Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault

Go down 
+11
Shino'sDad
satanspawngenma
Susano'o the Storm God
MJM
naruto4ever
aurelio
Sharingan_Kunai
Lovely Ino
mendokuse
sephuji
venkelos
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Susano'o the Storm God
Jonin
Jonin
Susano'o the Storm God

Male Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 am

venkelos wrote:
Slowly, I am afraid. Work snuck up on me, and with Halloween and Christmas right around the corner, we got busy. I do apologize, and I'll let you know when it's done.

k thx, cool. In the meantime, I'll try doing a much less complicated character.
PS: I <3 Christmas. Best. Holiday. Ever!
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 pm

I work retail, so the huge influx of stuff to put out, plus the endless Christmas music, starting on Thanksgiving, and continuing to the third week in January can strain my love of that holiday. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vaelos
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

I've been sad that the boards seem to all be in a state of locked-but-not-locked; they are open, but I've seen more activity on threads that were locked. Oh well, I suppose peoples are busy. I had a moment of bored myself, between work, Suikoden games, and sleep, and decided that I wanted to finish a new card; not because many people will see it; I am convinced that few people ever do (though that's okay), but because I wanted to make a new OC card, and because then a post happens somewhere that I care about. Now, onto the card:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGC5V3image

This is a new Himeru. Like so many of my characters, she doesn't seem to have consistent costuming, eh? Well, I found this pic, liked it, felt it fit with a girl who comes from the Sand, the Leaf, and knows how to distract, and plan ahead. The character the art is actually of also fits many of these traits, so it seemed even more so appropriate. Though Himeru is a Leaf Ninja, she mostly grew up in Suna, and this looks like something some Sand shinobi might wear, especially if Kankuro was a hot girl, rather than, well, him. As for what this Himeru does, she is, as might be expected, a puppet booster. Himeru has a weaker version of Satetsu, as the card says, and that gives her a limited ability to channel Magneto, and manipulate metal. In this case, she uses it to increase the accuracy and hitting power of her weapon-wielding allies. Now, usually, that is going to obviously be puppets (all of which are likely going to be Weapon or Iron (though I can't give her the 3rd Kazekage as an in-story puppet, he still is remembered in-game), but her mom is a weapons-expert, and there are other Sand Ninjas, too, such as Lady Matsuri. Those people who use Tenten, or if Asuma were present in your Deck, or any other Wind or Earth Weapons users could benefit from a nice, little, free boost.

Otherwise, Himeru does her thing, controlling puppets, giving them Shadow (if the Deck can make that useful), and bringing the various traits that make her a powerful Ninja, at least to me (Chunin, MP, Satetsu, Manip, Shadow). I rather like it, especially due to the hoops I had to jump through, saving it; today was definitely one of those days where I have said "I might finally buy Photo Shop." Oh well, that's about all for me, today. Hopefully, one of the two contest threads will post something new, today, while I wait for Naruto 513 to update, and go to bed for work, tonight. Also, hopefully someone will see this, and think it's cool, even if only the art choice. Have a good one, folks!

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Okay, this is the finished Retsu, Version 3. It still has a bit of the Anko look, but now somewhat less so, and relatively reflects what I envisioned for her. If I ever get a better image, then this one might still fall off, or I'll make a second Retsu card (damn!!! Wink) So, here's Retsu, captain of Squad Shimekiri. There is a hint of blur factor more than normal, but that was a result of some steps I had to take.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenRetsuShimekiriFinalImage

For those who aren't aware, Retsu "Reiki" Shimekiri is the cool, calculating head of the team comprised of Himeru Nara (above), Enkotsu Sawagu (earlier page), and Tasu Tereyu (not yet pictured). She is a potent Jonin from the Mist Village, come to Konoha as a sign of camaraderie (sort of like when the First Hokage gave out Tailed Beasts to several of the Villages). She possesses Hyoton, the ice-making KG Haku had. She is sort of a more powerful, female version of Kiru, from my first fanfic, since there really is a limited number of good KG's and I want almost every character in this fanfic to have one, hence the name "Kekkei Genkai Craze!" She is rather cold outwardly, and if you actually see her smile, you are probably dead. More on her can be found on page 1 of this thread. She has Ice and the Haku effect, so she can use all existing Crystal Ice cards, plus any I might someday make. She also has Chakra Affinity, both because I like giving my ninjas my attribute, and because Hyoton gives one prodigious power in both Water and Wind, and Wind is a strong element with her team. I gave her both Mist and Leaf, because she currently is both, and because Mist isn't ridiculously supported, yet (until Fifth mizu comes out), so it doesn't adversely imbalance her.

As a completely separate thought, I see in the header image above (Oct 2010) my Kushina and Chibi Sage Naruto Reinforcement cards. That is cool, and thank you to whoever did that.

Last edited by venkelos on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:32 pm

I found a Hokage Naruto image I liked, and slapped this little powerhouse together. A version of Naruto Uzumaki, the Seventh Hokage (Shichidaime Hokage, I think). What does people think?

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenReinforcementNarutoSeventhHokageImage

I gave him some nice stats, befitting a Sage (mine, anyways), or a Kage bearing the Nine-Tails, and a power to get even more powerful, should the need arise, so long as he's injured. Also, since it's an effect, it cannot be negated, like Rasengan. It is "printed" number, so his strength could really spike under some circumstances. Also, he can "go Sage" so long as a Clone Status Ninja is in his chakra area. I envision that, as Naruto matures further, he'll find a way to copy Goku, and figure how to be in pseudo-Sage mode at resting state.

Spoiler:

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I got my S-Jump today, and got a new card in it, one Naruto & Killer Bee squad. Looking it over, I decided that it is a smidge lackluster, and that reminded me that, in my opinion, many Squads can be a bit so. So I had a cheesy idea; make a card that lets you get the powerful card, but keep the individual's effect you liked before. To babble on further, I try to put ninjas into my deck because they have a useful effect. If I like, say Sasori & Deidara, and want to use it, I'm going to have Sasoris in deck, and those are going to have some nice abilities, while the Squad might not. Removing that Sasori from the game could seem bad, but this Mission can let you harvest the ability, while still benefiting from the Squad. You could also do some cheesy things, like use Naruto & Shion, and give them Four Tails Naruto's effects. I made it Void because I could, and because then they can fit into any Deck, but still have a hand cost.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenMissionMyriadAbilitiesImageforContest

It is a bit odd, I suppose, but hopefully, it will carry me through the Lazy Tourney this week.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Slapped together another Himeru image, so here's a card to go with it.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenHimeruNaraKGC6Image

She finally kept, consistently, a costume, because I found another of that character's images, and used it. Compared to some of her variants, this one is rather simple. Again using her magnetic powers, Himeru can magnify the hitting force of metal objects, in this case, her puppets. However, rather than just giving them a constant boost, I decided it might be better to reflect her in-training status with Satetsu, or maybe her slightly weaker version of it, take your pick. Sometimes, "give a boost for" effects are more balanced than give a boost at all times. To that end, she gives her puppets Surge, allowing for short boosts to their power. The way I figure it, current Puppet Decks should have multiple copies of the various puppets; mine does, at least, with 3 Crows, 2 BAs, 2-3 Salamanders, etc. Platoons can also sub in here, since they have the name. This way, you can get some use out of the extras, if the game is going really well for you. The Surge-altering Chiyo can make this even better, and Ebizo can get one back that you Surged with, if you should later lose it. Really, the options are pretty good. I am thinking of making a Jutsu card, Summoning Scroll, that lets you pay X to get back X Puppets into your hand from Discard, which would be even more oomph-tastic.

Well, that's Himeru. Assuming anyone still comes here, what do you think?

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 pm

I made a Sasuke card for the Ongoing Tourney, and that got me to also make a Mission for him, which is connected to Madara, and so I finally finished the Madara I wanted to make, after he collected a new Kekkei Genkai, the Rinnegan. Anyway, here's the set of three.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenReinforcementSasukeItachisEyesforContestImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenReinforcementMadaraVoidImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenMissionMadarasLabImage

First, the Sasuke. He's been overdone, getting Itachi's jutsus, and yet, now he has a bit more of a cost, and some awesome ability. Not only can he use Itachi's jutsus, buthose jutsus, and regular Sharingan jutsus will likely get the chakra paid back. Then there's Madara. He's not quite as strong, but he isn't, and he has Mastery, which often kicks the Power and Support down a hair, plus his Injured stats are just as good. Since I don't yet know what effects Rinnegan will garner Madara in the manga, I decided to fall back on his phasing cheese, and give him access to Pain jutsus (which will hopefully be covered by Rinnegan) and the ability to use any Nagato jutsus, should they appear. The Mission gets them both into play, and lets Madara heal a Ninja 1/turn, at any point it would be useful. This can offset damage, keep effects going, and such, even possibly keeping a ninja from being discarded, as they can be healed, and thus go back to injured, rather than be discarded. Well, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

I found this new pic of Ino, after V1 was shot down by the artist I bummed it from objected, and decided to use it, before someone else does. Hopefully, this time, the artist will not object; we'll see.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetInoAJoninV2Image

This is Ino as she appears in my NF: Kekkei Genkai Craze fanfic.

Okay, now onto the point: Jonin Ino (if she could ever aspire to that lofty rank; I figure with effort, she could, like Kurenai easily did) is a pure support character; everything about her is backup. She is the medic, she has the brain, and she boosts the Choji who is supposed to be H. Ninja. Her jutsus are disruptive in nature, and her primary effect even requires her to be in stand-by mode, rather than support. That way, you have to decide if you need to risk her main effect on using her jutsus, or her prodigious support trait. Sadly, Ino is a bit frail, never getting the durability training Sakura did, and so injured, she isn't nearly as helpful. Still, her secondary effect is valid, and her rank gives her some decent jutsu range, as well as her disruptive and healing jutsus. Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out. I dropped her H. Supt. a point, and raised her I. Pwr. the same amount, mostly so that she wouldn't be a Supt 5 on turn 3. Still, she is very potent, and could fill any number of important roles.

Last edited by venkelos on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Well, I can finally make Target Promo format cards, now, thanks to a ridiculous amount of assistance (thank you Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 76186 ). So, to fire that string off, I decided to make a Madara, sort of as a beta, though I don't really plan to go back and tweak this one.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetMadaraImage-1

This is Madara as I prefer him; when he has stopped hiding behind the silly Tobi persona, and revealed himself for the total badass, if not cheese pile, that he is. Now, he's Void, but that's because, in a lot of ways, Madara is. His sheer amount of capabilities is ludicrous, and it might be difficult to squeeze them into Fire. Also, the Akatsuki you might splash this one in with span all of the elements, so this Madara can fit in equally with any of them. If you have several, it might be even better, as he can get you around some hand costs, maybe. Otherwise, he's a very capable ninja, himself, and can do quite a bit. If you bounce him back to your hand, you can even use his search and deploy effect again. If they make a few of his jutsus, like his phasing, or his Kamui-like effect, it could be even cooler.

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 pm

And I must say it's cards like this that can make me really appreciate the Target design. Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 76186

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetNarutoFemaleSageRedoImage-1

I decided that, with this awesome an artwork piece, it would make for a very cool card of this format, so I remade it. I won't break it down, again, it is in here, earlier. I figure the more practice with these, the better, and it was fun to get to remake this one.

Last edited by venkelos on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I have no idea how long it might take, but I think I might attempt to make a Target Promo format card of each of my OCs, from both NF: Team Kakashi Neogen and NF: Kekkei Genkai Craze, and I'll post them all in this entry. Most will probably be reprints, but if any original ideas, and the artwork to accompany them come forth, then new stuff it will be. Also, finding pics can take me time, so I might post a characterless variant, sort of a beta, and see if i can find a picture to attach, slash criticism to improve it, and then maybe a different pic will suffice.

Team Kakashi Neogen
During this story, the team system for Konoha is somewhat relaxed, and teams are more built to fit mission parameters. Originally, Team Kakashi consisted of Mikomi, Hissori, and Munashii, but they have attracted some other members, and Lady Tsunade attached them to Kakashi's team, mostly to let him observe them.

Team Kakashi Neogen
Mikomi Haruno + Hissori Higyou + Munashii Tsuyoi
Satoru Hyuga + Kiru + Kakashi Hatake

Kekkei Genkai Craze

Right now, there are two primary teams of Ninjas, consisting of Chunin. There is a Genin ranked team in the works, but the stories focus more on these two. This was partially to keep from having a few characters who are only token, and a bit of a lack of creativity.

Team Yamato
Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetSuruBeta + Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetMyouhimeImage + Souon Sawagu + Yamato

Suru: Suru's Sharingan steals the show, again. In this card, he uses the Sharingan to see what the enemy will do before they do it, and if he can negate it (requires some other effect, or a jutsu card), you can take away any others they have. Due to his connection with Melagin, and subsequent gaining of Ranton, he adds Water to his Chakra Affinity.
Myouhime: Myouhime watches for surprise attacks, and takes the opportunity to surprise them back.
Souon: It would be very nice if I could finally release one of this character.
Yamato: I don't know if he'll actually survive the current manga arc, with both his life and KG intact, but I am going to keep writing like he does.

Team Shimekiri

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetHimeruSurgeImage + Enkotsu Sawagu + Tasu Tereyu + Retsu Shimekiri

Himeru: The beautiful puppet mistress strikes again, still dressed somewhat suggestively, but no so mauch so as in the past. I really like that outfit, and would continue to draw it if i were that good. As it is, there aren't very many pics of that character on the Web, so finding too many more may prove tricky. Again, she gives quick magnetic boosts to her puppets.
Enkotsu:
Tasu:
Retsu:

Others

We'll see if this ever gets off the ground, and if anyone ever comes to see.

Last edited by venkelos on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 am

Lovin the sexy sage! Nice it looks awesome. Word of advice the Name on the Target design is all caps so it would be NARUTO UZUMAKI (SAGE MODE) you just make the "ARUTO ZUMAKI" "AGE ODE" a smaller font than the "N U" "S M"
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

naruto4ever wrote:
Lovin the sexy sage! Nice it looks awesome. Word of advice the Name on the Target design is all caps so it would be NARUTO UZUMAKI (SAGE MODE) you just make the "ARUTO ZUMAKI" "AGE ODE" a smaller font than the "N U" "S M"

Yeah, I kinda noticed, but the program doesn't want to do small caps. I could do several text boxes, but these are going to be my "betas" (pay no attention to the lazy pile behind the flimsy excuses Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 76186 ) In the end, of course, I must fix them, as it might be a few weeks before I need to make another card, so they have been edited.

I also added the first to my Target Team Project, a remade Himeru who isn't too risquely dressed for this format.
Back to top Go down
satanspawngenma
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
satanspawngenma

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

the sexy mode sage naruto is awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanimeandmanga.webs.com/
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I have a couple of jutsu ideas, and I am posting them here, before I make them. if anyone has suggestions, I can maybe use them before the cards get made. If nothing else, I'll have to find images, and that could take a while.

Puppet Master Jutsu

Cost: Wi | Wi

Requirements:
"Puppet Master"

Effect: Give 1 Ninja of this Ninja's Team +X/+X, where X equals the user's current Mental Power, till the end of the turn.

I was rewatching the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori fight, and also some of the other stuff in the mangas, and I thought of this Jutsu, sort of to give Sakura a bit more advantage against the 3rd Kazekage. I realize it didn't work, because Chiyo only has 1 MP, but the idea is still good, to me.

Reverse Summoning: Trip to Myoboku

Cost: L | L

Requirements: "Ninja Toad"

Target: 1 Ninja with the "Oil" Combat Attribute

Effect: Return the target to your hand. Then, place a Ninja with the same name from your hand in any position in the target's Team. If the target is "Naruto Uzumaki" or "Jiraiya", you may instead place a Ninja from your Reinforcement Deck, in any position in the target's Team.

While it wouldn't likely happen in combat, the jutsu allows a Ninja Toad to send one of its allies to Mt. Myoboku. It should, ideally, be Naruto or Jiraiya, but the 4th Hokage does share the contract. Basically, it allows Lightning to pull a Rochi, and return to the hand, to heal, or apply a new, better effect, or a new, stronger version. If the target is Naruto or Jiraiya, it could even allow you to go searching for Sage Modes in the Reinforcement Deck, assuming that's where they will be; I assume it is. I also like it as a jutsu to allow for getting Reinforcement Ninjas out, which is always good.

Unsummoning Jutsu: Final Banishment

Cost: X

Requirements: "Null Summoner"

Target: 1 of your opponent's Ninjas without "Male" and/or "Female", whose Entrance Cost is X times 2.

Effect: Discard the target.

I have an unfinished, as of yet, character in my second fanfic, and he is a practitioner of Banishing, the skill of sending Summons away, forcibly, and keeping them from being summoned again, for some time. His Jutsu allows him to remove any Ninja that is not either Male or Female from play. That means obvious Summons (Toads, Snakes, Slugs, Bees, etc.), Puppets that were probably kept in scrolls, most anything that is not a human being.

Spoiler:

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenJutsuIzanagiSurpriseAttackImage

In a manner befitting the temporary cheese that Danzo was, and that Madara still is, this jutsu represents their ability to seemingly defy death, and then shiv the poor b... er, one who tried to kill them from behind, in turn. It doesn't deprive the user of Sharingan Eye, because Danzo had ten to deplete, and while Madara only has two visible ones, he seems to have a limitless supply of them in his pocket dimension lab, and the ability to ninja-surgically replace them in himself, with none of this Sasuke's lag time syndrome, so the only two who can use it have circumvented the biggest limitation on the jutsu. Whether you use it early, in order to prevent your opponent from doing something big, showing them that it will be pointless, or eliminate a powerful enemy, and stay around, to piss them off, this jutsu can be very formidable. Also, it has Earth cost optyion because it partially requires Mokuton, though noy on the Ninja. My Danzo of this caliber has Tree CA, and Dual Affinity with Fire and Earth, so he could be in an Earth Deck, and pay Earth, or 4 Fire. I've also made 2 Void Madaras, so that splashable cheese could end up in an Earth Deck, making this still an available jutsu for him, too. Still, it's mostly a Sharingan power, so Fire is the primary likely.

Change in Tactics Msn L EC 4 HC 0

Effect: Select 1 Ninja you have in play and move it to your Chakra Area. Then move 1 Ninja from your hand with the same name to your Village. This does not count toward your 1 deployment for the turn.

Effectively, it's sort of like having Growth, but you use the Mission, and get no free power boosts. Once one of your lower EC Ninjas has done their job, they can change plans, and take on a new role, through a new version played. This prevents you from maybe having to kamikaze one ninja, in order to play a better, more relevant one, in later rounds.

Void Jump
Cost: F | F | X

Requirements:
"Madara Uchiha"

Effect: Remove X of the Ninjas in the user's Team from the game. The user must be one of X. In that case, at the end of the turn, return X to play, in any Team. Your opponent cannot win any Battle Rewards as a result of battling this Team, this turn.

The wording is terrible, but it's effectively Mangekyou Sharingan that affects part or all of your team. You might leave a schmuck behind, but you won't lose BRs, and it can save you from terrible effects. I'll try to hammer out the wordage better, later.

Susano'o
Cost: F | F | F

Requirements:
"Itachi Uchiha" + "an Entrance Cost of 5 or higher"

Target: 1.) Every Jutsu card being played except this one.
2.) 1 Ninja Battling against the User.
3.) User

Effect:
Negate and discard Target 1. Then, place Target 2 in your Battle Reward area face down, and give 1 Damage to Target 3.

Itachi's ultimate attack, this sword and shield of cheese combines Rashomon with Tsukuyomi, totally defeating your opponent's chain of jutsus, and elimination counter-jutsus, and then sealing away one of their ninjas, presumably the strongest one that doesn't have a "this ninja cannot be removed from play by your opponent's effects" effect. After this, Itachi will feel the pain, and possibly die, but the sacrifice was worth it, more than likely. The two jutsus, combined, cost that much, and between them, have similar prerequisites, and neither hurts the user, so I figure it's about balanced. A shame Fire didn't get a jutsu like this in Set 20.

I rather like the ideas, myself, and could enjoy seeing something like any of them.

Last edited by venkelos on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm

I found this image I liked, cut out the others in it, and made a card of the 4th Raikage. It can be a bit tricky to find one where he's lost the arm.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenRaikageImage

He's a powerhouse, to be sure, but he should be, and I feel each of his effects has some justification, if not all on the same card. First, he's tough, but he is, battling Mangekyou Sasuke to a standstill, and even going toe-to-toe with Susano'o. Still, I've never seen him shatter a mountain, so I'll leave him a step beneath Tsunade in oomph-factor. His effects, however, will compensate for that. First, as the head of al five Villages' forces, he can send out multiple teams, even one more than usual. Also, if he is holding enough lightning together, he is unaffected by enemy jutsus and effects; his lightning armor demonstrates that very well. Still, the situation can go against him, which leaves Missions open to smite him. His third effect allows him to make strategies, if you will, or rethink discarded ones (say you used a high EC one for chakra early, or had to discard it. I rather like the cheese value of him. He's dual element because he should be Lightning, in my opinion, but the current Cloud Ninja, Yugito Ni'i is Earth, I believe, and Bee will be Lightning, so I figure, if you were going to make a Cloud Deck, max the options for his Hand Cost, or some such.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Just another beta for Suru; he's the hardest art for me to make because I have to find his outfit, and his head. Anyway, this Suru borrows something from the Water element he now gets, in the form of jutsus from chakra.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenSuruKGCbetaimage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetSuru2BetaImage

Basically, the idea here is that if Suru saw a jutsu, the Sharingan records it, and he can use it. So, any jutsu in your chakra area that Suru can already use, he can now use from there. If he does, it goes poof, into the discard pile, so the effect is slightly spendy. You lose it as chakra, pay its cost, and then it never returns to make new chakra, so it sort of makes up for the possible cheese. Also, it has to be yours; leave it to a jutsu to grab the opponent's jutsus.

Otherwise, he's you average Mysterious Sharingan Warrior, with the same stats and stuff Suru's been dragging around for a bit, now. He does get three elements, now, something I had originally reserved for the 5th Mizukage only, but it is in his story, and it would be very hard to abuse in a single deck, so it mostly just gives him some flexibility in what deck you place him.

