Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Effect Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Effect Help.   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 am

Have you ever lost points in a tournament because your effect wasnt perfect? Ill tell you this i have! Well here you can post the effect you want to use and people can proof read it and fix it up to look like Bandai's, a member or mod can help it doesnt matter just post your effect and wait if you dont get a reply quickly its ok wait a day if nothing happens still PM some one but try it here! (This is for both Naruto and DBZ)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:02 am

I will not mind (depends what I'm doing at that moment in time if you PM me.) helping with this. I am really good at getting the wording right in both of them. But if its a paragraph long effect your on your own. XD

Note: DBZ's wording is really weird and a little hard to word right.

_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:36 pm

definately a good idea. it happens to me often too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 21
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 pm

There's controversy between me and naruto4ever on this effect:|

[TOAD SAGE]
When this Ninja is put in play, discard X amount of your in-play Ninjas. In that case, place X amount of Growth coins on this Ninja.

Valid: This Ninja cannot be the target of your opponent's effects.


It's for Naruto when he returns to Konoha in Chapter 430. I mean, it's broken, but then again, he's Naruto! I was thinking on adding: X cannot be greater than 3. Lol, imaging if I put X < 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:47 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
There's controversy between me and naruto4ever on this effect:|

[TOAD SAGE]
When this Ninja is put in play, discard X amount of your in-play Ninjas. In that case, place X amount of Growth coins on this Ninja.

Valid: This Ninja cannot be the target of your opponent's effects.


It's for Naruto when he returns to Konoha in Chapter 430. I mean, it's broken, but then again, he's Naruto! I was thinking on adding: X cannot be greater than 3. Lol, imaging if I put X < 3.

Dang ill answer this i cant even remember the card you made for this but try wording it like this lol.

[TOAD SAGE]
When this Ninja is deployed, you can discard X amount of your in-play Ninjas. In that case, give this Ninja a Growth coin for every Ninja discarded by this effect.

Valid: This Ninja cannot be affected by your opponents effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:26 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
There's controversy between me and naruto4ever on this effect:|

[TOAD SAGE]
When this Ninja is put in play, discard X amount of your in-play Ninjas. In that case, place X amount of Growth coins on this Ninja.

Valid: This Ninja cannot be the target of your opponent's effects.


It's for Naruto when he returns to Konoha in Chapter 430. I mean, it's broken, but then again, he's Naruto! I was thinking on adding: X cannot be greater than 3. Lol, imaging if I put X < 3.

Dang ill answer this i cant even remember the card you made for this but try wording it like this lol.

[TOAD SAGE]
When this Ninja is deployed, you can discard X amount of your in-play Ninjas. In that case, give this Ninja a Growth coin for every Ninja discarded by this effect.

Valid: This Ninja cannot be affected by your opponents effects.


You forgot the 's for opponent's. effects. Also did he mean put in play or deployed because there is a big difference. Other than that your wording is definitely correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey,l I'm making a Crystal Ice Mirrors and don't know how much it should cost.

Requirements: "Haku"
Target: User
Effect: If this Ninja recieves 1 Damage due to the Showdown, negate the Damage. If this Ninja recieves 2 Damage due to the Showdown, reduce the Damage to 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 21
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Hey,l I'm making a Crystal Ice Mirrors and don't know how much it should cost.

Requirements: "Haku"
Target: User
Effect: If this Ninja recieves 1 Damage due to the Showdown, negate the Damage. If this Ninja recieves 2 Damage due to the Showdown, reduce the Damage to 1.

copycat ;P

You copied Naruto4ever's Haku card =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Hey,l I'm making a Crystal Ice Mirrors and don't know how much it should cost.

Requirements: "Haku"
Target: User
Effect: If this Ninja recieves 1 Damage due to the Showdown, negate the Damage. If this Ninja recieves 2 Damage due to the Showdown, reduce the Damage to 1.

copycat ;P

You copied Naruto4ever's Haku card =/

What Haku card?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Hey,l I'm making a Crystal Ice Mirrors and don't know how much it should cost.

Requirements: "Haku"
Target: User
Effect: If this Ninja recieves 1 Damage due to the Showdown, negate the Damage. If this Ninja recieves 2 Damage due to the Showdown, reduce the Damage to 1.

copycat ;P

You copied Naruto4ever's Haku card =/

What Haku card?
The one entered in my contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tobi is obito
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 21
Location : Sand Village
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 am

cna someone help me with an effect for a naruto/pein card i'm making, i can't think of an effect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/bigshottobi184
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 am

tobi is obito wrote:
cna someone help me with an effect for a naruto/pein card i'm making, i can't think of an effect...
How about something having to do with the fact that both of them were Jiraiya's pupils. I would give you more but I'm also blanking, sry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tobi is obito
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 21
Location : Sand Village
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

mendokuse wrote:
tobi is obito wrote:
cna someone help me with an effect for a naruto/pein card i'm making, i can't think of an effect...
How about something having to do with the fact that both of them were Jiraiya's pupils. I would give you more but I'm also blanking, sry.

hhmm...something along the lines of that will work thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/bigshottobi184
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:33 pm

tobi is obito wrote:
cna someone help me with an effect for a naruto/pein card i'm making, i can't think of an effect...

Try something along the line of this

[THE PAST AND THE PRESENT]

Valid: When this Ninja is put in play by sending your in play Pein to the discard pile Draw 2 cards. When this Ninja is put in play by sending your in play Naruto Uzumaki to the Discard pile search your deck you 1 "Jiraiya" Ninja can and place it in your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

Maybe it isnt the greatest but its something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:59 pm

How much should this Jutsu cost + what should the rarity be? If it's super-worthy can you help me make it a rare?

Requirements: "Sage"
Target: (1) User (2) 1 Ninja Battling against the user
Effect Give Target (1) +10/+0. In addition, Discard Target (2).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 21
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
How much should this Jutsu cost + what should the rarity be? If it's super-worthy can you help me make it a rare?

Requirements: "Sage"
Target: (1) User (2) 1 Ninja Battling against the user
Effect Give Target (1) +10/+0. In addition, Discard Target (2).

that defeats the point of "what should the rarity be"... and that card is broken. target 2 should take 2 damage, not be discarded
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Im trying to make an Anbu Itachi card and just wanna know if its worded right:
During your Mission phase, Discard 1 Ninja in this Ninja’s Team. In that case, this Ninja becomes a Stand-by Ninja for the turn. This Ninja gets +1/+1 and is unaffected by your opponent’s Mission cards next turn.
Im thinking of making it a rare what do you guys think?
Also what do you think is a better name?
Itachi Uchiha
or
Anbu Itachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 am

Chibi Clone wrote:
Im trying to make an Anbu Itachi card and just wanna know if its worded right:
During your Mission phase, Discard 1 Ninja in this Ninja’s Team. In that case, this Ninja becomes a Stand-by Ninja for the turn. This Ninja gets +1/+1 and is unaffected by your opponent’s Mission cards next turn.
Im thinking of making it a rare what do you guys think?
Also what do you think is a better name?
Itachi Uchiha
or
Anbu Itachi

"During your Mission phase you can discard 1 Ninja in this Ninja’s Team. In
that case, this Ninja becomes a Stand-by Ninja for the turn. This Ninja
gets +1/+1 and is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Mission cards next turn."

I think thats right, and stick to Itachi Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Effect Help.   

Back to top Go down
 
Effect Help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Breeding Bristlenose, What effect to Hormones have?
» Gladiator Beast Effect.
» Pair of pale blue bark effect vases.
» The RB-Effect - the answer to earthquake
» Crackle effect paint without buying extra stuff!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: