Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJM
Sannin
Sannin
MJM

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! Empty
PostSubject: Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!   Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Some Weapon and Taijutsu support I made the past few days/weeks.

Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! J057 Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! J056 Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! J055B Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! J055
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!   Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:09 am

The first 2 Jutsu's are cool. The Fear by Tiajutsu, unfortunately sucks in my opinion. Ok cool my Lee or Guy get +8/+8 and my opponent's team is at the least getting a -24 team power. But really that doesnt help the head ninja is gonna die and the rest of them will be injured...but they are still chump blockers. So really, I dont think that card would be played because of the cost.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
Sharingan_Kunai

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!   Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:29 am

naruto4ever wrote:
The first 2 Jutsu's are cool. The Fear by Tiajutsu, unfortunately sucks in my opinion. Ok cool my Lee or Guy get +8/+8 and my opponent's team is at the least getting a -24 team power. But really that doesnt help the head ninja is gonna die and the rest of them will be injured...but they are still chump blockers. So really, I dont think that card would be played because of the cost.

Exactomundo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!   Weapon & Taijutsu Theme! Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon & Taijutsu Theme!
Page 1 of 1