I;m not sure which template I want to use; his effect is short and sweet enough to fit on the Target Promo, so I might go with it.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Another one I thought up, here is Suru using his Sharingan in a rather bizarre way.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetSuru3BetaImage

Again, normal Suru, except his effect is not so normal. If your opponent tries to jutsu while he's on his guard, they might lose another one in their hand. Basically, the point of this one is that, if you negate your opponent's jutsu, you might not get immediately jutsued again. I have had more cases where I got double-Vortexed than I care to count, or just had some middle-level irritant, and after I negate it, then Vortex shows up, and blows the whole team away, knowong that I don't have another Sharingan, or maybe the chakra, for a repeat. So, this levels out that war a bit. Still, if it isn't a jutsu, nothing happens, so it isn't too big, and you don't know what's where, necessarily. Also, it's only during blocking. Still, if it could allow me to negate a Sound Four Ninja's jutsu (some of them were loaded cheese), and discard Vortex, I'd say it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 am

Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while, now, and I finally got around to it. With a nice picture of the duo I needed (thanks N4E for the loan of it), here is Kankuro, Captain of the Surprise Attack Division of the Shinobi Alliance, with his most potent puppet, the body of Sasori.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenSquadKankuroSasoriImage

Okay, the explanations: first, I didn't want to weaken it, so it is, for all intents and purposes, the "real" Sasori. You want to use all of his jutsus, go ahead. I figure it isn't any easier to get in play than regular Sasori is, and Sasori can be/should be an integral part of most puppet decks, so losing his jutsus for this Squad would be bad. I'll blame Kankuro, anyway, since he bragged that his Secret Black Techniques are superior, blah blah blah. Not every card faithfully replicates stuff, so I won't lose sleep over it. It has everything the two of them should, except MP: 3; I often wonder at Kankuro not having any, but he's gained some recently, though not as much as Sasori had. T6 because there is a T4 Sasori now, and Childhood, I guess, but this amount of oomph should be held back till 6. For his effects, the first is a weird one, I suppose, but it could be useful. Water isn't the only Ambush element, so you might get some use out of this, or find a way to give Ambush to other ninjas you have. Regardless, you can ambush deploy a ninja, and then regular deploy, or ambush another one, all in the same turn. Even if you can only make that work once, that could be powerful. The second one is simpler; you give a boost to your puppets, seeing as these are the best puppeteers in the world, at their time. The stats are high, even without the effect, but I figure Kankuro is a Jonin, and with a powerful puppet (easily 3/3, if not more impressive, like the 3rd Kazekage), so it works, and besides, it's a Squad, and they are supposed to be stronger.

Well, that about wraps it up. Have a happy holiday all who read this.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm

venkelos wrote:
Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while, now, and I finally got around to it. With a nice picture of the duo I needed (thanks N4E for the loan of it), here is Kankuro, Captain of the Surprise Attack Division of the Shinobi Alliance, with his most potent puppet, the body of Sasori.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenSquadKankuroSasoriImage

Okay, the explanations: first, I didn't want to weaken it, so it is, for all intents and purposes, the "real" Sasori. You want to use all of his jutsus, go ahead. I figure it isn't any easier to get in play than regular Sasori is, and Sasori can be/should be an integral part of most puppet decks, so losing his jutsus for this Squad would be bad. I'll blame Kankuro, anyway, since he bragged that his Secret Black Techniques are superior, blah blah blah. Not every card faithfully replicates stuff, so I won't lose sleep over it. It has everything the two of them should, except MP: 3; I often wonder at Kankuro not having any, but he's gained some recently, though not as much as Sasori had. T6 because there is a T4 Sasori now, and Childhood, I guess, but this amount of oomph should be held back till 6. For his effects, the first is a weird one, I suppose, but it could be useful. Water isn't the only Ambush element, so you might get some use out of this, or find a way to give Ambush to other ninjas you have. Regardless, you can ambush deploy a ninja, and then regular deploy, or ambush another one, all in the same turn. Even if you can only make that work once, that could be powerful. The second one is simpler; you give a boost to your puppets, seeing as these are the best puppeteers in the world, at their time. The stats are high, even without the effect, but I figure Kankuro is a Jonin, and with a powerful puppet (easily 3/3, if not more impressive, like the 3rd Kazekage), so it works, and besides, it's a Squad, and they are supposed to be stronger.

Well, that about wraps it up. Have a happy holiday all who read this.

Alright, nice card. I have to say I like where people are going with the Ambush theme. The second effect is alright doesnt really need to be there though. Any who great card venk, you ever need any more pics dont hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Well, it's that magical time of year, again, and to commemorate another Christmas has going by, here is the Leaf Ninja Kissing Booth, giving out kisses to raise money for needy kids, or something. Anyone surprised that I did this again, this year, shouldn't be. Have a happy holiday, everyone.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenSquadChristmas2010Image2

Spoiler:

Last edited by venkelos on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

You know what the best part of having an idea you know many others will also have is? You can let them do work for you. I was poking around the Internet, and I found what I thought was an awesome picture. Now, Myouhime is one of my favorite original characters I have made, and there is a lot about her that I feel might be unique, but honestly, the idea of taking Naruto, having him couple up with Hinata, and then drawing a character who looks like their daughter, often looking like SxJutsu Naruto with Byakugan, well that isn't an original idea, at all. So, finding a rendition someone else did, I modified it into a Myohime, and am very happy with it. Thanks to the artist for being awesome at drawing, where I am not. Hair done by L. Ino.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetMyouhimeImage

Okay, so the rundown. Myouhime is a powerful Ninja with most of the best traits of her parents, and one of those is the Byakugan. I wanted her to have a "see your opponent's hand" effect, but I agree that that is just too much, so I had her decide to look out for surprise attacks. If her enemy poofs in, she might just have seen it coming, and dispatched a Gentle Fist wielding clone to surprise it back. If you get heads, you injure the Ambushing Ninja. She now also adds Genjutsu to her repertoire, due to her Dragon Song ability, in my fic (she sings something like Belldandy, from Ah my Goddess). I don't know if there is any Lightning Genjutsu, so it might not be overly useful, but oh well. Maybe I'll make something, myself. That's about it for her, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:35 am

I hammered out the details. This card is Kakashi and Yamato, the two mentors who have had the most impact on Team 7, as a whole. Sure, Tsunade and Jiraiya have shaped their respective pupils considerably, but these two are the ones who taught them the basics, and made them a cohesive, fighting team.

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenSquadKakashiYamatoImage

Well, they are a powerful force, in their own right. Their effects, however, can be very good, too. With their excellent Supt values, they can afford to hang back, if need be, and let something else lead. This can be especially good if your opponent decides to play shuffle with your team. Normally, they might put a Pwr0 Ninja in front, and leave you at a significant disadvantage, but with Kakashi's and Yamato's training, their protege can make up a lot of the difference, potentially. Low EC Naruto, Konohamaru, many girl Ninjas, and any unranked schmuck can benefit from this. The second one, which can even effect this Ninja, gets the H. Ninja Mastery, so that they don't always find themselves without a jutsu.

As a side, it's amazing how much help the Danzo Reinforcement I made aided me here; because of it, I had to make the Gen/Tree Squad C.Attribute, and he is a Fire/Earth card, with the Leaf symbol.

Last edited by venkelos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venkelos
Jonin
Jonin
venkelos

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, I got bored, with nothing going on, so I remade Christmas in Target template. In case anyone wondered what smexy Naruto girls look like in Target style, here's how:
Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 ShippudenTargetChristmas2010RemakeImage Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 859361 Kakashi seal of approval!!! Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 859361

Overall, I like it more. You can see the Mind C. Attr., hopefully, and more of the outfits. Overall, I'd say it fit really well, even if I had to make some guesses here and there, like what Target squads look like, and where some stuff positions. Hope everyone likes it, though I might have to try something all together different next year; good thing I've got 360+ days to think about it Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 76186
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault   Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venkelos's Fan-Card Vault
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next