Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea from SDG himself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Idea from SDG himself Empty
PostSubject: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 am

Alright, here is an Idea we want to get a fire lit before we go anywhere with it. So listen up!

The idea is to create an element of your own. So that means no lightning/fire/water/wind/earth/void you have to create your own templates for Jutsu/Missions/Ninjas then if we get enough people to make their own element we want to hold a tourney that allows you to put your new element to use. So this is just a starter thread that will allow you to ask questions on the matter and hopefully get some new ideas started!
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

Male Number of posts : 225
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am

Yes. It would be my return tourney for being gone so long. If anyone thinks this would be very interesting as much

as I do then post that you are interested and that you have an idea for an element. Just don't tell us it because that would ruin the surprise. Idea from SDG himself 859361
Back to top Go down
https://customcardsyume.4umer.com
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

So can the element have a special effect like Void does or no? Also, I like it but it seems difficult. I mean the best 5 are already done and it's not like we can make a "Light" Element because that's Lightning ahah.
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 am

MJM wrote:
So can the element have a special effect like Void does or no? Also, I like it but it seems difficult. I mean the best 5 are already done and it's not like we can make a "Light" Element because that's Lightning ahah.

Best way to find one is to look up Kanji stuff and find a good one.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 am

Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
MJM wrote:

I think it's going to be easiest to use elements that are mixed like Ice, Wood, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 am

MJM wrote:
Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
MJM wrote:

I think it's going to be easiest to use elements that are mixed like Ice, Wood, etc.

That would be perfectly acceptable. However we need to get more ppl into it.
Back to top Go down
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 am

Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
MJM wrote:
Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
MJM wrote:

That would be perfectly acceptable. However we need to get more ppl into it.

That's true. However, it'd be hard to make the element playable because of the small amount of Ninjas assigned to that element.

Thus, dibs on Weapon Element.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKyoji23
Chunin
Chunin
UchihaKyoji23

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 am

Ok so I've come up with an idea for an element. The element is a dark element witch isn't meant to be used by itself. It's power is that while it's in your chakra area it counts as two of the paired element. It's meant to go with forbidden jutsu and ninja who use them. This is what I came up with.

Idea from SDG himself Dark_e10

Here is example of how it will work with my own ninja Kyoji Uchiha.

Idea from SDG himself Kyoji_10

so while he is in your chakra area he is counted as 2 fire chakra, and as a jutsu to go with him

Idea from SDG himself Black_10

I know that the symbol still needs some work, but it can always be changed.
Back to top Go down
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
Sand Demon Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 am

Awesome. Though you should keep it to yourself and just post if you have an idea for one and say you're interested. Anyone else???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea from SDG himself   Idea from SDG himself Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea from SDG himself
Page 1 of 1