Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been Away and Can't Reply to Things?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Been Away and Can't Reply to Things? Empty
PostSubject: Been Away and Can't Reply to Things?   Been Away and Can't Reply to Things? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi all,

So, I've poked around here a bit more than some, at least for a while there, but now, when I go to topics, there does NOT appear a button to make a new post. I'm actually doing this topic because it is the only way I can post anything here, even on my own cards thread. Anyone know of a potential reason? I can do this, so I doubt it's "that guy can't post here, anymore!", but I couldn't add new cards to my thread, or post on the most recent other topic, either. This makes me sad. ;_(

As for new cards, I haven't been too into it, as of late, but I'd like to get back to it, some. Maybe when the new manga comes out, if Bolt and them get their own story, they'll make another CCG to follow those exploits, with the excuse to "start low" again, and avoid some power creep, for a time. Here's hoping!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos

Been Away and Can't Reply to Things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: