gloves, my character has those fishnet arm things shikamaru(shippuden) has, then the gloves. theres more for now. if i think of anything else i'll pm it to you.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
venkelos wrote:
well,for one he has a peice of hair hanging over the sweatband covering part of his left eye.also his eyes and face in general would probably be closest to the fourth(with sharingan).then, where kakashi would have his arm showing some before it shows his gloves, my character has those fishnet arm things shikamaru(shippuden) has, then the gloves. theres more for now. if i think of anything else i'll pm it to you.

Well, I'll see what I can fabricate. If it takes a few days, sorry. The computer is acting a bit goofy, and days off are coming up.
Back to top Go down
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
NineTailNaruto

Female Number of posts : 152
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

heh too bad you guys cant draw them...like me:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 am

NineTailNaruto wrote:
heh too bad you guys cant draw them...like me:)
I could draw them but it be too much of a pain to color the whole thing on the computer and make it look more animated.and thanks again venkelos, its alright if it takes a few days.
Back to top Go down
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
NineTailNaruto

Female Number of posts : 152
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:31 pm

rwaly? I enjoy the part of coloring on the computer, fun,,, Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Sponsored content

Venkelos's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Cards   Venkelos's Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Cards
Page 1 of 1