Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 chidoricurrent's cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: chidoricurrent's cards   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 am

001-SasukeUchiha
002-ShikamaruNara
003-Itachi
004-Fukasaku
005-Juugo
006-MangekyouSasuke
007-KakashiBoyhood
008-MinatoNamikaze
009-NarutoUzumaki
010-SasukeUchiha
011-Kakuzu
012-NarutoTailedBeast
013-Sasuke Uchiha(Bonds)
014-ItachiUchiha(Bonds)
015-Juugo


Last edited by chidoricurrent2 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin


Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 am

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
001-Sasuke
002-Shikamaru
003-Itachi
004-Fukasaku
005-Juugo
006-MangekyouSasuke

This is all i have recorded so yeah. i don't care about mistakes

The Mangekyou Sasuke is new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 am

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
chidoricurrent2 wrote:
001-Sasuke
002-Shikamaru
003-Itachi
004-Fukasaku
005-Juugo
006-MangekyouSasuke

This is all i have recorded so yeah. i don't care about mistakes

The Mangekyou Sasuke is new?

yeah what you think about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin


Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
chidoricurrent2 wrote:
001-Sasuke
002-Shikamaru
003-Itachi
004-Fukasaku
005-Juugo
006-MangekyouSasuke

This is all i have recorded so yeah. i don't care about mistakes

The Mangekyou Sasuke is new?

yeah what you think about it?

Its pretty nice.I like that picture of Sasuke you got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am

updated again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJM
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 508
Location : The Mist Village
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 am

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
updated again

They're the same as last time, all up to N-010.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin


Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 am

So Minato,and Naruto can be dragged into other teams,and Kakashi can't die when Obito is in the discard. Sasuke >.> I don't like that one but its not all that bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

New Update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:16 am

updated again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 am

please comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Female Number of posts : 134
Location : Cloud Village
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am

On Kakuzu:

I see what you were trying to do with Kakuzu, but I don't think his effect is worded quite right.

There's nothing in his effect saying that he can't receive damage. So... the ninja blade coins on him do nothing, except kill him prematurely in the event you kept healing him back from injured... unless there's some jutsu that goes along with him that I'm unaware of?

The second "you can" is redundant; it should just be "in that case, place 5 Ninja Blade coins"...

"Discard" and "Number" shouldn't be capitalized, "Blade" in "Ninja Blade coin" should be capitalized... "i'm" in the flavor text should be capitalized, and you spell "receive" wrong every time.

Picture looks spectacular, but I think it would look better if the earth symbol was below Kakuzu and the water symbol was above the cloud.

If you rendered that picture, you did an extremely good job; I would never be able to get those threads coming off near his waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin


Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:28 am

Kakuzu can only be killed by something like a removal card correct? The bonds cards are epic,and everything else is ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 am

Kakazu is busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 am

mendokuse wrote:
Kakazu is busted.

yeah, i know. that's kinda how i wanted it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am

Lovely Ino wrote:
On Kakuzu:

I see what you were trying to do with Kakuzu, but I don't think his effect is worded quite right.

There's nothing in his effect saying that he can't receive damage. So... the ninja blade coins on him do nothing, except kill him prematurely in the event you kept healing him back from injured... unless there's some jutsu that goes along with him that I'm unaware of?

The second "you can" is redundant; it should just be "in that case, place 5 Ninja Blade coins"...

"Discard" and "Number" shouldn't be capitalized, "Blade" in "Ninja Blade coin" should be capitalized... "i'm" in the flavor text should be capitalized, and you spell "receive" wrong every time.

Picture looks spectacular, but I think it would look better if the earth symbol was below Kakuzu and the water symbol was above the cloud.

If you rendered that picture, you did an extremely good job; I would never be able to get those threads coming off near his waist.

lol i didn't render it, but it's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 pm

what do you guys think of the (Bonds) cards? oh and i know team should be capped on itachi, but i was around family so i had a headache. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: chidoricurrent's cards   Today at 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
 
chidoricurrent's cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My new Class Cards.
» Rhino cards?
» My first cards
» My Birthday cards
» spellcaster deck ( without banned cards)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: