Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 983641252080828Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 40969_103917849669263_100001531453828_29360_5399577_nTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 991206uchiha_madaraTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Sarutobi_Hiruzen_in_his_Prime_by_MoratiTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 2002399877_c3f4fb4f02Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 2ur3ribTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Naruto-jiraiya_1177962223Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Itachi-uchiha-pictureTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Killer-beeTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? 180px-Controlled_Form_NarutoTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Nidaime_Hokage_by_saishuu_hinoiriTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Orobuto__Kabuchimaru__by_ThethialaTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Mizukage_by_Hari_JizoTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Sasuke_Uchiha__Shippuuden_by_RafiX14Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Nidaime_Hokage_by_saishuu_hinoiri-1Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Maito_Gai_Eight_Chakra_GatesTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Kakashi_hatake_colored_by_luffy12356-d33qopeTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Ce0fc2f3d76d109d12050df1a347ba551271513039_fullTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Orochimaru_wallpaperTop 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Tsuchikage_Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Naruto-shippuden-yamato-2-wide

1st - Minato Namikaze
2nd - Hashirama Senju
3rd - Madara Uchiha
4th - Hiruzen Sarutobi
5th - Nagato
6th - Yondaime Raikage
7th - Jiraiya
8th - Itachi Uchiha
9th - Killer Bee
10th - Naruto Uzumaki
11th - Tobirama Senju
12th - Kabuto
13th - Godaime Mizukage
14th - Sasuke Uchiha
15th - Might Guy
16th - Kakashi Hatake
17th - Kisame
18th - Orochimaru
19th - Sandaime Tsuchikage
20th - Yamato

• Discuss

Last edited by Ninja Pebble on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:02 am

why is the second hokage so far down, tobirama was shown to be a relatively badass shinobi. i mean he is the greatest water style shinobi, was and expert of taijutsu, not bad in genjutsu, and created the reanimation impure world jutsu. aside from that, simply by touching the floor, he could not only read peoples movements, and positions, but their power levels. he is also noted by minato, to be very skilled with space time ninjutsu. additionally according to Danzo he was the MOST powerful shinobi of his time, i personally think hes as strong if not stronger than Hashirama. also his inteelct wasnt too shabby, as he understood there was no hope for his team to win, and thus sacrificed himself, and also set up the ninja academy, anbu, chunnin exams, and konoha military police. he was also the one responsible for training hiruzen, as well as Homura, and Utatane. i definatly feel, he should at least be higher than sasgay(sasuke), and probably mei. also due to naruto's lack of understanding of his power, i would as of now rank him higher than naruto. bee, a, jiraiya, and itachi are debatable, but i think that hiruzen should probably be a little lower.
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 am

I agree with Satanspawngenma, I also have a problem with naruto. Granted he is up there, I believe the fact that he took the 4th;s Jutsu (rasengan) to the next defeaed all 6 pains (which Jiraiya couldnt do) puts him up there. I dont want to be like a Naruto fan because he is one of the Main Characters but his more recent achievements speak for himself he has really stepped up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:57 am

satanspawngenma wrote:
why is the second hokage so far down, tobirama was shown to be a relatively badass shinobi. i mean he is the greatest water style shinobi, was and expert of taijutsu, not bad in genjutsu, and created the reanimation impure world jutsu. aside from that, simply by touching the floor, he could not only read peoples movements, and positions, but their power levels. he is also noted by minato, to be very skilled with space time ninjutsu. additionally according to Danzo he was the MOST powerful shinobi of his time, i personally think hes as strong if not stronger than Hashirama. also his inteelct wasnt too shabby, as he understood there was no hope for his team to win, and thus sacrificed himself, and also set up the ninja academy, anbu, chunnin exams, and konoha military police. he was also the one responsible for training hiruzen, as well as Homura, and Utatane. i definatly feel, he should at least be higher than sasgay(sasuke), and probably mei. also due to naruto's lack of understanding of his power, i would as of now rank him higher than naruto. bee, a, jiraiya, and itachi are debatable, but i think that hiruzen should probably be a little lower.
Good point on the 2nd. Out of everyone he was the hardest to place and I would think him being around Bee's level is more accurate, but despite my better half I just wanted to include Naruto in the top 10 for the reasons he's shown in the manga and he is the main character of the story. But I do not agree on Hiruzen with you, because the picture I used was him in the prime and I was even debating on putting him over Madara. He was the second strongest ninja of Konoha when the 2nd was the Hokage and that was when he was just ≈18. Not to mention he new like over 1,000 jutsu.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 am

ok i guess i could see hiruzen up top, an i see your point with naruto, over all its a pretty good list, i just think tobirama should be higher really.
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 pm

I placed him higher even though I think he can still be higher on the list. Also, you guys can put your own thoughts on the top 20 ninja's in Naruto on here.
Back to top Go down
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
Shino'sDad

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 am

Just a bit of musing on some of the Ninjas.

Hashirama (The First Hokage): Hashirama, like his brother, suffers from a two sided presentation on power. We first see him and his brother being revived by Orochimaru and used against Hiruzen in the Attack on Konoha Arc. Here, they are both extremely powerful warriors. Though, they are still defeated by The Third Hokage. This is not because Hiruzen was stronger, but because they no longer had their personalities. Orochimaru used the talismans to remove their personalities and make them killing machines controlled by him. In doing so, he had to issue orders to them, removing their inherent tactical abilities and replacing them with Orochimaru's own. Had they been brought back to life and allowed to fight with their own minds, with all their knowledge of techniques, they would have been much stronger. We then learn from Tobi just how strong Hashirama was, having been his Main Rival all during the time of the Warring Clans as well as during the Formation of Konoha. Madara's entire plan hinges on the use of Hashirama's DNA to make an army to defeat the allied Shinobi Forces. Not to mention that without the genes of the First Hokage, Izanagi, the most powerful Genjutsu technique known so far, is impossible.

Tobirama (The Second Hokage): Again, he suffers from the same premiere as his brother being summoned by Orochimaru, and would have been much stronger without Orochimaru's control over him. He is also the Original Creator of the Forbidden Jutsu Edo Tensei, which is the second pillar in the battle against the Allied Shinobi Forces, by Kabuto. Without the techniques and abilities of the First and Second Hokages, Madara and Kabuto would have no chance.

As cool as Minato is, I would not place him as Number 1. That spot belongs to a tie between Madara and Hashirama, and Tobirama deserves at Least, the fourth position. Minato can be third place.
Back to top Go down
Deets
Genin
Genin
Deets

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:
Just a bit of musing on some of the Ninjas.

Hashirama (The First Hokage): Hashirama, like his brother, suffers from a two sided presentation on power. We first see him and his brother being revived by Orochimaru and used against Hiruzen in the Attack on Konoha Arc. Here, they are both extremely powerful warriors. Though, they are still defeated by The Third Hokage. This is not because Hiruzen was stronger, but because they no longer had their personalities. Orochimaru used the talismans to remove their personalities and make them killing machines controlled by him. In doing so, he had to issue orders to them, removing their inherent tactical abilities and replacing them with Orochimaru's own. Had they been brought back to life and allowed to fight with their own minds, with all their knowledge of techniques, they would have been much stronger. We then learn from Tobi just how strong Hashirama was, having been his Main Rival all during the time of the Warring Clans as well as during the Formation of Konoha. Madara's entire plan hinges on the use of Hashirama's DNA to make an army to defeat the allied Shinobi Forces. Not to mention that without the genes of the First Hokage, Izanagi, the most powerful Genjutsu technique known so far, is impossible.

Tobirama (The Second Hokage): Again, he suffers from the same premiere as his brother being summoned by Orochimaru, and would have been much stronger without Orochimaru's control over him. He is also the Original Creator of the Forbidden Jutsu Edo Tensei, which is the second pillar in the battle against the Allied Shinobi Forces, by Kabuto. Without the techniques and abilities of the First and Second Hokages, Madara and Kabuto would have no chance.

As cool as Minato is, I would not place him as Number 1. That spot belongs to a tie between Madara and Hashirama, and Tobirama deserves at Least, the fourth position. Minato can be third place.

Ninja Please. Minato Namikaze is the baddest motherfucker who ever lived. He made Madara his *****. Hashirama and Madara aren't even fit to clean the jizz off his bedsheets after he impregnated their moms, sisters and waifus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?   Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto? Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 20 known strongest ninjas during the villeges times in Naruto?
Page 1 of 1