Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Chronicles of Naruto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 am

So here's what my project was, make Naruto growing up as a Naruto for each turn. And here are the end results. Also it was a bit hard finding unused pics for some of the Narutos.



















Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu


Male Number of posts : 629
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 am

Mendo these all look amazing, you really out did yourself here. The Jutsu card is nice and the Mission card really just gets the whole idea of naruto's growth (to bad it didnt give a Growth coin to the new naruto) All of these cards are still amazing and I really enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:12 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Mendo these all look amazing, you really out did yourself here. The Jutsu card is nice and the Mission card really just gets the whole idea of naruto's growth (to bad it didnt give a Growth coin to the new naruto) All of these cards are still amazing and I really enjoy them.
I thought about the growth but decided stats on those without growth are already good enough. So instead draw a card lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu


Male Number of posts : 629
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 am

Ah I see that is a good point. Still they turned out amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Ah I see that is a good point. Still they turned out amazing!
Thanks, I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the 2 days I blew making it though, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu


Male Number of posts : 629
Age : 23
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 am

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Ah I see that is a good point. Still they turned out amazing!
Thanks, I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the 2 days I blew making it though, lol.

I would say it was, card making is not a race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

naruto4ever wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Ah I see that is a good point. Still they turned out amazing!
Thanks, I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the 2 days I blew making it though, lol.

I would say it was, card making is not a race.
Hehe, yah but now I'm all naruto card making'd out. And i haven't played my VG's for like a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sephuji
Genin
Genin


Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I want chakra cloak Holo the first one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin


Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 22
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 pm

it's funny, i'm doing the same thing for sasuke only going more in depth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin


Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 26
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 am

sephuji wrote:
I want chakra cloak Holo the first one
Dude I want like 1 of every one of these in foil. But on a side note you could get that card just with a diff effect in foil. The pics actually from a PR that you get if you buy NUNS(the best naruto game that has ever existed!!!!) Sry, I love that game. Only issue is it needs online play, which im pretty sure NUNS 2 will have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blurry
Genin
Genin


Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 pm

mendokuse wrote:
sephuji wrote:
I want chakra cloak Holo the first one
Dude I want like 1 of every one of these in foil. But on a side note you could get that card just with a diff effect in foil. The pics actually from a PR that you get if you buy NUNS(the best naruto game that has ever existed!!!!) Sry, I love that game. Only issue is it needs online play, which im pretty sure NUNS 2 will have.
Ya I know It's awesome right!?!?! I got the box thing with the cards too. It's PWNAGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Naruto   Today at 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Chronicles of Naruto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NaruHina Chronicles
» Naruto - the annoying orange ninja thread
» Naruto Cards
» My-Hime Naruto mix match
» Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: