Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Well, this could end up as yet one more thread where nothing gets posted, as this site continues to collect cobwebs. Is there any chance something might happen here? I've seen various of the old posters still chatting it up, from time to time, on the official Bandai threads, so I know many of us are still around, and still into Naruto. I'm not necessarily even looking for a new contest, or anything, just wondering if anyone else is going to post here, again? I crank out a new card, or a reprint of that same Danzo Very Happy from time to time, but I haven't seen much other activity here in an age, talking, fan-posting, or stirring up any new contests. I do hope, before the year is over (the world isn't really going to end; I owe too much money to be that lucky, but we can pretend like it's going to, and not waste the time), that a couple of the other people who made this site fun might come back, from time to time, if only just to talk about making cards, the directions the CCG is going in, any fun fanstuff various people have made (I can't be the only one here with original characters, and the surrounding stories that make them who they are).

So, let's see if anyone has it in them. A whole new tourney might not be necessary, but let's see if we can keep this site from falling to the wayside, and disappearing from our collective memories, for all time.

Ven
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 pm

I hope we can. I finished my One Piece card game, it'll be up here soon.

BTW, does anybody have a way for me to get Photoshop? Mine's gone.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm

One Piece card game? Sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing your efforts. As for PhotoShop, sorry, still not what I use, and MS PhotoDraw is a bit old to get, even if I do still like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 am

This is the current HQ of the game btw. I haven't had time to transfer them over here.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 am

I'm partway through an Anime remake of the Anima card game. If i even get time I'll finish and post it. Other than that I've moved on to playing Cardfight Vanguard. Way more balanced that Naruto very fun game. OTT for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?   Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halfway Point of 2012 - Any Future Plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: