Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jiraiya Younger Days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Fayt Susomi

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Jiraiya Younger Days Empty
PostSubject: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 am

This is my first time making my own card...

Jiraiya Younger Days Jiraiy13

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/15/58/63/12/jiraiy13.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/fayt_songin
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 am

Wow, you did an amazing job with that... whirlwind effect. It looks really natural on the card and the character image. I love it.

There are a couple of capitalization errors on his effect, but mostly, it's worded correctly, which is great for your first card!

With respect to his effect itself, it's neat to see some classic lightning recycling with a toad twist, but it's... pretty broken, I think. At the very least, I think his first effect should "deploy" a toad.

In all, it's a great start! Thank you very much for sharing, and I would love to see you keep going with card making.
Back to top Go down
Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Fayt Susomi

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:34 am

Lovely Ino wrote:
Wow, you did an amazing job with that... whirlwind effect. It looks really natural on the card and the character image. I love it.

There are a couple of capitalization errors on his effect, but mostly, it's worded correctly, which is great for your first card!

With respect to his effect itself, it's neat to see some classic lightning recycling with a toad twist, but it's... pretty broken, I think. At the very least, I think his first effect should "deploy" a toad.

In all, it's a great start! Thank you very much for sharing, and I would love to see you keep going with card making.

I felt the same way with his effect at 1st however instead of the deployment, I went for an entrance of 3 or lower, because your late game in ninja lightning is good to hit, also he only brings back toads, so it's not like you can bring back any ninja. This being said I wanted you to be able to hit your curve the way a toad deck should, and being that you can only bring back E C 3 and lower, if you already hit your curve correctly you can't even bring anything out any way. The second effect was to help his 1st and give the deck a boost towards lightnings direction being search/ deck thin. and finally with the up coming sage mode, I didn't want to ruin your chances at playing that, so I gave him the growth effect, so you really only have 2 turn with this effect until you most likley switch and set your late game up right.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 am

Wow, really nice job to get the outline on your first card is a feat of excellence you will go places. Id be happy to help you if you had any questions of concerns about making naruto cards. Also make sure you check some of the Sticky threads in this part of the forum it helps with common Capitalization and grammar errors made by card makers. Any way keep up the good work and like I said im always here so just ask!
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:47 am

Fayt Susomi wrote:
This is my first time making my own card...

Jiraiya Younger Days Jiraiy13.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/15/58/63/12/jiraiy13.jpg

uhm rather nice
Back to top Go down
Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student
Fayt Susomi

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 am

nirvana wrote:

uhm rather nice

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Younger Days   Jiraiya Younger Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiraiya Younger Days
Page 1 of 1